chat rooms & forums

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nelle05

hello.. im new here

N

nelle05

thank u somuch for a warm welcome

T

Tinuviel

Welcome to CC! :)

Apr 14, 2011
Welcome to Christian Chat, Nelle. God bless you, my sister in Christ.

W

wwjd_kilden

Hi and welcome to CC!

W

wanderermish

Hi . Welcome to Cc !!

Nice to see same natly like me :eek:

F

Faith_renata

Hi just looking to talk to people who can guide me closer to Jesus. I'm currently going through a hard time at a new job and I need support to make it through for I have 3 children to support.

Apr 8, 2016
Hi just looking to talk to people who can guide me closer to Jesus. I'm currently going through a hard time at a new job and I need support to make it through for I have 3 children to support.
Welcome all new ppl.
Jesus loves you and will keep you forever, you can trust in Him.
Cast all your cares upon Him, because He cares for you.
PM are always welcome for prayer and support,
and there are some good ppl on this site to help steer you to Jesus.

F

Faith_renata

Welcome all new ppl.
Jesus loves you and will keep you forever, you can trust in Him.
Cast all your cares upon Him, because He cares for you.
PM are always welcome for prayer and support,
and there are some good ppl on this site to help steer you to Jesus.
I am so scared I'm going to lose my new job because I did something out of compliance that wasn't that big of a deal and also was told to me about another superior was ok but to keep it to myself. My trainer just has not liked me since day 1 , she is always finding reasons to scold me and it feels like I'm always getting singled out. I have worked so hard to where I'm at and I'm so scared this next week something bad will happen. I ask Jesus to be my side by side every morning. I live in a constant state of prayer. Why is this happening to me?

W

wanderermish

Hello Sister
I am sorry for your difficulties esp in your new job.

The Bible said in your situations :
1. Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)v5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
v6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.

In making Decision in our life We should always ask God to lead us in the right decisions
that He take control over the situations and You will see everything will be okay.

2. Matthew 11:28-30(NIV)

v28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
v29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. v30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Jesus is clearly saying to Us that He is the only one who can lighten everything we are carrying ( Problems , Difficulties, Persecutions etc) that all we need is to surrender everything to Him and Trust and Believe in His power and promise that He can give you answers to whatever you are facing now bec to Him nothing is impossible.

and lastly

3. 2 Chronicles 7:14
v14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

We cannot come closer to God if we do not acknowledge our sins so repentance and turning away for wicked ways ( sinful nature) is all we need to do to received God's Guidance and answers to all our requests , petitions and prayers

May all of these help you in your walk in faith sister :)
God Bless You

Apr 8, 2016
I am so scared I'm going to lose my new job because I did something out of compliance that wasn't that big of a deal and also was told to me about another superior was ok but to keep it to myself. My trainer just has not liked me since day 1 , she is always finding reasons to scold me and it feels like I'm always getting singled out. I have worked so hard to where I'm at and I'm so scared this next week something bad will happen. I ask Jesus to be my side by side every morning. I live in a constant state of prayer. Why is this happening to me?
Hi. You quoted my post in post #11 but didn't do what it says. :) Please re-read and do.
Jesus IS by your side, His Spirit dwells in you, and constant prayer/communication is a good thing. He has given you new life. Believe Him, and make use of the recommendations in #11. Peace. :)