Can Funny = Failure?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Public Poll (CHOOSE ONE): Funniest Viral Video Genre

• Babies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Children

• OUCH! (You got the idea)

• Scaredy Cats

• Bust-a-Move (Funny Dance Videos)

• Other: I'll Share in My Post

• Total voters
G

GreenNnice

I was just speaking with someone last night about how I laugh at everything.
Definitely the genuine video would cause me to laugh the most. I find very ironic things hilarious, along with puns and people's funny stories from their actual life. I think the truth is often funniest. :D With that said, I've often found MAD TV and SNL's skits with a tweak on real life absolutely hilarious.

I also laugh when people fall......after making sure they're ok first, of course. ;)
Catty!
You do know i was just making funny of ya from what ya said above post a year ago or so, on page 1 :D

I thought TSwift's SNL acting was real good a year ago, by the way. :) Now, if she could only become a girl singing about God stuff she would be just ga-ga to me :) Yeah, 'her' too :D

Please, discipled, tell me I am on the edge of His glory right now ?
:D