Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eternally-gratefull

Precisely, they were cursed. They followed man's law and not God's law. Jesus had to rescue them from their sin and degradation.
No. they were cursed because they COULD NOT FOLLOW GODS LAW as required

What part of confirm and obey EVERY WORD of this law do you not get?

Jesus is the ONLY PERSON who ever fulfilled that contract. You failed. I failed. Studyman failed (he keeps liking your posts which proves a point people have been saying about him all along)

for ALL have sinned and fall short. That means I have sinned, PS has sinned and Studyman has sinned.

By the way, the man made laws were not added until AFTER they returned from Babylonian captivity as a means to make it HARDER to break GODS laws (it has good intention, but it failed. which all HUMAN GOOD does)

E

eternally-gratefull

Jesus died. You add, "The penalty of sin is DEATH."

Are you saying Jesus was a sinner?

The lamb that was slaughtered on the alter. Was it blemished or unblemished?

John the baptist called Jesus the Lamb Of God who takes away the sin of the world.

I find it amazing you want to push law yet you fail to understand the law.

E

eternally-gratefull

Take stock of yourself.

I have

For ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

When will you take stock of yourself and repent?

E

eternally-gratefull

=eternally-gratefull;3526131]

[/B][/COLOR]The Word which became Flesh in the person of Jesus gave Moses His Instructions. These are His Sayings, His Word's, His Commandments that we are told by Him to have and KEEP. This is the Jesus I believe in.

"If ye love me, keep my commandments."

And again;

Jer. 6:Thus saith the LORD (
The Word which became Flesh), Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me,
he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Ex. 20:2 I (
The Word which became Flesh) am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, (Sin)out of the house of bondage. (Deception)
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Ps. 119:172 My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteousness.
173 Let thine hand help me; for I have chosen thy precepts.
174 I have longed for thy salvation, O LORD; and thy law is my delight.

Matt. 19:17 And he said unto him,
Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Rom. 7:12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. (Not against us as many preach)

13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid.

rom. 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Eph. 2:9 Not of (Man's) works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Rom. 7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

You forgot the most important part.

Galatians 3:10

[ The Law Brings a Curse ] For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.

Deut 27: 26
[SUP]26 [/SUP]‘Cursed is the one who does not confirm all the words of this law by observing them.’ “And all the people shall say, ‘Amen!’

James confirmed this in his letter.

James 2:10
For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.

What you just posted is what a person who has been loved by God does. They Love God. an because they love God, they obey his word. Because they are following thre law of Christ

So far the Commandments of God are preached and are not against us. What did Jesus warn about then if it wasn't about what you preach is against us?

Matt. 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
4 For they (Pharisees, not God) bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; (Necks) but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

Matt. 15:7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. (Not the Laws of God as many preach)

Matt. 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abelunto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

Matt. 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. (deceive means to convince someone of a lie)
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Col. 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

2 Cor. 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Yep they are like you. They go around telling everyone who great they are and how well they obey Gods commands. While in reality, They have failed to do so. And god calls out their hypocricy, as I am calling yours out.

Your demanding we follow a law no man has ever kept. you do not keep it yourself. You can;t. Yet you judge us,

So now EG, you want to convince others to ignore all this and suddenly believe;
What I want to do is convince everyone (even you) that all have sinned and fall short. That no one is Good but God (jesus worrds) they he who knew no sin became sin for them that they may become the righteounsess of Christ in him, that the first time the broke even the smallest command of the law. they were found guilty of that law and judged as sinners. and under a curse.

WHat I won't do it give them the false indication that they might be ok by how good they are, and if they just try really really hard to obey the law. God will forgive them.

"The law said whoever did not OBEY EVERY WORD was cursed. I do not know about you. but when I am said I am cursed if I break ONE command, that is something against me."

And;

the religious traditions of men where NEVER against us in the first place.

Both direct quotes.

Yep direct quotes.

James 2:10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.

You want to argue with me, thats fine, But your arguing wiht James, Because he said the very thing you directly quoted me as saying.

Now for the first I think you would most certainly be cursed if you kept the Commandment "Thou shall not kill" but cheated on your wife or stole your neighbors cow. Why you would want to be excused from this, or preach that Jesus would want you excused on this is profound.

The Word which became Flesh created instructions. As life teaches us, if we have instructions and don't follow them, disaster soon follows, sometimes it can kill us or others. I find your rejection of these life truths when it comes to the instructions Jesus created for us foolish as best. Of course you are cursed if you only follow what instructions you feel like with just about anything. Try that crap with a table saw and see what happens.

See how you work? You just as guilty if you told a little white lie as if you commited murder or cheated on your wife. You just like the pharisees. You go around praising God how you have not killed. you have not cheated or fornicated, or whatever it is you are proud of. But refuse to admit your other sins, which make you JUST AS GUILTY.

As for your second quote.

Jesus never once warned about His Fathers Commandments being against us. But He warned over and over as did the Prophets before Him, and His apostles after Him, about men's religious traditions and doctrines. No doubt you believe your own words, but Jesus and Paul certainly most certainly didn't, therefore neither can I.
when you stand in front of God, He is not going to say, You broke neros command, and because of it I find ytou guilty and you are cursed to hell.

the depths you people will go to continue holding on to the law. Which can never save you.

So when Paul says in Col. 2:

"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ."

You ignore it because in your religion, it is not the traditions of man that defile people, or turn people away from God, or are against us, rather, it is the Commandments of God which are against us.

So then you preach;

How does Jesus make a show of satan openly by nailing God's Words to the cross? Hasn't satan been trying to convince people since Eve that there is no death for rejecting God's Instructions? According to you it has finally accomplished that which it has attempted since the beginning.

Jesus nailed the "handwriting of ordinances" which the Jews had taught for centuries as Law, which were against us as the Word clearly states over and over, to the cross.

He made a show of the Mainstream Preachers (Which were satan's children, I'll give you that) of that time.

The creator of the Law, which was Jesus before He became Flesh, did not create Laws that were against us as the scriptures clearly show. Only man does that.

The Pharisees had a Law "We have a Law, and by OUR LAW He should die" so they killed Him according to the "handwriting of ordinances" they had created over time. (We call it the Talmud now)

This Law was a burden to the people and directed them away from the Word which became Flesh. Jesus was condemned by this "ordinance" but rose from the dead "Making a show of them openly", "Triumphing over them in it". It wasn't God's Law that is against us, we are to beware of something that is.

"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ."

How you can preach that Jesus triumphed over satan by removing God's Instructions is fascinating to me. Especially given all the scriptures which show just the opposite.

Many on this forum preach God nailed the entire Old Testament to the Cross. That the battle Jesus had was with the unjust God of the Old Testament who was mean and killed people for breaking laws He hadn't given them yet. They do believe Jesus rescued us from the mean old testament God and that He did "Triumph over God".

Given your posts over the last year I thought you preached the same thing. I see you do preach Jesus nailed God's Laws which you say are against us to the Cross, but I didn't realize you preached it was to make a show of satan openly. I would have never guessed that.

I stand corrected regarding your preaching.
more of the same rubbish. (if you read earlier you would see I already said jesus did not hang the law on the cross. So thanks for proving you never read anythign anyone says,

he did not hang the law on the cross. He hung the penalty of the law on the cross. He because a curse (of the law) in our place so that we will no longer be cursed by the law which condemns everyone to hell..

If is obvious the schoolmaster has not done its job in you. YTou need to study more.

E

eternally-gratefull

the Bible answers your question EG.

Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

If you have a son and you tell him not to stick a paper clip in a wall socket, and not to stick his hand in the garbage disposal, and to not run out in the street to chase a ball, and tell him if he does any of these you will spank him. Why would you spank him? Is it not because all of these instructions are for his well being. He doesn't know this because he is just a kid. But you know better than him. These things you told him not to do are "REALLY BAD", very dangerous for him. Exceedingly bad. Even though he might not think so.

Paul is saying the same thing about God's Instructions. Refusing to listen to Him and do as he says is "REALLY BAD", really dangerous, "Exceedingly sinful", that is why the penalty is so high.

The kid isn't afraid of the wall socket, sink or street, he is afraid of the spanking until he grows up and sees the wisdom of the Commandment given to him be someone much more intelligent and knowledgeable. He may test you and get a spanking, but you will forgive him. Hopefully he will not maim himself or worse yet, get run over during his youth which is why you gave the commandments in the first place.

The curse isn't the commandment,

I never said it was, But since you never read what I post, I understand why you can not fathom that.

its what happens if we refuse to follow the commandment.
rom 3: 23 for ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God (that includes you and me)

James 2: 10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all. (one point. one, one sins your guilty. does that compute)

Rom 6: 23 -For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.Rom 7: 9 - I was alive once without the law, but when the commandment came, sin revived and I died.

should I go on?

Studyman

Oct 11, 2017
=eternally-gratefull;3529979]
No. they were cursed because they COULD NOT FOLLOW GODS LAW as required

Gen. 26:5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

Num. 14:24 But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed
me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.

Luke 1:5 There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.

Eph. 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Matt. 5:
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

2 Cor. 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

2 Tim. 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Yes, you preach we can't do as the Word which became Flesh instructed. The Pope preaches we can't follow the instructions of the Word which became Flesh, and so does the serpent.

But the Word which became Flesh not only tells me I must Follow His Instructions, but that I CAN with His Help. He also warns about people who come in His Name to deceive me into believing the lie that I can't, and that I can, as the serpent convinced Eve, "ADD" my own Laws and "surely will not die".

And I Believe in Him.

What part of confirm and obey EVERY WORD of this law do you not get?

Jesus is the ONLY PERSON who ever fulfilled that contract. You failed. I failed. Studyman failed (he keeps liking your posts which proves a point people have been saying about him all along)

for ALL have sinned and fall short. That means I have sinned, PS has sinned and Studyman has sinned.
I like a post when it represents the truth according to scriptures. I liked one of your posts once. It doesn't mean I believe in the religion you created.

No one is denying they have sinned. The whole point of repentance is to change from our way of doing things to God's Way of doing things. To have a chance to make different choices in the Love of God. The Bible is created to teach us how to do this and what choices to make.

The Bible wasn't written so you could cherry pick scriptures to justify your ancient religious traditions.

By the way, the man made laws were not added until AFTER they returned from Babylonian captivity as a means to make it HARDER to break GODS laws (it has good intention, but it failed. which all HUMAN GOOD does
This is a perfect example of your religion VS. the Word of God. You make the claim that man didn't create or "ADD" their own laws until such and such a time. You make this claim from your own mind as you do much of your preaching. You have zero Biblical support for your preaching that man didn't "add" their own laws until this time or that. It is a "vision of your own mind, and not from God" But the Word Which became Flesh tells another story.

Gen. 2:16 And the LORD God (Word which became Flesh) commanded the man, (There is God's Law)saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Gen. 3:And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to (Her) the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat,(There is Man's AddedLaw) and gave also unto her husband with her;(she taught others her Law) and he did eat.

I can see how "many" on this forum might not "LIKE" a post which shows a truth from God's Word. It is a two edged sword and if it were not for this Word and everybody's access to it, we would all follow the Catholic and by extension your religion to this day.

Thankfully the Word which became Flesh changed the Priesthood and we don't have to receive the Word through the filter of religious man any more.

Praise be to the Holy One of Israel, the Word which became Flesh, my Lord and Savior, whose Word's are a Lamp unto my feet.

E

eternally-gratefull

=eternally-gratefull;3529979]Gen. 26:5 [/COLOR]Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

Num. 14:24 But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed
me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.

Luke 1:5 There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.

Eph. 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Matt. 5:
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

2 Cor. 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

2 Tim. 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Yes, you preach we can't do as the Word which became Flesh instructed. The Pope preaches we can't follow the instructions of the Word which became Flesh, and so does the serpent.

But the Word which became Flesh not only tells me I must Follow His Instructions, but that I CAN with His Help. He also warns about people who come in His Name to deceive me into believing the lie that I can't, and that I can, as the serpent convinced Eve, "ADD" my own Laws and "surely will not die".

And I Believe in Him.I like a post when it represents the truth according to scriptures. I liked one of your posts once. It doesn't mean I believe in the religion you created.

No one is denying they have sinned. The whole point of repentance is to change from our way of doing things to God's Way of doing things. To have a chance to make different choices in the Love of God. The Bible is created to teach us how to do this and what choices to make.

The Bible wasn't written so you could cherry pick scriptures to justify your ancient religious traditions.

This is a perfect example of your religion VS. the Word of God. You make the claim that man didn't create or "ADD" their own laws until such and such a time. You make this claim from your own mind as you do much of your preaching. You have zero Biblical support for your preaching that man didn't "add" their own laws until this time or that. It is a "vision of your own mind, and not from God" But the Word Which became Flesh tells another story.

Gen. 2:16 And the LORD God (Word which became Flesh) commanded the man, (There is God's Law)saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Gen. 3:And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to (Her) the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat,(There is Man's AddedLaw) and gave also unto her husband with her;(she taught others her Law) and he did eat.

I can see how "many" on this forum might not "LIKE" a post which shows a truth from God's Word. It is a two edged sword and if it were not for this Word and everybody's access to it, we would all follow the Catholic and by extension your religion to this day.

Thankfully the Word which became Flesh changed the Priesthood and we don't have to receive the Word through the filter of religious man any more.

Praise be to the Holy One of Israel, the Word which became Flesh, my Lord and Savior, whose Word's are a Lamp unto my feet.

here you go folks, Here is a man who thinks he has kept the law perfect from birth.

You can chose to follow him. Or follow the rest of us, Who KNOW we have not kept the law from birth and need a savior.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Name what man has the authority or power to blot out the Word of God, in whole or in part? Jesus did not do it for that would be reducing Himself, and He is God, not about to do such a thing.

PS

Jan 11, 2013
Name what man has the authority or power to blot out the Word of God, in whole or in part? Jesus did not do it for that would be reducing Himself, and He is God, not about to do such a thing.
Jesus otherwise known as the WORD i.e. GOD, came to earth as a man. He had all the authority in the world that HE created to blot out the handwritten ordinances of men and of God.

Last edited:

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The point is He did not.

Jesus otherwise known as the WORD i.e. GOD, came to earth as a man. He had all the authority in the world that HE created to blot out the handwritten ordinances of men and of God.

Studyman

Oct 11, 2017
=Cee;3529425]
Before I leave this thread, I’ll quickly make a few comments.

The righteousness of God is Christ. Trying to follow the Law for your own righteousness is the stumbling block. It was given to show people their need for something greater; Christ. But those who think they can keep the Law perfectly have no need for Him. And are unwilling to submit to the only way to the Father.
According to the Bible Christ is God. Christ created Righteousness. (John 1) David in the Spirit said:172 My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteousness.

They were not "TRYING to follow God's Law" on their own power Cee. That is what the Pope and "many" others who come in His Name preach, but the Bible doesn't teach that.

Matt. 15:7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. (Not God's Law as you teach) The verse says it plainly.

For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

These two scriptures say the same things and the Law and Prophets confirm it.

Jer. 5:30 A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land;
31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; (Not from God) and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

I hope you might consider the implication of harboring this one lie in your mind, and how it effects the rest of your understanding.

Paul is actually addressing identification here. Notice his words their own righteousness, this is the ego of self, but in Christ we die to ourselves and we are reborn in Him. Now it is not I who live, but Christ in me. We live from righteousness, His righteousness.
If you have been convinced to reject the Word's of the Jesus of the Bible and the Prophets of Old regarding the Mainstream Preachers of His time, how can you be expected to consider His truth about anything? You say the "righteousness of the Pharisees is ego". Where is your scriptural support for this teaching?

And one last comment about a Scripture you posted.

You notice how it says “till...”? This is the word until. What did the Law serve... it was given UNTIL... the Seed should come.... this is Christ He is the Seed of Promise given to Abraham. We as Gentiles enter in through Abraham not Moses. The Law was not for us. It was given to Israel so that the world may be shut up in disobedience, so God may have mercy on all through Christ.
That is the Mainstream preaching of our time. But Jesus directly opposes it in many places.

Matt. 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

So Paul said there is two Laws. "The Law of Works" which is the Levitical Priesthood, and the "Law of Faith" which we are judged by.

The Law of Works he speaks to in Gal. 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

This Law for remission of sins performed by Levite Priests was ADDED "until" the Seed should come. Now Jesus is our High Priest and is still performing the Spiritual intent of this Priesthood in heaven, with His Blood not the blood of animals. It wasn't destroyed as Jesus said. "It was changed" as Jer. 31 and Heb. 7 teaches. Abraham didn't have this Priesthood as Levi wasn't even born yet. Abraham had God's Law of Faith and he obeyed it.

Gen. 26:5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

The Law of faith was not ADDED, it was the Law Abraham obeyed that was being "Transgressed" which prompted the Levitical Priesthood "Law of Works" until the Seed should come..

If I say clean up the house until 9pm or until I come back, I have given the command a temporary nature. At 9pm you can stop. Or when I come back.

The Law served a purpose until the Promise was revealed. And Christ is the Promise of God. He is the better covenant. We have better promises in Him than the OT believers were given, which is why they join in with us. So why live undeca lesser covenant? Something to consider.
The Covenant that was changed is the Priesthood, not the Law of Faith. We are still to have the Faith of Abraham as it is written. At least that is what the Word which became Flesh teaches us.

We can go round and round. Respecting Jesus and His Word's is not a Lesser Covenant. You are wrong about the Pharisees Cee, and you are also wrong regarding the New covenant, if the Bible is the source for our information.

The New Covenant does two things according to God's Word. (Jer. 31:and Heb. 7)

#1. It changed the manner in which God administers His Instructions to His people. No longer do we hear the Word through the filter of corrupt man or an "carnal Priesthood", but Jesus will write GOD"S instructions directly on the hearts of the truly repentant.

#2. It changed the manner in which sins are forgiven. No more Levitical Priesthood ceremonial, sacrificial "Works of the Law" for remission of sins, Jesus, with His Own Blood forgives the repentant.

"I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish."

Nothing else changed according to the Word which became Flesh. Only man has changed the New Covenant to what you teach. Not God.

this is why Jesus said His Instructions are still here and will remain until "ALL" has been fulfilled. There is still His 2n Coming, the 1000 year reign and the Great throne judgment which were prophesied about Jesus but have not happened yet.

So the preaching that "ALL" has been fulfilled is another lie like the lie that the Jews were "Trying to earn Salvation by following God's Laws."

I understand what this means as I went through this 25 years ago. It is a tough pill to swallow as Jesus said it would be and it certainly caused divisions and the loss of much of what I held dear. But I understand what Paul meant when he said he counted what was lost as dung.

I am hoping you might consider, not my words, but "ALL" the Word's of the Word which became Flesh in this regard.

Thanks for the civil discussion.

E

eternally-gratefull

Name one person who said Jesus blotted out the word

E

eternally-gratefull

No He blotted out the handwritten ordinances which were AGAINST US, which were CONTRARY TO US.

Handwritten laws of men could not do anything to us, they held no power to condemn.

Studyman

Oct 11, 2017
=eternally-gratefull;3530142]
here you go folks, Here is a man who thinks he has kept the law perfect from birth.
Even those who disagree with my understanding of the scriptures know I have never made such claims EG. But what else can you say, how can you make a case against God and His Word? You are left to do as the enemies of the Word which became Flesh have done since the beginning. Insult, accuse, demean, discredit and attempt to silence, all in the Name of a God you refuse to listen to.

You can chose to follow him. Or follow the rest of us, Who KNOW we have not kept the law from birth and need a savior.
I have said and will continue to say, "don't follow my word or the words of any man", rather, follow the instructions of the Word which became Flesh. "All" His Words, not just the few you twist to promote your ancient religious traditions.

Studyman

Oct 11, 2017
No He blotted out the handwritten ordinances which were AGAINST US, which were CONTRARY TO US.

Handwritten laws of men could not do anything to us, they held no power to condemn.

Matt. 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

Abel and the Prophets that the Mainstream God of Abraham preaching preachers murdered according to their religious doctrines will be quite surprised to hear your preaching EG.

Matt. 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Col. 2:Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

2 Tim.3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

I find it interesting how you would try and convince people that "Laws of men" can not hurt us when Jesus spent so much time making sure we understood how evil and dangerous these "Commandments of men" are.

Thankfully thru the Changed Priesthood, the New Covenant, we all have access directly to the Word of God and no longer need to rely on His Word being filtered through carnal religious men.

He nailed the religious traditions and Commandments of men which were and are are against us as they were against the Prophets of old.

The wisdom and the righteousness of the Word which became Flesh knows no bounds.

valiant

Mar 22, 2015
The handwriting of ordinances which were against us are the written ordinances of God i.e. the ten commandments and other ordinances of God. They were the only ones which needed to be dealt with by the cross. Man made ordinances were irrelevant,

E

eternally-gratefull

Even those who disagree with my understanding of the scriptures know I have never made such claims EG. But what else can you say, how can you make a case against God and His Word? You are left to do as the enemies of the Word which became Flesh have done since the beginning. Insult, accuse, demean, discredit and attempt to silence, all in the Name of a God you refuse to listen to.
You just did, You just claimed you do not need Christ to nail the curse of the law to the cross. Because you have fulfilled it. (Why else can you make such a claim)

I listen to God at his word. and I am not to arrogant to admit I have broken his law. and because of it I am cursed. and not try to hide my sin, or say God did not come to pay for my breaking of the law as the lamb of God.

I have said and will continue to say, "don't follow my word or the words of any man", rather, follow the instructions of the Word which became Flesh. "All" His Words, not just the few you twist to promote your ancient religious traditions.
I do not follow the words of men, Thats why I CAN'T follow you. because you may be able to post a few passages of scripture. But you do not know the word of God at all.

Dec 9, 2011
No man born from the seed of adam has the power to blot out the WORD of GOD but man was not able to fulfill GOD’s perfect standard of righteousness so then GOD made grace available to man by JESUS fulfilling the law perfectly and dieing on the cross satisfying the demand of the law where he had mercy on man for breaking the law and then made grace available to man and now the Issue Is now faith and no more about keeping the law.

Last edited:
E

eternally-gratefull

Matt. 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

Abel and the Prophets that the Mainstream God of Abraham preaching preachers murdered according to their religious doctrines will be quite surprised to hear your preaching EG.

Matt. 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Col. 2:Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

2 Tim.3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

I find it interesting how you would try and convince people that "Laws of men" can not hurt us when Jesus spent so much time making sure we understood how evil and dangerous these "Commandments of men" are.

Thankfully thru the Changed Priesthood, the New Covenant, we all have access directly to the Word of God and no longer need to rely on His Word being filtered through carnal religious men.

He nailed the religious traditions and Commandments of men which were and are are against us as they were against the Prophets of old.

The wisdom and the righteousness of the Word which became Flesh knows no bounds.

see here he goes again, Excusing his own sin, and refusing to accept that the words of men will NEVER CONDEMN A PERSON in the first place. so they did not have to be nailed to the cross.

People who follow the words of men and not God will be cursed NOT because they followed the words of men, But because they have BROKEN GODS LAW (the first commandment at least. they loved self and men more than God)

PS

Jan 11, 2013

They lead men astray and into condemnation.