Anybody here think this is not our enemy?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Bistabuster

Now if I was ALL POWERFUL, I'd bet I would get what I want regardless of how anybody felt. Who will sway God now from getting what He wants, a mere created man?
He sent Jesus, showed all he was yet they still unbelieve.

Luke 16:19-31. It's long so look it up.

That failed. Not like what you think. I only see us spreading the Word. There is this thing called free will and He wants YOU to come to Him first. Not the other way around as you are suggesting. It is our responsibility to lead people to Christ.

Matt 10:33
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Jan 24, 2013
He sent Jesus, showed all he was yet they still unbelieve.

Luke 16:19-31. It's long so look it up.

That failed. Not like what you think. I only see us spreading the Word. There is this thing called free will and He wants YOU to come to Him first. Not the other way around as you are suggesting. It is our responsibility to lead people to Christ.

Matt 10:33
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
And to this I say that we only die today because we do this very thing. We must make the bride ready!

D

doulos

I simply do not charge for something that I have been given freely. Death is universal! When you show me a Christian that lives forever because of his beliefs, I will show you a man who will not be saved.
Your lack of understanding when it comes to Scripture is appalling. We do not need our earthly bodies to have eternal life. For the Christian to be absent from the body is to be with the Lord.

2Co 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
Those Christians that have already left their bodies are already present with the Lord, they already have eternal life.

2 Timothy 2:12-14

[SUP]12 [/SUP]If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
[SUP]13 [/SUP]If we believe not,
yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.
[SUP]14 [/SUP]Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

In other words, you and everyone else claiming that millions of people are worshipping a mood god profits NO ONE! It is a wasted effort shown by Islam's abundance! It is God that gives the increase.
The verses you quote show that those who deny Him will also be denied. The following verse shows that those who deny the Son also denies the Father.
1 John 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].
John 5:23 That all [men] should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

According to islam those who do not deny that God has a Son have committed the worst sin there is. As 1John2:23 shows those who deny the Son also deny the Father. So as shown earlier the verses you quote show that those who follow the false prophet’s satanically inspired false religion of islam are denying God and as a result they will be denied.

Now if I was ALL POWERFUL, I'd bet I would get what I want regardless of how anybody felt. Who will sway God now from getting what He wants, a mere created man?
But you are not God, and unlike you, God is not a liar. God says He will deny those that deny the Son. Do you believe God is a liar and that He will accept those who deny Him?

2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

Your private interpretation of Scripture contradicts God’s word and as a result you teach lies, nothing but a false gospel!

As you are led friend, as you are led! Just be careful who is doing the leading, lest you continue to be led astray by your private interpretations..

L

leonardronaldo

Islam is the enemy.
Muslims aren't.
Hating muslims are against the bible.
Hating islam is in accordance with the bible.

K

Kerry

We love muslims yet hate Islam. In the same way that we love homosexuals but hate homosexuality. By the way, Islam is a government more than it is a religion. The always seek to enforce Sharia law. Radical or not and the non radicals will always side with the radicals. Look who was dancing in the streets at 9/11, even in New Jersey and Dearborn, Michigan.

M

Married_Richenbrachen

We love muslims yet hate Islam. In the same way that we love homosexuals but hate homosexuality. By the way, Islam is a government more than it is a religion. The always seek to enforce Sharia law. Radical or not and the non radicals will always side with the radicals. Look who was dancing in the streets at 9/11, even in New Jersey and Dearborn, Michigan.
Aren't you getting confused with the Talmudists who were dancing in the street on 9/11? They're not the same as Muslims. Sure, both religions can be wicked and violent, but they're not the same one.

K

KeeganGentle

I have a muslim friend and I can safely say that they are not the enemy. Satan is our enemy, people are our friends. Our job is to bring them to Christ not judge them on their religious beliefs. Their beliefs have been twisted by their leaders and yes some of them become terrorists. But I watch the news in which a professed Christian picks up a gun and walks into a school.

So you cannot say that they are our enemy, instead they are our mission to search and save the lost.

J

jahsoul

It was actually Jews reported dancing and celebrating. Just saying...

*no bias*

L

leonardronaldo

I have a muslim friend and I can safely say that they are not the enemy. Satan is our enemy, people are our friends. Our job is to bring them to Christ not judge them on their religious beliefs. Their beliefs have been twisted by their leaders and yes some of them become terrorists. But I watch the news in which a professed Christian picks up a gun and walks into a school.

So you cannot say that they are our enemy, instead they are our mission to search and save the lost.
I believe i have many more muslim friends than you. Most of them don't have terroristic idea.
But that doesn't make Islam good. We should differ muslims and islam. just like christians and christianity.
Islam has been decreed almost 1400 years ago by allah and muhammad; and i must disagree with you on your opinion that their beliefs have been twisted into some terrorists. allah and muhammad started all of those, not just some leaders.

K

KeeganGentle

Have you read the Koran? It doesn't say fly planes into buildings, in fact alot of ideas are quite good. I enjoy reading various religious texts. What the book says and what the people do are very different.

L

leonardronaldo

Have you read the Koran? It doesn't say fly planes into buildings, in fact alot of ideas are quite good. I enjoy reading various religious texts. What the book says and what the people do are very different.
Well yes, but killing those who don't submit to allah is also condoned. (unless you have paid the jizya, for jews and Christians).
I read the quran from the first to last sura, and also the earliest and most respective scholars' explanation (tafseer)
and you?

K

KeeganGentle

I guess its all in the interpretation, but then again the bible condones killing as well, at least in the old testament does that make it evil?

L

leonardronaldo

I guess its all in the interpretation, but then again the bible condones killing as well, at least in the old testament does that make it evil?
False. Interpretation I read are from the earliest and most respective ones, including the cousin of muhammad himself, Ibn Abbas, whom he prayed for that Allah blesses him in explaining the quran.
If you referring the killing in the bible, it was specific for that day, those people and later has been fulfilled by Jesus through his life and sacrifice on the Cross.
yet the supposed 'more evil' verses in the quran, are the later verses (so it's almost like their new testament).
one of the verses that support the abrogation is sura 2:106, i hope you also have read about that.

K

KeeganGentle

I'm only trying to say that its the extremists who cause the problems, their are extremist Christian cults. A whole religion and culture shouldn't be judged by their extremists.

L

leonardronaldo

I'm only trying to say that its the extremists who cause the problems, their are extremist Christian cults. A whole religion and culture shouldn't be judged by their extremists.
Agree.
But that's why i don't expose islam through today's muslims. I expose what allah and muhammad said.