ashamed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

saved72

I became a born again Christian at 18
However i have not lived a true faithful Christian life.
i have lived a insane wild suicidal life
Totally hating myself an my life
I have lived as a drug addict homosexual for many years
Wanting for the most part to die, cause i hated my life
I AM NOW STRUGGLING TO LIVE A TRUE CHRISTIAN LIFE
I AM STRUGGLING TO BE TOTALLY FAITHFUL AN FOLLOW CHRIST
I REALLY NEED YOUR PRAYERS AN SUPPORT
MY NAME IS WILLIAM

allaboutlove

Jun 11, 2013
Think of the kinda people jesus hung out with in the bible an remeber he loves you no matter what.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Talk to the Lord and tell him you need help to overcome. Get you some true christian friends who can help you. find a good church that preaches the word and can pray for you and walk the extra mile with you. Pray for wisdom to overcome
these things, sometimes it is a little here and a little there, sometimes its all at once. I pray you overcome these things
and you be a testimony to others of what the lord can do:)In Jesus mighty name

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
My prayers are with you, William. Try to find people who can support you emotionally and spiritually; a good place to go is a bible-believing church. May the Lord in His grace and love uphold you.

Cheers.:)

S

saved72

Thank you for your strength an encouraging words.please keep me in your prayer

P

prodigaldaughter

Hi William

There are many who have not lived and still not living a faithful Christian life.
What is important is you have returned with the help of God.
In God's eyes sin is sin.
From the moment you have believed, accepted Christ you are saved.
Allow Him to be your strength. He is more than able to do so.
Do not hate yourself that is how the devil begins to get a stronghold in our lives because he uses our weaknesses against us.

He is a destroyer and will continue his work till his last day.
Read the word and give Him the praise! As you read claim the promises over your life. Say it out loud such as I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me, I am a new creation in Christ, I am redeemed and sanctified by the blood of Jesus, I have the victory in Jesus. I am sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise. I AM with you always even to the end of days.

Declare His greatness He is mighty He is holy He is all powerful etc Declare His works. Humble yourself before Him.

God loves you unconditionally! Nothing can separate us from the love of God.
He does not care about what you have done before He cares about what you are doing now!
Jesus said "Come to me all who are heavy burden and I will give you rest!"

He took all your sins upon that cross all everyone. His blood redeems you. He paid the debt we owed that is death for the wages of sin is death. If we believe in Him even if we die we shall live because He is life.

When you pray put on the full armor of God so you can fight off the fiery attacks of the devil. Ask God to guard your heart and your mind so the devil cannot obtain a stronghold in you.

Tell Satan that God has forgiven you your sins that you have been washed and cleansed by the blood.
Do not fear just believe for the Lord thy God is with thee.

Let go and let God take full control of your situation. Hand it over to Him. He is greater than all of us combined and our circumstances combined.

It is good to have a broken and contrite spirit this God loves. If you look at the word and look at the people whom God worked with the people were the ones whom society didn't think much of or were not good looking enough or did not come from a established family. God loves humility so His greatness can be shown! Be encouraged He shall finish the work He began in you!

So my brother do not be discouraged go to God in prayer pour out your heart and offer up to Him sacrifices of praise and thanksgiving. Worship Him and ask Him to send the Holy Spirit to minister to you as you read the word. God does not change He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
william you are in my prayers

Jul 10, 2013
saved72 you have just realized that once save/always saved is not true. Like so many others, like Adam and Eve and fallen angels and so many televangelists.

God wants us to help each other for salvation. Ask Saint Anthony of Padua to pray for you for your lost faith and if you feel hopeless pray to Saint Jude Thaddeus the apostle. He intercedes for lost causes (Saint Jude's Children's Hospital). The Blessed Virgin Mary would also pray for you. (You can't ask saints to pray for You?, I'm very sorry about that. I'll pray for you then, but I'm not holy like those Saints. I will ask them to pray for you, I'm a lucky one that can ask them for you). You know if you asked them to pray for you, no one would know but God and the Saints.:rolleyes: