Been flirting with the occult

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Elsie0425

Hi Chris, He's a forgiving and loving father. I can relate to your story. The harder part for me is being able to forgive myself. I'm not sure if you can relate to that. It's something I just realized from your post.
When I do things that cause me to have to forgive myself I have to repeat "I forgive myself." And I have to release it to God. Please know that sometimes we may not feel forgiven by God but it's really that we haven't forgiven ourselves. I wish you the best. I'm still coming out of the psychic world and am seeking Gods wisdom.
Elsie

V

VioletReigns

Wow, I'm glad the Administrators are on top of things here. I was getting unnerved that the now-banned party was sounding like he was submitting a plug for evil and just mocking the Lord. Praise the Lord for the watchful eyes of the Admins. :D

C

Canfield

john-1-vs-12-13.jpg ***If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness***.
[h=1]1 John 1:9[/h]

T

Tintin

Woe! that didnt take long. He must of upset someone or CC for him to be banned.
He tried to recruit myself (and possibly others) to the occult via PM because he thought I looked like I could handle the hidden, powerful knowledge he had to offer. He was even so bold/stupid as to say he had more to offer than the Christian faith. Hence why I reported his sorry self.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Richie_2uk

He tried to recruit myself (and possibly others) to the occult via PM because he thought I looked like I could handle the hidden, powerful knowledge he had to offer. He was even so bold/stupid as to say he had more to offer than the Christian faith. Hence why I reported his sorry self.
Ahh not a good thing, See how the enemy tries to decieves us using a guy like that to come on a Christian site to disrupt? well I pray that the guy will come to his senses one day, and see the enemy is no one, is nothing, and beneath our feet, and has no power over us. Shame many people did see this as an example of just how the enemy works. But in the mean time I guess it was right to report nd right of CC to ban him. But if you are lead to pray for him, then I think it would be a good thing to do, For God to turn negetitve to positive.

U

Ugly

Others as well. I know of someone he sent a mail to recruit them also.