Captions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
old lady.jpg

Old woman says: "If I put my hands on the sides of my face and make an "O" sound, perhaps I could get my photo posted on CC."

Descyple says: "Congratulations, Grandma. You can scratch that one off your bucket list."

S

sunnysky31

ROFL you guys are a hoot...

AzureAfire

Apr 16, 2013
Weird-Wonderful-Historical-Photographs-25.jpg

This picture can be used in SO many ways :D

Idea #1 You (telephone post). Me (runaway train). 8 pm. Joe's Diner. Be there, or else....get the picture? :cool:

Idea #2 You had me at......34th Street, where the telephone post intersects with this off-course train :eek:

Idea #3 When i first met you, this was how hard it hit me (i was one of those bricks thrown off of that wall) :rolleyes:

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
"Okay, Agnes, show me 'shocked.' [click] [click] Excellent!"
"Now, move the pinky out a bit...[click]...no, your left one...[click] perfect!"
"Show me 'pouty face' [click] [click] C'mon, pouty face! [click] Pouty face! [click] Yes! That's it!"
"Okay, Agnes, hop into the swimsuit and strike a sexy pose on the scooter!"

Last edited:
K

kenthomas27

"Okay, Agnes, show me 'shocked.' [click] [click] Excellent!"
"Now, move the pinky out a bit...[click]...no, your left one...[click] perfect!"
"Show me 'pouty face' [click] [click] C'mon, pouty face! [click] Pouty face! [click] Yes! That's it!"
"Okay, Agnes, hop into the swimsuit and strike a sexy pose on the scooter!"
I'm dyin...this is so sick. "Now Agnes, throw your head back and neigh like a horse". click/click

A

Anonimous

[QUOTE=CatHerder;1390539
Change the bulletin? But, we've never done it this way before!!!!

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
coke.jpg

What, no Beer???

I guess Christians have "geek parties" no matter what country you find them in!!!

(Descyple runs off to grab a tall icy-cool bottle of Yoo-Hoo).

Good times!!!

Lyta137

Dec 7, 2013
JGHDC.png

B

BELIEVE

The best robot dance ever, if anyone missed this last time...

[video=youtube;sM7qFp_xdeE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM7qFp_xdeE[/video]
what is funny brother praus... 5 years ago... i did this b-boy style of dance along with parkour ( free running )...

i got to travel a lot and do events for crowds all over... everyone told me i was crazy and it was gonna kill me.

funny thing is... i fell 40 feet... but it was from work that i got hurt... fell off the scaffold to a concrete floor... 40 feet straight down.

and it wasn't even my fault... the investigation showed and proved all that i stated... for i was pretty daring and many thought i was on drugs or something... the drug test verified my statement... for i was a straight edger.

it ended my career to become a professional choreographer... i had worked with many productions... in every field you can imagine... i had been dancing this b-boy style since i was 6 years old and parkour since i was 15 years old... this fall ended my career at the age of 34 tears old...

right when i had just given my two weeks notice to move into my knew career... for i finally had the big break to establish myself.

god had different plans though for me... no regrets.

much love and god bless brother.

Lyta137

Dec 7, 2013
@BELIEVE wooohohoa!!!! is he for real?? amazing the talent that God gave him...awesome vid, thanx for sharing!!!

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
JGHDC.png

When piggy-back riding gets boring, why not try sheep-back riding!!!

***No sheep were harmed during this photo (they were eaten by the wolf, but not harmed, it was quick and painless)***