all i ask is you read, please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 26, 2013
Okay. I am not really sure how to start this off so I will just tell you my story. My whole life i felt something missing inside of me, ever since i was a little kid and found out the truth about my father who was and is a drug addict my whole life turned around i lost my happiness at a very young age. For a while I was okay and being as strong as I Can for the rest of my family and was acting out a role of happiness to please my mom. When i began highschool, I followed in my older brothers footsteps who is a year older than me, and i started to smoke weed everyday for the past 4 years, at first it gave me the sense of belonging and acceptance i was looking for and helped me let go. I then realized these new "friends" i had only liked me because i smoked weed, and did not feel worthy of anything and got extremely depressed, and stopped doing things i liked to do, like play baseball which i was good at, and wasted the talent god gave me. I stopped doing an ything basicallly but smoke. After highshool it was more of the same i didnt go to college and continued doing nothing intill january of this year i gruaduated in 2012. In the new year I quit smoking and got a job which i thought would make me happy, which it didnt, then i fiqured, well im just not making enough money i need another job, o now i got a job bridgepainting and i make more money than any 19 kids i know and have money to do what I want now and buy what i want, but there is still something missing inside of me, and i turn to lust desire and greed to fill those needs and i just think that Jesus is the only way to fill that missing void in my life permantly. I ask of you jesus to come into my heart and save i give my life to you. If you can please pray ask jesus to save me and make me whole again and keep me with him that would be awesome of you. If you made it this far thank you so much you have no idea what it means to me. Thank you so much

Miss

May 18, 2013
Lifeinyushua, Sholoam (means how is your peace, are you whole) the correct answer is Shalom ( means I am whole nothing broken nothing missing) Listen when you asked Jesus to come into your heart and save you, He most certainly did. You are now alive to God through Christ Jesus and he loves you dearly. I pray that God will give you his Peace. Please pray that God will fill you with his Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is the comforter and the teacher, as you read the Bible to find out about God and his son Jesus the Holy Spirit will make everything clear and plain and simple for you to understand. The more you learn about God the more He will teach you about you as an individual, there has never been another person exactly like you and never will be, he'll show you the talents and gifts he has invested in you and he will teach you to love who He created you to be, of course it is always your choice (free will). Love God first, He will teach you to love yourself, and then you can love others. Please forgive your Father apparently he went into a lifestyle that took him further than he wanted to go, and kept him longer than he wanted to stay. I will continue to pray for you, that you will know the truth and not believe a lie.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Welcome my brother in Jesus to the family. :)
I will be pleased and humbled to pray for you for all your heart's desire in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless :)
pickles

H

hattiebod

Okay. I am not really sure how to start this off so I will just tell you my story. My whole life i felt something missing inside of me, ever since i was a little kid and found out the truth about my father who was and is a drug addict my whole life turned around i lost my happiness at a very young age. For a while I was okay and being as strong as I Can for the rest of my family and was acting out a role of happiness to please my mom. When i began highschool, I followed in my older brothers footsteps who is a year older than me, and i started to smoke weed everyday for the past 4 years, at first it gave me the sense of belonging and acceptance i was looking for and helped me let go. I then realized these new "friends" i had only liked me because i smoked weed, and did not feel worthy of anything and got extremely depressed, and stopped doing things i liked to do, like play baseball which i was good at, and wasted the talent god gave me. I stopped doing an ything basicallly but smoke. After highshool it was more of the same i didnt go to college and continued doing nothing intill january of this year i gruaduated in 2012. In the new year I quit smoking and got a job which i thought would make me happy, which it didnt, then i fiqured, well im just not making enough money i need another job, o now i got a job bridgepainting and i make more money than any 19 kids i know and have money to do what I want now and buy what i want, but there is still something missing inside of me, and i turn to lust desire and greed to fill those needs and i just think that Jesus is the only way to fill that missing void in my life permantly. I ask of you jesus to come into my heart and save i give my life to you. If you can please pray ask jesus to save me and make me whole again and keep me with him that would be awesome of you. If you made it this far thank you so much you have no idea what it means to me. Thank you so much
You are reborn if you have given your life to Christ, trusting in His gift to you on the cross. Are you in a true salvation relationship with Jesus Christ? It is very important you are....it is also so important that you understand your choices, you have to step out now in the faith, given to you by God and turn from drugs, turn from blaming others, hanging onto the past and live in the freedom and hope that is your right now. The cross is enough! You are SO precious to Jesus. He died for you. He loves you more than you can ever imagine and He is all you need.
If you are His child, you can trust in Him, rely on Him. Not on man and the thoughts and feelings that have driven you before. You have a new life. Get into a church, read your bible, follow Him! Listen to His word, apply it to your life. As you step out and live for Him, He will increase your faith, He will give you discernment and wisdom as you ask Him to. Your walk will not be easy but you will have joy, joy given to you as you walk in obedience to Him, your creator God.
Jesus can fill your void, but you do not sit and wait, you must strive, fight for the prize! Run the race! You need support and encouragement, friends and mentoring from others who know Jesus is Lord. Finding a Bible believing church and getting involved is a great start.
I join the others here who pray abundant blessings from our Lord. He hears you, He knows you so perfectly, He made you! :) and sees your heart, He longs to know you and have you walk beside Him! God Bless you as you seek Him, may our God make your paths straight and may His word be a lamp to your feet, a light to your path. God Bless you! It's SO exciting, may you know the joy and security that comes form Him, overflowing in your life! <><