anyone chilly

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

iTOREtheSKY

Don't ask. She probably has an answer. And one you can never get out of your head, no matter how hard you try.
Yanno Ugly,I too was this close to asking her the same question but was beat to it thank God! lol

leelee

Sep 5, 2011
lol thanks, i learnt at school, we kinda had to but i do enjoy it now.

Depending on some weather records I live in the coldest province of Canada. For some reason I really appreciated this past winter, which was brutal, compared to some of our milder winters. It made me feel like a tough viking!

Skadoosh!
When I want to feel like a tough viking I just go to some of our viking fire festivals, up helly aa. I still avoid below 0 temps lol!

C

Chrissy77

Because yer' too wrapped up in acting like a boy crazy school girl. LOL
Ahhh and there in lies the problem. I'm looking for a man not a boy, yet I'm stuck with nothing but boys all around.:p

I

iTOREtheSKY

Ahhh and there in lies the problem. I'm looking for a man not a boy, yet I'm stuck with nothing but boys all around.:p
Ahhh and maybe that's the root of the problem,you are stuck with boys all around because you don't act like a lady. Then you might find a man. :p ohhhhhhh ooooo that's gonna leave a mark. lol ( I am busting yer' chops yanno)