Being a Parent...It's Hard.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 2, 2009
Wow, I think we need a 'Being a Teacher- it's hard' thread. TinTin - what say ye?

I don't have my own children yet, and I know it's no walk in the park- but hey, try have 25 of them all at once, and co-ordinating them all to do one activity, together, at the same time! *sigh*

Love is patient, love is kind...

I wouldn't change it for the world of course, but just thought I'd add the flipside to this thread.
i'm not yet a parent, and i know it is indeed a very hard job...

though i'm not a parent, i am a teacher...

yeah, try handling 25...but it's good though that you only have to deal with 25... :)
for seven years i handled 35-40 grade one pupils and my, oh my, you have to take vitamins, and eat a lot to have energy! :D

then for our foundation day/school day, i had to teach "seventy" third grade boys a dance presentation, my goodness, i lost a lot of weight!

when i had the opportunity to teach in highschool, wow, i saw the difference...
and i truly miss the elementary kids! the joy they bring is just irreplaceable :)

being a parent is hard, but you really have to enjoy those precious moments with your children... :)

M

mkl22

I know how you feel im a young mom. I have a 3 year old, a 16 month old and i am 5 months pregnant now. It gets really a little to much for me to handle at times. With my husband working all the time, im here all day with the kids and really dont get to get out much. I'm trying to keep a positive mind state but sometimes its really hard. I had to keep reminding myself that God has something better for us in the long run. Just keep your head up and pray whenever things seem to get to rough for you to handle.