Am I crazy??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jruiz

Dec 13, 2013
My husband says we're "seperated". But god doesn't see it that way... And we're not legally seperated either ...here it is 11:30 and he left a 6. I haven't herd from him at all.. Am I over reacting?? I feel like I'm being walked all over..and I'm the "good wife " that stays and does what god tells me...how do I suppose to live like this? He has no respect for me...

sandtigeress

Apr 29, 2013
You are not crazy, you just live in a crazy time (unwanted seperation), when the emotional reality does strange things.

My partner told me over a year ago now, that the relationship is ended (after 13 years) and we only seperated (as in differnent living appartement) in oktober (11 months later). In between there were so many times, when I thought we were together. And then times, when he said, no she is only a friend. And my feelings for him went between love, hate, distaste to joy.

If and when you livve with that you endure it, because god gives you strength, if needed and a way to let go of the desperate hold on whatever worldly thing, you hold on to.

God is with you, but a relationshipcrisis can be a long thing, and as there ate two people involved, it might not end in easy togetherness. You have to trust god with the life of your partner.

U

Ugly

Sounds like a lot of things are being left out which makes it difficult to answer.

N

nimbus3852

From the tone of your post, you are being mistreated.

For the short term, the relationship is ended.

May 3, 2013
My husband says we're "seperated". But god doesn't see it that way... And we're not legally seperated either ...here it is 11:30 and he left a 6. I haven't herd from him at all.. Am I over reacting?? I feel like I'm being walked all over..and I'm the "good wife " that stays and does what god tells me...how do I suppose to live like this? He has no respect for me...
Perhaps you need to read this thread: http://christianchat.com/christian-family-forum/81631-what-keeps-relationship.html

W

ww_21

You are not crazy. I am experiencing a similar situation. My only advice to you is to pray, keep praying and don't give up. God will work his miracle and your relationship can be restored by God's grace.

J

jb800m

that is really hard to take ( i remember coming home one day from work and my now ex had packed up and moved out and left a note) think it is not a time to overthink... but maybe some quiet time with GOd, and not rehash your relationship but i feel you may need to have GOd heal you from this hurt and give you strength and wisdom on how to move forward... i do feel if you move too fast ( tends to be out of emotions when this happens) things can get more complicated

I believe God is a GOd of restoration and i always feel it is His desire to help a couple continue in their vows

praying for you

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Marriage is never about living a perfect life. Instead, it is about 2 people growing, changing, and relearning to love the other person, over and over.

Right now, you have experienced terrible pain from what your husband is doing. Please look at ways you can change yourself. Talk to him, pray for him. But do take care of yourself. Don't let him use or abuse you.

Praying that God changes his heart and you can reconcile. God is a God of reconciliation.

Jruiz

Dec 13, 2013
Good advice..it's a hard situation...