Back once again....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 17, 2023
Hi everyone, prepare the fatted calf.....I originally joined in about 2010, in the year of being saved. In 2014 some poor life decisions took me off track, bit by bit, right up until this last month! πŸ₯²

As much as I wanted to be right with God, I felt unable......"but God". He did what I couldn't πŸ™Œ so, hi!😊

seekingthemindofChrist

Casting down imaginations
Jul 10, 2023
Hi everyone, prepare the fatted calf.....I originally joined in about 2010, in the year of being saved. In 2014 some poor life decisions took me off track, bit by bit, right up until this last month! πŸ₯²

As much as I wanted to be right with God, I felt unable......"but God". He did what I couldn't πŸ™Œ so, hi!😊
I am happy to hear that you are back in fellowship with your heavenly Father, and welcome.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#ICAMETOSHARE

067e2acc9e3f1e23bdb14288aa06f717 (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg Friendly.png

"Thank you for being you, and glad you showed up!
'Perhaps a new beginning is on the horizon.' :)

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009

Believe it or not, I remember your username and the picture you had in your avatar...

Great to have you back, Tim!

Looking forward to hearing more about how you're doing. (y)

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest

Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome Back To Chat.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II). ← PG Rated "Approved" *

Grace, Peace, And JOY!… + RICH Blessings β™« πŸ˜‡ ↑

* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance:

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Isny

Jan 15, 2017

Hello Tim. It's good that you are back with us. One purpose we have here at CC is keeping each other on track. We look forward to seeing you in the forums. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Welcome back into the fold.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi, glad you turned your life around, welcome back!!! I have many favorite shows from the UK, God bless &keep you!!!

Jul 17, 2023
Thank you all for the welcome!πŸ˜ŠπŸ™

@seoulsearch your username definitely rings a bell, that's really comforting. And a reminder of how things were and are once again.....

Like on the prodigal son's return, welcome back to kingdom business, as usual😊 and I can't tell you how good that feels!

God bless you all!!!😊