Awesome things \^-^/

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Channa

Mar 1, 2014
Dear people,

On this forum there are lots of problems shared.
Thankfully there are also lots of people who read things and help :)
But. Couldn't we make a thread of awesome things.
Things we've received from God.
Just random, awesome things,
so that we also have a thread for positive things over here? ^-^
Could we start together a positive thread with only awesome things?

I will start;
I'm thankful because I've had an awesome weekend with my friends and also made new friends :)

Success :D
Bless'
Channa

T

Tintin

I'm thankful that I live in a country where I can freely worship the one True God.
I'm thankful for Christ and God's gift of salvation.
I'm thankful for the healing that can come of reading a good, thought-provoking book.
I'm thankful for my brothers and sisters in Christ.
I'm thankful for my family, friends and Arlene.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I am thankful that my 1997 Nissan Maxima broke down and I got a newer 2012 Rogue that has Ice Cold Air Conditioning
I am thankful God brought a wonderful Christian man into my life recently
I am thankful for my beautiful daughter
I am thankful that God loves me
I am thankful for friends I have made on CC

W

wgeurts

Im thankful I exsist and am loved without deserving it.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

I am thankful that I am saved, and I know God.

I am grateful for the relative good health that I currently have, and am thankful that the bad health issues I also have, are not as bad as they could be.

I am grateful for my family and friends.

I am grateful for Tequila. (my cat :) ).. She is good company and of great comfort to me when I am sad or ill.

I am grateful for all my friends here at CC. I'm even thankful for the ones who I disagree with. LOL.

I am thankful that God loves me and always forgives me.

A

amymine712

LOL When I first read the title to this thread I thought it said "Awesome Thighs". I was like...well thank you and yes I do have awesome thighs.

I am thankful for my awesome loving God and family

C

Chezz

I am thankful for my father in heaven... my family and friends also this site for all the awesome people on here!!:)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

Sorry writing so big but I'm having trouble with my eyes tonight..

I am thankful for:

1.) renewed faith
2.) infinite hope
3.) a quirky sense of humor :)
4.) the ability to laugh even in the midst of heartache
5.) dancing like a fool..lol..
6.) that even though I'm in constant pain, I can still move around.
7.) CHOCOLATE!!! :)

Channa

Mar 1, 2014
I'm thankful for God. He shows me always that I'm rlly blessed. I need to see that every time again.
I'm thankful for the book I got from my parents from Max Lucado (I can really recommend it ^-^) It made my day today
I'm thankful for the awesome friends God gave to me.
I'm thankful for the possibilities God gives me, when it looks like there isn't a way.
I'm thankful for this amazing site, where God is all around us.