Another Meteor Hits Cuba--End Times Phophesy?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Donkeyfish07

Thank You!!! elizabeth could have explained herself like you just did sir, i respect that. She still hasnt defended her case on the fact of Paul's timeline. Blessings
She probably hasn't checked the thread yet. That's why I like Elizabeth, she has no doubt whatsoever. She doesn't seem to differentiate on WHEN something happens though. That's not really a bad thing, it just makes it hard to explain your position to somebody else when they don't understand it is all.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Jesus stated that the gospel would be preached in all the world.

He commanded the apostles to preach the gospel in all the world.

The New Testament said it had been accomplished.

Paul said that he preferred working in places where others had not yet worked.
18 For I will not dare to speak of any of those things xwhich Christ has not accomplished through me, in word and deed, yto make the Gentiles obedient— 19zin mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God, so that from Jerusalem and round about to Illyricum I have fully preached the gospel of Christ. 20 And so I have made it my aim to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, alest I should build on another man’s foundation, 21 but as it is written: "To whom He was not announced, they shall see; And those who have not heard shall understand."" Romans 15: 18-21

Later on in the chapter he even mentions going to Spain.In 2 Corintians Paul indicates the word has been spread all over the world.
14 For we are not overextending ourselves (as though our authority did not extend to you),
tfor it was to you that we came with the gospel of Christ; 15 not boasting of things beyond measure, that is, uin other men’s labors, but having hope, that as your faith is increased, we shall be greatly enlarged by you in our sphere,

It wasn't just twelve men preaching the gospel. These twelve on the day of Pentecost taught a large crowd, of whom 3,000 responded.(Acts 2:41)
Acts 4:4
says more were added.
Then persecution hit the church and they were scattered. Therefore those who were scattered went everywhere preaching the word. Acts 8:4

So, you have over 3,000 people that went everywhere preaching the word. Then the people they taught would spread the word and so on.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Thank You!!! elizabeth could have explained herself like you just did sir, i respect that. She still hasnt defended her case on the fact of Paul's timeline. Blessings

Just do you know, I do not post so I can tell others they are wong and say I am right. I discuss scripture. I discuss what it says. Even then I can be wrong about things, and if I see the error I will admit it.

So in saying that I don't defend anything other than scripture.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
She probably hasn't checked the thread yet. That's why I like Elizabeth, she has no doubt whatsoever. She doesn't seem to differentiate on WHEN something happens though. That's not really a bad thing, it just makes it hard to explain your position to somebody else when they don't understand it is all.
I was also on my iphone so I wasn't about to type a whole lot while on that. Im on the computer now.. so I cant type more. :)

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
andddddddddd just so you know... I do not thing the meteor is a "sign"

I have a problem with all these prophecies that people talk about these days, and try to apply it to God. People stumble and believe false things very easily if they aren't careful.

Jan 19, 2013
Reminds me of when Christ said,

Luke 10:18

King James Version (KJV)

18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

this word lightning can be translated star. Lucifer also meaning star...

What I do know is. If some one descends from Heaven , performing supernatural miracles ; claiming to be Christ, tomorrow, I'm going to stand against him..... Would you ?
Not if all the dead came out of their graves and all that were born again ascended to meet him.

Sep 13, 2012
This is relativly common in Siberia, the area is well known for meteor strikes, usually not this big, but remember what happened 100 years ago ago, that impact is studied by scientists from all over the world, this new one didn't hit the ground eithier, it disintigrated at low level, the shock wave is what did the damage, like an air burst bomb

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2012
A large.bright object hitting the earth signaling the end times?
I don't think so,......too hard.
Me thinks the societies are the disaster. - (Why would God need a meteor?; have you seen mainstream T.V. lately?)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Rick, thanks for reminding me bro'. I get enough US tv here in Spain, and the people here eat it up like children loose with unlimited candy. God bless you and keep you.........
A large.bright object hitting the earth signaling the end times?
I don't think so,......too hard.
Me thinks the societies are the disaster. - (Why would God need a meteor?; have you seen mainstream T.V. lately?)