Bible study

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Taylornicole21

Hey my name is Taylor and later on this week I am leading a bible study with some other girls from church. The topic I want to talk about is friendship. The great thing about this bible study is that we are all so close and we help each other on our walk with Christ, but lately things have been fading. We aren't has hard on each other, or as open with each other as we once were. With that being said I want a big part of my lesson to be about keeping each other accountable. And I want I know what everyone else thinks about how important friendship is and how certain people have impacted your life. Thank you!

P

PyroMatt

so is it safe to assume its girls only?