Akiane Kramarik

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cronjecj

Banned [Reason: ongoing "extreme error/heresy" Den
Sep 25, 2011
Akiane Kramarik was born in Mount Morris, Illinois to a Lithuanian mother and an American father. She is homeschooled.
She is primarily a self-taught painter. However, she states that God has given her the visions and abilities to create her artwork, which is unusual for her family, considering both her parents were atheist at the time (they later converted to Christianity on account of Kramarik's paintings and visions). Kramarik started drawing at the age of four, advancing to painting at six, and writing poetry at seven. Her first completed self-portrait sold for US$10,000. A portion of the money generated from sales is donated by Kramarik to charities. According to Kramarik, her art is inspired by her visions of heaven, and her personal connection with God. Kramarik's art depicts life, landscape, and people.
At the age of 10, she appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show and at the age of 12, on CNN.

Here is one of her MANY paintings, she was only 8 years old when she painted the 'Prince of Peace'

Real??

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

This picture is quite captivating, and i believe there had to be something captivating about jesus in human form.

Aug 18, 2011
Akiane Kramarik was born in Mount Morris, Illinois to a Lithuanian mother and an American father. She is homeschooled.
She is primarily a self-taught painter. However, she states that God has given her the visions and abilities to create her artwork, which is unusual for her family, considering both her parents were atheist at the time (they later converted to Christianity on account of Kramarik's paintings and visions). Kramarik started drawing at the age of four, advancing to painting at six, and writing poetry at seven. Her first completed self-portrait sold for US$10,000. A portion of the money generated from sales is donated by Kramarik to charities. According to Kramarik, her art is inspired by her visions of heaven, and her personal connection with God. Kramarik's art depicts life, landscape, and people.
At the age of 10, she appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show and at the age of 12, on CNN.

Here is one of her MANY paintings, she was only 8 years old when she painted the 'Prince of Peace'

Real??
You bet ya she is real she was the beacon of light through which Jesus Called me as a matter of fact!
That is how I know
She has her own site actually Home page
I first heard her name on Saturday June 18 2011 and 3 days later I looked her up on the net.

When I saw an interview of her on stage with Robert Schuller when she was 9 I was not ready for the emotional experience that would follow after that I searched for everything I could find of her I even sent her fan mail (first time I ever did that in my life) because of the overwhelming power of love I felt I cannot describe it but it was AWESOMERRR Her art career started when she was four both her parents were atheists until she started drawing which charcoal and stuff when she was 4 and drew the most astounding pictures of faces you will probably ever see. When they asked her about the source of her drawings she would say Jesus showed me in heaven.

I'm getin' goosebumps just thinking about it. Probably doesn't affect every body this way but it did me.

I don't know if my testimony is enough credible evidence for you but her shining face with the spirit of God upon her was enough for me.
SOLD right then and there had to have more of that stuff and I didn't care how I had to get it I was willing to do anything it took.

Oh BTW before that I was an Atheist!

May God bless you

Selah

Aug 18, 2011
Could have been Satan appearing to her in that form because the bible warns of the image of the beast. The image of Jesus that man puts out is of a man named Cesar Borgia, and people unknowingly worship an image of a VERY wicked man doing themselves great harm. Jesus looked nothing like the drawing at all, just one verse disproves her drawing Daniel 7:9. If you want to see how Jesus and the prophets looked like look at this video. Also some had dreads such as Samson and Solomon. But that could have been Satan visiting her, for Jesus is described not at all by that image. Satan already deceived the world with an image, an man of exceeding wickedness. Cesar Borgia. Do not believe every word, even if it is from a child.

Movie Revealing True Israelites As Negroes!! - YouTube

Aug 18, 2011
Could have been Satan appearing to her in that form because the bible warns of the image of the beast. The image of Jesus that man puts out is of a man named Cesar Borgia, and people unknowingly worship an image of a VERY wicked man doing themselves great harm. Jesus looked nothing like the drawing at all, just one verse disproves her drawing Daniel 7:9. If you want to see how Jesus and the prophets looked like look at this video. Also some had dreads such as Samson and Solomon. But that could have been Satan visiting her, for Jesus is described not at all by that image. Satan already deceived the world with an image, an man of exceeding wickedness. Cesar Borgia. Do not believe every word, even if it is from a child.

Oh my you are confused.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
You guys who are questioning it must just check out her paintings and peotry. Then maybe things will be cleared up. Otherwise I say... real!

cronjecj

Sep 25, 2011
Some more of her paintings.. enjoy.

Amazing or what? Akiane is now 16 years old.

Last edited:

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010

Real??
Something not right with the eyes....

cronjecj

Sep 25, 2011
Lil Christian, can you tell me more what you think of the eyes?

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Lil Christian, can you tell me more what you think of the eyes?
They just don't look right...not proportion-wise, but like, the way they're "looking" at you. Doesn't really seem right

Aug 18, 2011
They just don't look right...not proportion-wise, but like, the way they're "looking" at you. Doesn't really seem right
Looks pretty good to me for an 8 year olds handywork. Hey lil could you paint that well at 8?

P

Peepers

Her ability is truly amazing, but I wouldn't be so quick to call her a Christian. She promotes seeking oneness and unity and taking many different paths to God. Of course God can use anything for His glory. Her brother also writes poetry. One particular poem talks of God being an atheist, and how he cannot believe in him.

cronjecj

Sep 25, 2011
Lil Christian thank you for your discern, you know there is one little thing that bothers me...She looks pretty, her paintings is almost perfect and even the 'Prince of Peace' looks astonishing UNTILL however i came across the description's and explanations of her paintings and NOWHERE have i found that says Jesus Christ as the ONLY savoir of mankind as the Word states which is THE most important message of the bible. Yet she comes across as a philosopher which claims that there are many 'divine' paths. What is REALLY the message she is sowing to others?

BTW her paintings sells somewhere from 5000$ - 3M?? Vow but that's the originals though.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Lil Christian thank you for your discern, you know there is one little thing that bothers me...She looks pretty, her paintings is almost perfect and even the 'Prince of Peace' looks astonishing UNTILL however i came across the description's and explanations of her paintings and NOWHERE have i found that says Jesus Christ as the ONLY savoir of mankind as the Word states which is THE most important message of the bible. Yet she comes across as a philosopher which claims that there are many 'divine' paths. What is REALLY the message she is sowing to others?

BTW her paintings sells somewhere from 5000$ - 3M?? Vow but that's the originals though.
Wow...that's nuts!

BTW...that's pointlessly rich....what is a 16 year old millionaire going to DO with all that?

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Looks pretty good to me for an 8 year olds handywork. Hey lil could you paint that well at 8?
I couldn't. But seriously...she was given VISIONS? Um. That's not normal...nor is that the slightest bit cool.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Some more of her paintings.. enjoy.

Amazing or what? Akiane is now 16 years old.
Amazing...but not cool.

What's with the butterflies in the bubbles in the horse painting? And what's with the bubbles in the hand painting?

The middle one? That just bugs me.

T

Tobby17

WOW!..Negativity at it's peak!

T

Tobby17

If her paintings draw people to Christ, then she should at least be left alone!

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Oh and I did look up some of her poetry....they didn't make sense.