Be my guest...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JesusistheChrist

that's the pic i saw on ur driver's license..;) lol jk..
Actually, our moustaches and beards are quite similar normally (I'm growing in the full beard)...

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
O.K. I'm Blond - I think we all know that by now....not like I advertise or anything, but......I had never jointed a chat site before and wanted to see if there was a Christian site that was free to join and share fellowship with....I didn't know nothing about being a guest. I just signed up and then for the next few months fumbled my way around the site posting in wrong places and being told about it....

I finally learned that by making friends that I could see where they were posting and join the action it took me a while to learn how to navigate. I didn't know if rep was good or bad, a few times wondered when I would get banned or if I had been bad enough yet? Still not sure about that one.....I'm still here though so must not be that bad yet....lol

Have had my share of debates and been in a few battles, but love the chat and the peeps and love to make friends. If you aren't my friend - please be my friend....lol I only have a few compared to the membership of this site. If I haven't friend requested you yet then you are a friend in waiting....lol I just haven't met you yet but you are on my list...it would save me a lot of time if you would friend request me as I will say yes. I like to be where the action is.....lol

So in closing the answer is YES - Blonds do have more fun.....lol

J

JesusistheChrist

If there is even one who is willing to learn and/or teach without perpetual argument.. I will stay. I use the ignore list for those in the perpetual argument category.
I've made thousands of posts on several different forums for about the last 10 years and I can only recall two people ever telling me that my posts helped them.

It's worth it...for even one...

P

psychomom

....oh and Ellie, she's one of "thems people" at the top of my list.
She's groovy.:p
and you're on my list, too. ♥

oh...didn't meant it in the mom way, where you know your middle name is about to be used. :)

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
and you're on my list, too. ♥

oh...didn't meant it in the mom way, where you know your middle name is about to be used. :)
That full name thing when moms say it WATCH OUT!!!! lol Been there done that....

ISeeYou

Jan 8, 2015
i joined because this was the only site i found, that i could preview BEFORE i joined.. :)
Yeah, and boards are fickle, you dont know what you will run into until you get a feel for the place, like the regulars (verses the passer byers) or the moderation, will it be overkill (strangulation)? Or will it be so loose the nutjobs just drive you away.

On a happier note, so far so good here especially as it compares to other forums in general.

In spects to guests I was one for a little while

I knew JesusIsTheChrist come here as he told me he did and he had given me a link to a thread (here) that he was on, and I gave it a quick look over and decided against it. So he come here before I did, I will sort of stand back and sniff around for awhile I guess (I dont always immediately like new places). But then me and him had a tiff and I was dead set on not following him here. I was at Carm and detesting the place as I have never liked it there (it was like last resort) . So I was really hunting for some forums (I have my list, and the options are growing so small). I ended up bumping into InSpirit after not seeing him around for several months, and asked him, where should we go? I gave him the choice to chose the forum, because I couldnt decide, nothing was really saying, "come here"!, and he didnt know this was the forum I didnt want to come to, it was just added to the very bottom of the list. Anyhow, InSpirit went ahead and joined first. And I was like, oh great... but back then I'd come over to see what JesusIsTheChrist was posting on as I do typically wherever he might be (when I can find him) and I found his post where he spoke about his taking a seasonal break, and I thought, "alrighty then, that will work just fine for me" LOL

So I joined after InSpirit did but I had no former intention of ever signing up.

But I was reading here every evening just about. I would just google his name and this board and was one of the invisible traffic persons combing through his stuff.

I like it here so far

J

JesusistheChrist

Yeah, and boards are fickle, you dont know what you will run into until you get a feel for the place, like the regulars (verses the passer byers) or the moderation, will it be overkill (strangulation)? Or will it be so loose the nutjobs just drive you away.

On a happier note, so far so good here especially as it compares to other forums in general.

In spects to guests I was one for a little while

I knew JesusIsTheChrist come here as he told me he did and he had given me a link to a thread (here) that he was on, and I gave it a quick look over and decided against it. So he come here before I did, I will sort of stand back and sniff around for awhile I guess (I dont always immediately like new places). But then me and him had a tiff and I was dead set on not following him here. I was at Carm and detesting the place as I have never liked it there (it was like last resort) . So I was really hunting for some forums (I have my list, and the options are growing so small). I ended up bumping into InSpirit after not seeing him around for several months, and asked him, where should we go? I gave him the choice to chose the forum, because I couldnt decide, nothing was really saying, "come here"!, and he didnt know this was the forum I didnt want to come to, it was just added to the very bottom of the list. Anyhow, InSpirit went ahead and joined first. And I was like, oh great... but back then I'd come over to see what JesusIsTheChrist was posting on as I do typically wherever he might be (when I can find him) and I found his post where he spoke about his taking a seasonal break, and I thought, "alrighty then, that will work just fine for me" LOL

So I joined after InSpirit did but I had no former intention of ever signing up.

But I was reading here every evening just about. I would just google his name and this board and was one of the invisible traffic persons combing through his stuff.

I like it here so far
If you were my Public Relations Representative, then I'd have to fire you.

Nobody loves me,
Everybody hates me,
I think I'll eat some worms...

lol.

ISeeYou

Jan 8, 2015
If you were my Public Relations Representative, then I'd have to fire you.

Nobody loves me,
Everybody hates me,
I think I'll eat some worms...

lol.
My mom always sang that song when she would mock us for whining.

And what on earth is so bad at my public relations?

I confessed that I come and read your posts, even when I felt like smackin' ya (lol)

J

JesusistheChrist

My mom always sang that song when she would mock us for whining.

And what on earth is so bad at my public relations?

I confessed that I come and read your posts, even when I felt like smackin' ya (lol)
What?

Wait...hang on a second...I'm on the phone with my psychiatrist...

"Yeah, she even went to CARM to avoid being around me..."

lol.

ISeeYou

Jan 8, 2015
What?

Wait...hang on a second...I'm on the phone with my psychiatrist...

"Yeah, she even went to CARM to avoid being around me..."

lol.
There WERE other options, I just went to an older default.

Hey, sometimes you just want to be a stranger in the room (and know nobody)

But that doesnt last too long,

And your not the easiest person in the world to approach after a collision

So I give it TIME ((and lots of it)) before I guess you will talk to me again.

child hiding.png

(the worm song comes in right about here...)

M

mikeuk

I've made thousands of posts on several different forums for about the last 10 years and I can only recall two people ever telling me that my posts helped them.

It's worth it...for even one...
By challenging thinking in a friendly way forces the other man to question why he thinks what he does, and that is helpful to both.
So your posts help me, as do all who debate.
The only exception is those who take an unreasoned rant, Like someone just now blaming RCC for the decline in US moral standards! I am reminded of Jews blamed for Germany's interwar problems. Not worth the effort of a reply. I pity those who let hate cloud reason, or are willing to deliberately twist truth to attack an opponent, when ends are believed to justify means.
For me at least " thou shalt not kill" applies to wrongfully killing a reputation, not just a body

Dec 1, 2014
If there is even one who is willing to learn and/or teach without perpetual argument.. I will stay. I use the ignore list for those in the perpetual argument category.
Perpetual argument category! That's funny! Sad, but so true and so funny! ;)

E

Enga

How can i become a member?

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
I thought about some online fellowship so I googled christian forums and this one was the first one that came up. Boy, I didn't know what I was in for...lol

W

wwjd_kilden

I was a member before this place even had a forum :p
I've never tried stealth mode though