Bill Cosby Charged

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
His attorney seems confident that he won't be convicted
That's because his attorney knows full well that this type of rape case is the most difficult for a Prosecutor to win.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I'm kind of torn on this one. Part of me is thinking that 50 Plus women can't be lying while part of me is also thinking that the fact that they waited so many years to say something is going to hurt their credibility

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
I'm kind of torn on this one. Part of me is thinking that 50 Plus women can't be lying while part of me is also thinking that the fact that they waited so many years to say something is going to hurt their credibility
I can understand I mean who out there truly wants this to be true? Heck I could still watch the Cosby kids and love it, but honestly is this truly even out of the ordinary behavior "behind the scenes" in Hollywood? Heck to be honest from some of the testimonies out there it would be "out of the ordinary behavior" if this kind of thing wasn't happening really. Only God, Bill, and those girls really know, but I can understand why you'd be torn. I always liked Bill and I hope it's not true for his souls account as well, but if it is true whether in this life or the next an account will have to be given before a Holy God.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
why am I not surprised to see Dude yet again trumpeting the innocence of some black guy committed of a crime?

Nov 25, 2014
Here's what might be worth considering--why would they bother? If that many women have lodged very similar complaints and the vast majority will never see justice in a courtroom for it, why would they bother? I know you often point out the racial injustices that still exist in our society...there are lots of injustices against women that also still exist.

Seriously, watch Monica Lewinsky's TEDTalk about what happened to her when the whole Clinton thing went down. Go back and look at the footage of Anita Hill and Clarence Thomas and see how she was treated. There's a pervasive "blame the victim" tendency that continues.

Additionally, Cosby admitted to drugging women for sex in a 2005 deposition.

The truth is out there.

Feb 7, 2015
I looked up that "drugging" online. It seems he only admitted to buying Quaaludes for women he hoped to have sex with. Since Quaaludes, back then, were like Ecstasy is today, that is probably going to be a tough sell. I know when I was a younger man, likely half of my friends (including women) had experimented with the little "714 aspirins", if they didn't keep a stash with them much of the time.

Jun 23, 2015
I looked up that "drugging" online. It seems he only admitted to buying Quaaludes for women he hoped to have sex with. Since Quaaludes, back then, were like Ecstasy is today, that is probably going to be a tough sell. I know when I was a younger man, likely half of my friends (including women) had experimented with the little "714 aspirins", if they didn't keep a stash with them much of the time.
Tough sell? Giving someone a pill w/o fully disclosing what it is is called lying . Likely, the jury will look upon the evidence as presented and not put a slant on it like you just did. When I was younger I called people like"your crowd" pill heads and losers. In fact,I still do :p

M

Mitspa

No wonder your defending him...sounds like you are trying to defend your own actions?