BECOMING PART OF A NEW FAMILY

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Something to look forward to in the future. :)
Wishing you and Arlene the same love and family unit that we have found.....With God at the head this is one happy family.

T

Tintin

Wishing you and Arlene the same love and family unit that we have found.....With God at the head this is one happy family.
Thank you, my dear sister. I pray the same. Who knows what next year will bring? God does!

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Looking forward to the Tourist family Bible study on February 15th where I will get to interact some more with the new family.

They had a Christmas party on December 20th and it was a really good time and getting to meet more of the children and extended family than at the first Bible study. So it is really great to be included in such a nice family. They have a very interesting way to do a gift exchange and it was fun. Family tradition for about 50 years. Roll dice and if you get a one you roll again to try and get a two and if you roll that you try and roll a three and so on and each roll you get the right number you pick a package out of the pile of gifts on the floor. You don't have a clue as to what you will end up with but it was lots of fun.

They also had games to play about Christmas music and presidents, an outside putt putt challenge and so much more. Was a lot of fun. I hope others have great family gatherings too and please share any experiences here on this thread about your family new or existing family gatherings. I know I am really enjoying my new family.

S

Sirk

Congratulations!

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Another family gathering on the 15th of February.....A nice Bible study about love since Valentine's day and lots of good food, Bingo love themed and family fun. Love the new family and a chance to get to know them better.

S

Sirk

Another family gathering on the 15th of February.....A nice Bible study about love since Valentine's day and lots of good food, Bingo love themed and family fun. Love the new family and a chance to get to know them better.
Did you tell tourist?

S

Sirk

I was just wondering cuz you should tell him the good stuff. :)

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I was just wondering cuz you should tell him the good stuff. :)
Tourist was there with the men folk gathered outside to talk about sports and the women folk.....His Mom is so cute every time I see her she asks us both separately if we are still happy....

Yes, we are......and will be for many, many years to come.....

S

Sirk

Tourist was there with the men folk gathered outside to talk about sports and the women folk.....His Mom is so cute every time I see her she asks us both separately if we are still happy....

Yes, we are......and will be for many, many years to come.....
so cool. Very happy for you both. Ain't being connected to another's heart awesome?!?!?

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
so cool. Very happy for you both. Ain't being connected to another's heart awesome?!?!?
I would love to say yes it is but I am starting to get afraid to say anything in reference to tourist as the young ones get upset and think I am flaunting our relationship......So maybe I better try and cool my jets.....just a little....

S

Sirk

I would love to say yes it is but I am starting to get afraid to say anything in reference to tourist as the young ones get upset and think I am flaunting our relationship......So maybe I better try and cool my jets.....just a little....
nah....why would you cover your lamp?