am I Cursed?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 25, 2012
it is impossible for you to be cursed if you are under the blood of the lamb, but you are under attack, call on the almighty.

O

OFM

Dreda,Jesus loves You and we do to Your His Beautiful Princess and Our Beautiful Sister in Christ.ALLWAYS AMEN!!!!!!!

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
I thank God for people like you guys thank you for taking time to care...The truth is this site helped me a lot because I am emotionally down thinking about evrything that happened to me for over 10 years now the latest was just last month when my ...That span of 10 years is really unimaginable for one to survive from the pain I've been through...I admit I even almost got insane and nobody knows it...Nobody really knows the pain I was carrying so even if I struggled and might be mis interpreted for this post it's just that i couldn't take it anymore...Everytime I share in details all those things to my friends and my mom they just can't stop crying...And I don't want ot remember it anymore......It's even the main reason why I don't want to marry because of my traumas...well I'm just praying God will take me earlier because i am just sooo tired, I will be happiest if I will be in the source of my comfort and my saviour.
"Jesus, You know what Dreda wrote; that she doesn't want to think about it anymore. I can only imagine what she's been through :(. Sir, please take away the memories of what happened to her, if You will. If You need to show her something else about it, please do so so that she can learn from the experience, but Lord, PLEASE don't let the memory be traumatic anymore, Sir. In Your precious Name, Jesus, amen."

T

TAZorek

I thank God for people like you guys thank you for taking time to care...The truth is this site helped me a lot because I am emotionally down thinking about evrything that happened to me for over 10 years now the latest was just last month when my ...That span of 10 years is really unimaginable for one to survive from the pain I've been through...I admit I even almost got insane and nobody knows it...Nobody really knows the pain I was carrying so even if I struggled and might be mis interpreted for this post it's just that i couldn't take it anymore...Everytime I share in details all those things to my friends and my mom they just can't stop crying...And I don't want ot remember it anymore......It's even the main reason why I don't want to marry because of my traumas...well I'm just praying God will take me earlier because i am just sooo tired, I will be happiest if I will be in the source of my comfort and my saviour.
A sad note, You will probably remember a lot of things you don't want to. The mind stores stuff even when we don't want it. Often during the course of life many, like yourself, fall victim to negative and/or abusive circumstances. This has a way of creating a programmed way of thinking negative. Depression is the term. This requires a little effort to overcome and I would strongly suggest professional counseling in those cases. Counselors are God's bandage for the mind. I went to counseling for some time, worked out great. The key is to change the programming. You mentioned that you tended to return to asking God to forgiving you for doubt or why He wasn't healing you. He is. Just remember that it takes time and a sudden miraculous healing is not always a good idea. Some more emotional healing needs to take time, it took time to get injured, it is best to take time to heal. It's a process of 'relearning' what was not properly taught in the first place. Do not be misguided. There are negative influences at work around us at all times. I have confronted demonic influences at many turns in my life as well as others. Continue in your search for peace in Christ and you will find He was searching for you all along. Oh, by the way, You aren't going anywhere soon, taken early, God has a work to do in you to make you ready. That also takes time. :)