Battle of the sexes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Women always worry about the things that men forget; men always worry about the thing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K

KJV15John11

I would have replaced "ALWAYS" with "HAS A TENDENCY TO."

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Maybe it's just me... but I'm always them most worried about the things that I can't remember... :)
A great example of things I can't seem to remember is... Was that flesh-eating zombie hiding in the pantry, or the clos---(et).... AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!

And seeing as I also forgot to bring a weapon or a zombat (a bat for killing zombies, of course!)... I'm thinking... my bad memory might result in the loss of my arm.

R

Relena7

I think men have life easier, we get sports, beer, fast cars ect And women get shoes and make-up:rolleyes:
Women have it easier sometimes....because it's more socially acceptable for a woman to be a tomboy and like sports, beer, and cars than it is for a man to be a girly man. We have more options. :cool:

Oct 14, 2013
That is easier said than done becaus in practice christians always worry .

I dare anyone to say that is not true

Christians worry alot !

I

iTOREtheSKY

That is easier said than done becaus in practice christians always worry .

I dare anyone to say that is not true

Christians worry alot !
ChallengeAccepted.png

I disagree! I have known tons of believers through my entire life and a great many of them,even in going through horrible situations were/are not worriers. They are so focused on Jesus & have made it a daily ritual of submitting their flesh,hearts & minds over to the Lord & His word that they truly are at peace in their daily lives.

Christians worry a lot. The one's like myself do. Who,at times when faced with the rubber meeting the road in situations where the Lord wants to show His faithfulness & blessings via a "rough" time,kinda freak out,because our minds haven't been renewed to the point of letting go easily. Not that anything is "easy",but if the Lord says His yolk is easy & His burden is light,then am I calling Him a liar? Well..yeah...basically I am. Because I am choosing to worry & not choosing to believe His words.

Oct 14, 2013
Not worrying at all and not worry alot are two complete different things . Hmmmmm even the disciples who walked with Jesus saw his miracles and worried . All the men of God worried and GOD HAD TO SEND HELP , ENCOURAGEMENT ETC
saying you are not worried for others to hear does not mean that you are not worriying inside . Joseph worried hmm with Mary

but thanks for your comment though

K

KJV15John11

I worry where this thread is heading.

J

Jullianna

Is worry the opposite of faith?

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
I don't know what this thread is about....should I be worried?

SparkleEyes

Mar 23, 2013
I say NO because of the word ALWAYS. Women don't always worry about....and Men don't always worry about.... It would be better if you would use the word SOMETIMES. Additionally, ALL women dont worry about....AND ALL men don;t worry either. It is not fair to say that ALL men do (or don't do) one thing or that ALL women do (or don't do) one thing... :cool:

Oct 14, 2013
thank for all you all comments hmm and correction we all make mistakes today for me tommorow for someone else