Angels, demons and who knows?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kenisyes

ADSD: I asked about the word "job", wondering if you had set up a ministry or if these were simply occasional things that happened.

It is very difficult to discern visions of "death". Do you see life also? There are many things that need to be asked. The greatest question is "what is the fruit"? Have you had enough experience with these events to answer this. Perhaps it would be wise to switch to pm to handle this. Danschance and I both have a lot of experience, but this is very complex with just what you have written. Do you have a prayer group?

I see you made another post as I am writing this, so I am responding to that beginning here. The things you say in there suggest a real gift of the Spirit, but you have had no training. I come back to the need of a prayer group. What part of California are you in? Maybe I can find you something near you.

adsd

May 4, 2013
the first time I ever mentioned it was to a couple I went to church with back when I was about 23. they told me this is of satan stay away from it. so I kept quiet. even afraid to talk to God about it. only recently have I been speaking to a small group of people from church. they believe that God gives gifts but do not have this . so help no prayer help yes. it is not everyday and I do not see demons or unclean spirits walking the side walks. these are occasional happenings. when I see attachments I bring it to God in Prayer. as I am learning to do with many things I held back from. the reason is not that I am trying to get overly involved in the spirit world but what good is a gift when you hide from it or do not speak on it. gift yes job prayer . as to life I suppose not unless you count a human spirit, in which yes I have seen those who recently passed maybe 4/5 times . these 2 incidents had the same results. other than prayer I do not respond to any of it. no training. I am in Sacramento. also I have never felt the urge to demand a demon to leave or what ever some may feel they are capable of . I just pray. I really do want people who can pray . thank you

J

J-Kay

I hope I am not wrong in writing this here. I have been to
YouTube hoping to find someone who has experienced this
particular troubling experience I had about 6 weeks ago. It
won't leave my mind.

First let me say, in response to the topic, I have had experiences
spoken of here. So I am not a novice to this at all. I could tell
things that make hair stand on your head. But, I really need to
get this incident off my chest and need some feedback.

I am Born Again, Spirit Filled Christian, adult. I too, have dreams.
I have had experiences in my room some time I will share.
I am married, but do sleep in separate room across from my husband.

I had a dream, I can't share the dream itself, but I need to tell you
at end of dream I saw two figures standing, with outline of upper
portion of body, but what stands out .. their eyes were totally coal
black. Just staring at me. I have never found an answer to this.
Usually God gives me understanding of my dreams. But this one
I can't get out of my mind. I had an experience I can't share after
this visitation. Sorry couple things are personal. But...has anyone
had visitation or heard of the TOTALLY BLACK EYED entities. ? I
prayed and prayed, and one day as I started in my room ... it hit
me.. aliens have black eyes. But, these seem to be normal eyes.
not slit... So on YouTube it speaks of BLACK EYED CHILDREN.... I
am not interested in that. I have listened to stories about them.
I am not into the para-normal. I was delivered from that years
ago after I got saved. I am serious.... I know these Black Eyed
creatures were staring at me for a reason. I felt no fear. No bodily
touching... I have had past experience w/ feeling something in
my bed with me. I have had the moments where I have had to
strain to get the Name of Jesus out and wake up. But, never
one that I can't explain.

Thanks ... J-Kay

K

kenisyes

Since it occurs spontaneously, and does not appear to be drawing you from a life of commitment to Christ or commitment to prayer, it is most probably from God, although there seems to be no mention of this specifically in Scripture. If you were with a group now that practices the gifts of the Spirit in their prayer, you could be tutored in God's use of related things, and that would be helpful. I think the people who told you it was certainly the devil were premature. Your small recent group sounds like they might be the solution. Have they directed you yet to I Cor. 12-14, which is the manual on how spiritual gifts operate within the prayer meeting, or encouraged you to study the miracles of Elijah and Elisha? This church is recommended to me on very good authority: Bethel Church | Your kingdom come... on earth as in heaven I am told people work miracles in prayer right in the congregation during Sunday services, so good is the training in faith. This is Redding.

adsd

May 4, 2013
I have to say I am still nervous speaking on this at all. I will try to slow down in the future, try to be a little clearer. there have been many things I have experienced . while on here I think I learned a new word for things I have seen. unclean spirit. if they are in fact the strange things that imitate what we may know I. E a butterfly but demented not right . I saw it fly over someone I knew as it flew over it was sprinkling a dust. I know it sounds crazy but that person became ill a flu mind you but ill none the less. I saw a dark shadow thing small enter some one I knew on the left side they soon after had a kidney infection. I have never in my life thought to ask for this, or dealt with the occult (to my knowledge) no cards or anything like that. I do not tell people their future; the angels I have seen ? have held me back from walking or going somewhere. i would find with good reason i was always shown later why. i have never felt fear of the demons , what i call demons. in the end i have had so many experiences, but no one to communicate these with. dreams are also a part of it. and visions of things happening. i hope this answers a little better . i have only recently been praying and asking God one prayer answer was to be Bold. a woman i have known from church said something to me a few months back, that made me wonder if she also has this. i finally asked after 7 yrs of knowing each other we found out we have both been quiet about this. it is a relief but also we know we need a body of God around us who can stay in prayer with us and for us.

J

J-Kay

I am a bit concerned as to why you are fascinated with things that seem to be close to the occult. Many people who think they are dealing with angels, are in fact dealing with demons. Satan appears to be an angel of light.

I have experienced many things in the paranormal and the demonic. I have had demons cast out of me. I have never seen angels but I have seen what they can do. I have heard God speak to me and show me things about the bible.

What exactly are you looking for?

I am with you about becoming too involved in the supernatural. The original
poster does not appear to sound like he is, do you think ? I know God wants
nothing put ahead of Him, and Jesus must always be first in our life.
I see where you have had spirits cast out. I understand that. I have been
prayed over for me to be freed of any I might have had, but nothing came out
that one could see.
I believe Jesus is powerful and would certainly not allow us to get involved
in something we aren't called to do. I remember on occasion I was called
to someones home to pray over ... and let me tell you... the spirit was strong.
Always warn people never go alone to pray over a home. Or even deliver one.
Unless the Lord gives Word of knowledge, then it would be appropriate.
Oh, and another thing, I would advise ... never try to cast them out of yourself.
( I don't mean you, in particular) any reader. It is dangerous.

I forget what in the world I came here to say, except I agreed with you, yet
I didn't feel our poster friend was trying to glorify the topic... Sounds like he
is getting help. BTW... if you can go to my post, please, J-Kay.. and see if you
can tell me what you think, I would appreciate it. Thanks.. I may log off soon,
so I will be checking back. God bless.

J

J-Kay

Please help... I can't delete what I have written. I obviously have
posted where it is not supposed to be. Help

J

J-Kay

I hope I am not wrong in writing this here. I have been to
YouTube hoping to find someone who has experienced this
particular troubling experience I had about 6 weeks ago. It
won't leave my mind.

First let me say, in response to the topic, I have had experiences
spoken of here. So I am not a novice to this at all. I could tell
things that make hair stand on your head. But, I really need to
get this incident off my chest and need some feedback.

I am Born Again, Spirit Filled Christian, adult. I too, have dreams.
I have had experiences in my room some time I will share.
I am married, but do sleep in separate room across from my husband.

I had a dream, I can't share the dream itself, but I need to tell you
at end of dream I saw two figures standing, with outline of upper
portion of body, but what stands out .. their eyes were totally coal
black. Just staring at me. I have never found an answer to this.
Usually God gives me understanding of my dreams. But this one
I can't get out of my mind. I had an experience I can't share after
this visitation. Sorry couple things are personal. But...has anyone
had visitation or heard of the TOTALLY BLACK EYED entities. ? I
prayed and prayed, and one day as I started in my room ... it hit
me.. aliens have black eyes. But, these seem to be normal eyes.
not slit... So on YouTube it speaks of BLACK EYED CHILDREN.... I
am not interested in that. I have listened to stories about them.
I am not into the para-normal. I was delivered from that years
ago after I got saved. I am serious.... I know these Black Eyed
creatures were staring at me for a reason. I felt no fear. No bodily
touching... I have had past experience w/ feeling something in
my bed with me. I have had the moments where I have had to
strain to get the Name of Jesus out and wake up. But, never
one that I can't explain.

Thanks ... J-Kay
This is my own topic.... I have gotten it into a place that another is being
ministered too. I am in the way.. Please tell he how to delete it .. Thanks

J

J-Kay

I have posted my topic in search of answer about night visitation
in dream??? of entities withe COAL BLACK EYES.... I seemed to have
posted in wrong place and can't find a way to delete it from here.

There is one be ministered to, and I feel I have gotten in the way.
My apologies... I like the group. I have had experiences spoken of,
but maybe God is prohibiting my participation...

God bless ...

K

kenisyes

I have to say I am still nervous speaking on this at all. I will try to slow down in the future, try to be a little clearer. there have been many things I have experienced . while on here I think I learned a new word for things I have seen. unclean spirit. if they are in fact the strange things that imitate what we may know I. E a butterfly but demented not right . I saw it fly over someone I knew as it flew over it was sprinkling a dust. I know it sounds crazy but that person became ill a flu mind you but ill none the less. I saw a dark shadow thing small enter some one I knew on the left side they soon after had a kidney infection. I have never in my life thought to ask for this, or dealt with the occult (to my knowledge) no cards or anything like that. I do not tell people their future; the angels I have seen ? have held me back from walking or going somewhere. i would find with good reason i was always shown later why. i have never felt fear of the demons , what i call demons. in the end i have had so many experiences, but no one to communicate these with. dreams are also a part of it. and visions of things happening. i hope this answers a little better . i have only recently been praying and asking God one prayer answer was to be Bold. a woman i have known from church said something to me a few months back, that made me wonder if she also has this. i finally asked after 7 yrs of knowing each other we found out we have both been quiet about this. it is a relief but also we know we need a body of God around us who can stay in prayer with us and for us.
My wife would often see evil presences similar to what you have seen, trying to infiltrate church services or prayer meetings, and there is no questioning that in her case it was a simple variation on prophetic visions. Much of what you see would make better sense to be of God, if you used it in such a way as to prevent the evil from happening. But then again, no one has ever shown you how to do that. I see such shadows around people, but use it as part of healing ministry. that's why I say, you need to connect with people who do this kind of thing, so you can find out.

Much of what is said here is being said by people who have actually experienced these things in successful ministry. Other times, people post something they read, even in the Bible, but do not understand the context. "Unclean spirit" is one way to process some of what you see, but more needs to be discerned about how it connects to the rest of your walk with Jesus if it is to be of use in building His Kingdom. I suggest you continue posting some of the stuff that you feel more confident to share, and pray over who to write to for some one-on-one help.

K

kenisyes

I have posted my topic in search of answer about night visitation
in dream??? of entities withe COAL BLACK EYES.... I seemed to have
posted in wrong place and can't find a way to delete it from here.

There is one be ministered to, and I feel I have gotten in the way.
My apologies... I like the group. I have had experiences spoken of,
but maybe God is prohibiting my participation...

God bless ...
There is no problem that you posted in the wrong thread. I will share the following opinion. The dream comes partially from what you were told as a child. You need to analyze it in those terms. The answer is inside you, not in any external information.

P

prodigal

hiya all. i was brought up in a spiritualist family, i got right into it, read runes stones, i ching, tarot cards , read from crystal balls, had a guardian, predicted correctly many things including age at which people i knew would die. yep i was the devils own.
Then Christ's spirit come upon me and i reconised through his guidance the truth of all these things. I wont write too much cos i would never want to create fear to younger people in the faith, in so doing giving power to the enemy. But i will say, stay close to God and the Devil will have no hold on you, ( thinking of no one specifically, but who knows who reads these threads). If we are honest with ourselves and come humbly before God being honest about our weaknesses then the devil will not have a foothold, we know his plans and that's to attack our weaknesses. So if we know how the devil will attack we can then Resist the devil and he must flea, as the scripture says.

J

J-Kay

There is no problem that you posted in the wrong thread. I will share the following opinion. The dream comes partially from what you were told as a child. You need to analyze it in those terms. The answer is inside you, not in any external information.
Ken thank you for trying to answer my post. Forgive me for being outspoken so you can understand
what I am trying to convey. Did you read my entire post ? I mean back up a few posts ? The original
is where you get the understanding. I am 68 years old and have been a Christian 45 yrs. I have
studied occultic before salvation and since studied the reasons why God is against paranormal. I have
studied the Word of God and you confuse me with your answer.

What was I told as a child ? I am asking HAS ANYONE HAD EXPERIENCE SEEING ENTITY WITH COAL
BLACK EYES. I mean the demonic. What happened to me was different and it was not from my
childhood. I will post this elsewhere some one else might be able to share any experience with such
visitation. I am not a child, I was not told as a child.. I certainly can't understand your answer.
If there are videos about the CHILDREN WITH BLACK EYES ..... Why would it not be possible for me
to have had a night visitation. I ask again... Has anyone else heard of another person with same
experience ? Two visitors outline of adult body, with just COAL BLACK EYES staring as I slept ?
Thanks.

J

J-Kay

Now let me tell you about the experience of Ouija board. When I
was involved w/ ouija board, when I asked 'who are you ?' it said
angel of light. I being new Christian had no idea satan was 'angel
of light.' When I read it in the Bible ... oh my gosh ... I nearly died.
I realized I was really into occultic and it did not take long for me
to realize I needed to get rid of all my books and novels that were
of the demonic nature.

I had a dog that would sit and howl at an unseen 'visitor' in the corner
of a room. My children were terrified to go to our basement. We were
renting at the time. I have no idea what that home had before we lived
there, but it was most certainly evil.

When I found out the horoscope went against Gods word... I had a black
velvet artistic wall hanging I did in gold lettering with the astrological signs
on it. I had to go to my daughters room and tell her I would have to take
it down and burn it and the reason why. When we spoke about it we were
looking at it, and it literally moved out from the wall about a foot, and
went back into place. We were wide eyed. I asked her.. did you see that ?
She said yes. It was alive... People.. that is just one of the many events
the occultic , paranormal, demonic, things that we can bring into our lives.

I nearly lost my mind literally ... The more aware I became of the demonic
activity and the more I read the Word of God, I had a battle on my hands.
Long story short, I was visiting my family when all at once I felt like I was
outside of my body.. I was there, but not .... I could hear them talking. I
could walk around and talk, but I was losing my mind... and I asked my
husband to take me home. I went to bed and I begged Jesus to please
take that away from me. I told Him I repented of my involvement in these
things and please deliver me from the evil. Just as a bubble popped, I
was freed, and my mind became clear and I was set free. I told the Lord
I would burn all I had that went against God. We gathered up all books
and had a bon fire. The books did not want to burn. It took hours to get
the evil to burn up. The Ouija board would not burn. So, I had to send it
to the landfill. This is the power of evil and anyone who is involved and
want out... get out please. We can pray ... there is power in prayer.
Jesus Christ is greater than any evil. The evil ( satan ) does not want us
free, so if you are just beginning, get out of it now... So many things I
can tell you.... This is enough for now... God help all those who wonder why
they are having bad things happening. Check yourself and pray and ask
God what might have a stronghold over you. Be free in Christ. Amen

J

J-Kay

hiya all. i was brought up in a spiritualist family, i got right into it, read runes stones, i ching, tarot cards , read from crystal balls, had a guardian, predicted correctly many things including age at which people i knew would die. yep i was the devils own.
Then Christ's spirit come upon me and i reconised through his guidance the truth of all these things. I wont write too much cos i would never want to create fear to younger people in the faith, in so doing giving power to the enemy. But i will say, stay close to God and the Devil will have no hold on you, ( thinking of no one specifically, but who knows who reads these threads). If we are honest with ourselves and come humbly before God being honest about our weaknesses then the devil will not have a foothold, we know his plans and that's to attack our weaknesses. So if we know how the devil will attack we can then Resist the devil and he must flea, as the scripture says.

Prodigal .. Don't be afraid to speak up. We need to tell truth. Whether one wants to
believe or not is up to them. Thank you for speaking up.. I did and I will proclaim Jesus
Christ and His power over evil until I take my last breath. Amen and God bless YOU.

K

kenisyes

Ken thank you for trying to answer my post. Forgive me for being outspoken so you can understand
what I am trying to convey. Did you read my entire post ? I mean back up a few posts ? The original
is where you get the understanding. I am 68 years old and have been a Christian 45 yrs. I have
studied occultic before salvation and since studied the reasons why God is against paranormal. I have
studied the Word of God and you confuse me with your answer.

What was I told as a child ? I am asking HAS ANYONE HAD EXPERIENCE SEEING ENTITY WITH COAL
BLACK EYES. I mean the demonic. What happened to me was different and it was not from my
childhood. I will post this elsewhere some one else might be able to share any experience with such
visitation. I am not a child, I was not told as a child.. I certainly can't understand your answer.
If there are videos about the CHILDREN WITH BLACK EYES ..... Why would it not be possible for me
to have had a night visitation. I ask again... Has anyone else heard of another person with same
experience ? Two visitors outline of adult body, with just COAL BLACK EYES staring as I slept ?
Thanks.
Forgive me for assuming that when you said "I have heard stories about them", I assumed you heard these stories as a child. That is where I heard mine, and I am almost your age as well, and have been saved for 41 years. I think if you had heard stories previously, the odds are still in favor of a dream from your own subconscious rather than a night visitiation.

Here is a link to the current phenomenon: Black Eyed Kids: Insidious Threat or Myth in the Making? | Mysterious Universe To me, this puts them in the category of UFO abductions. I.e. developing folklore not demonstrable by sceintific method. Counterfeitable by demons, yes, but also by the human subconscious, as laboratory research with electrical stimulation of the brain shows abductee experience is.

adsd

May 4, 2013
this is my hope sir , to get some guidance . even though it is mentioned in the bible (Corinth) either I do not understand or it is not clear enough. and again all these years I avoided the subject with God. thank you for your help again it is appreciated. I do hope to find those who can guide me. I will on occasions post other things (not that many) like I said I do not see these things daily.

K

kenisyes

I would be happy to correspond with you privately via pm (private message) if you would like. I'm sure there are many others here as well. If you are new, and do not yet know how to use it, just click on the name of the person and there is a "send private message" button to the left of the screen that opens, under the picture, second item down. Once you get the first message out, the system will kind of take over and let you know when something happens with the message, like an answer, or how you can send more.

J

J-Kay

Forgive me for assuming that when you said "I have heard stories about them", I assumed you heard these stories as a child. That is where I heard mine, and I am almost your age as well, and have been saved for 41 years. I think if you had heard stories previously, the odds are still in favor of a dream from your own subconscious rather than a night visitiation.

Here is a link to the current phenomenon: Black Eyed Kids: Insidious Threat or Myth in the Making? | Mysterious Universe To me, this puts them in the category of UFO abductions. I.e. developing folklore not demonstrable by sceintific method. Counterfeitable by demons, yes, but also by the human subconscious, as laboratory research with electrical stimulation of the brain shows abductee experience is.
Thank you for understanding. I have watched all the videos on YouTube re:
Children with COAL BLACK EYES. I knew it was not applicable to my situation.
I do not like those videos because they deal with the paranormal.
Some may ask what is the difference with the demonic experiences and paranormal.
For me, the paranormal is going along with it. I don't.
Demonic... It is real, and I know I have authority over them in the name of Jesus Christ.
I do not allow them in my home via media, or statues, etc... I simply was hoping on
this particular topic here, there might be someone who has known if this ever happened
to someone else.. I don't usually have something stay with me so long as this puzzle.
But thanks for allowing me the time and space to question.