Catholic Heresy (for the record)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 24, 2012
But there is no sting of death like the one Jesus got.
I don't know what you mean. I think it might be possible to die in heaven if you don't eat from the tree of life, and it doesn't say he had eternal life... so...

Apr 27, 2023
I don't know what you mean. I think it might be possible to die in heaven if you don't eat from the tree of life, and it doesn't say he had eternal life... so...
You don't believe in soul sleep; I hope. The Sad-U-Cees were like that.

Sep 24, 2012
You don't believe in soul sleep; I hope. The Sad-U-Cees were like that.
Oh ok, I see what you're saying. I think people might have gone to paradise before Jesus because of his parable of Lazarus and the rich man, but Moses and Elijah appeared with him on the mount of transfiguration so I think it might be possible people went to heaven and that it was just a parable (people going to paradise makes more sense to me though). If he was in heaven and there were other people there it might have been a requirement for him to live by a certain standard to remain there when he died. I don't know if he had eternal life.

Apr 27, 2023
Oh ok, I see what you're saying. I think people might have gone to paradise before Jesus because of his parable of Lazarus and the rich man, but Moses and Elijah appeared with him on the mount of transfiguration so I think it might be possible people went to heaven and that it was just a parable (people going to paradise makes more sense to me though). If he was in heaven and there were other people there it might have been a requirement for him to live by a certain standard to remain there when he died. I don't know if he had eternal life.
Everlasting Thriving like Enoch, eh? We don't know if Enoch stumbled, but the apostles often did. The church lives and then disappears without its writings, which gullible didn't understand.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
This is just nonsense. How can it be "possible" to die in Heaven? Why don't you take some time to seriously study the Bible? Too many of your posts are speculative.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Did any one expect the Spanish Inquisition? Some argue no one could of expected it. :)

Sep 24, 2012
This is just nonsense. How can it be "possible" to die in Heaven? Why don't you take some time to seriously study the Bible? Too many of your posts are speculative.
I don't think you read the rest of my posts, we were talking about Enoch who was taken to heaven. But yeah, I guess I can speculate when scripture influences something else I know, and I guess I sometimes come here to ask questions or whatever when I'm curious about what other people think or etc.