Christian Tea Party Heroine Cheated on Combat Veteran Husband

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

Viligant_Warrior

I wouldn't mind. But then I'm also not putting myself out there as some symbol of a political movement with set 'values'
Given you have never exhibited many around here, that's probably a good idea.

Oh, relax!!

4751942+_3daed9aec309582ff710e860cc7a6886.jpg

A

AgeofKnowledge

"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye." -Matthew 7:5

Progressive liberals are immersed in and propagating sweeping immorality, every form of deception (religious, political, economic, etc...) and anti-Christ activity, and are the leading demographic involved in persecuting moral people the world over.

It's not OK because they've dropped every pretense of morality. A hypocrite would be a step up for them for at least a hypocrite once professed to align themselves with righteousness and truth before failing to keep it.

When immoral, deceived, persecutors of all who are moral become accusatory toward those who fall into the very behaviors they themselves immerse themselves in, we see them manifesting the very essence and substance of their father (e.g. John 8:44) the devil who is the prime enemy of God and man.

An immoral person accusing another person of immorality carries no weight. I could care less if a convicted murder "moralizes" about a murder of one of his cellies because it's the pot calling the kettle black.

Accept liberals don't hold themselves up as the political party for christians. So when a liberal goes against scriptuire, its not something unexpected. Conservatives on the other hand are THE christian party in the US. And yet can't follow one of the few things they claim to believe in.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Would anyone here support a candidate like this? I hope not.

M

Mitspa

David Pakman?

The same idiot that says teaching children about hell -- he calls it "threatening" them with hell -- is mental and emotional abuse?

Yeah, gonna watch that whole thing for sure ...

... right after I turn in my gun to the FBI, paint an ISIS flag on my black bed sheets, and pay my personal and corporate taxes with a personal note to my "good buddy" Barack to please hasten the dismantling of the military, free community college, and the tax hike on me.

(You can read that to mean "never"!)
funny...I didn't even bother to watch it :)

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Or perhaps the lesson here is, be careful the 'morality' you put on parade.

Just as Jesus taught to pray behind closed doors, instead of standing on a stage and putting on a show about your conversion?

Using Religion to justify things on Fox News for example is so far against Jesus' teachings, it's perverse.
Even Christians will fall and commit sin, but the great thing is the TEA party lady can be forgiven. According to reports she has repented from being unfaithful. and we should not condemn her when God has already forgiven.

K

kaylagrl

I wouldn't mind. But then I'm also not putting myself out there as some symbol of a political movement with set 'values'
Id skip the political argument and say this...God will punish sins out in the open or in private.Whether you believe in Him or you dont.It doesnt matter what you portray to the world,God knows who we really are behind closed doors.I have a wonderful Christian friend who is a Senator and a democrat.He makes no apologies for his beliefs.So it doesnt matter what side you are on or how you represent yourself.That being said Obama and McCain were both interviewed at [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Saddleback Church by pastor Rick Warren and he definitely wanted to be seen as a Christian there. Im losing my battery but will continue the discussion in a moment.[/FONT]

K

kaylagrl

Ok so here is the whole interview and Obama said that he was a Christian,straight out.Here is the link...

CNN.com - Transcripts

I'll leave my own opinions out of it but he definitely represented himself as a Christian in the interview.His comments after that give me doubt but to get elected he definitely used the C word {Christian}

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
It's because conservative values are nothing more than a smokescreen to get elected. They don't exist among conservative leadership nor among their constituents.
This is about adultery. Faithfulness is a christian value. Are there no conservative Christians? The vast majority of people who identify themselves as conservative also identify as Christian. The same can't be said of liberals (not that it's my intention to bash them; that wouldn't serve much of a purpose). It's maybe a bit easier to sit back in moral obtuseness and cry "hypocrite" when someone who tries to adhere to a moral code falls short.

Not that I disagree with you on the "leadership" comment. American leadership has been disappointing for the past, say, 20 years. But then again we're all, at least in part, influenced by society. And American media, which in large part governs society, is complete trash.

Dec 1, 2014
It's because conservative values are nothing more than a smokescreen to get elected. They don't exist among conservative leadership nor among their constituents.
I'm conservative and those are my values, unlike liberals who will have an abortion while on their way to support the release of pedophiles and cop killers.