As We Observe The Seventh Day Sabbath As A Sign Between Him And Us Being Holy/Scripture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

rstrats

Aug 28, 2011
[QUOTE="montana123, post: 5112559, member: 311251 ...the Bible says let no person judge you by telling you to keep the physical sabbath.

[/QUOTE]
I'm not aware of any scripture which says that. What do you have in mind?

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
[QUOTE="montana123, post: 5112559, member: 311251 ...the Bible says let no person judge you by telling you to keep the physical sabbath.
I'm not aware of any scripture which says that. What do you have in mind?[/QUOTE]

As it was quoted on the first page of this thread....

“Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.”
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭2:16-17‬ ‭

One man esteemeth one day above another:

another esteemeth every day alike.

Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Walter

Jul 20, 2022
Washington
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
So you're off on Friday and Saturday?
Sunday 3-26-23 1st. Day Of The Weekly Cycle Nisan 3, 5783 7th. Spring Day

Jun 11, 2019

Is there anyone that keeps The Sabbath Day Holy, from Sunset on the 6th. Day/Friday until The ending of The 7th. Day at Sunset, on Saturday by The Gregorian Calendar.

If so being on one accord for that event to happen, We want to thank God for your Faith in doing just that as a start to perfection. Every Sabbath , Sabbath Scriptures: About Sabbath Scriptures , Sabbath Day In The KJV

Sabbath Day, Please Read all.

Sabbaths , Judging one another about the Sabbath .

I have reason to believe of the above study, that The Sabbaths and the Feast Days/Holy Convocations goes together for his/Jesus customs as him and The Apostles, went in the synagogues. Luke 4:16 , Acts 17:2

Acts 17:2

Righteousness is a position. When you become saved you are considered in right standing with God. ... Holiness is the quality of being holy,a life that is full of godly character.Righteousness is to be upright in God, to be blamless. A righteousness man is also a holy man,both of them works together.

Ephesians 4 KJV

“Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭2:1‬ ‭

“And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭2:2-3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭65:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day. But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:16-18‬ ‭

“And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21:5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬
All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭11:27-29‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Love, Walter and Debbie

rstrats

Aug 28, 2011
[QUOTE="Walter, post: 5119319, member: 317369[/QUOTE]

I don't see what your post has to do with my question to posthuman. Perhaps you might explain?

rstrats

Aug 28, 2011
[QUOTE="hornetguy, post: 5119283, member: 234619

As it was quoted on the first page of this thread....

“Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.”
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭2:16-17‬ ‭

[/QUOTE]

montana123 wrote "...the Bible says let no person judge you by telling you to keep the physical sabbath". I assumed he was referring to the above passage, and I don't see where it says that - at least in the KJV and similar versions.

rstrats

Aug 28, 2011
I don't see what your post has to do with my question to posthuman. Perhaps you might explain?
Just was pointing out where we have studied from the scriptures, have you noticed?[/QUOTE]

Of course and I still don't see what it has to do with my question.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Ephesians 2:15
(He) made of no effect the law consisting of commands and expressed in regulations, so that He might create in Himself one new man from the two, resulting in peace