City of Houston demands sermons from pastors, so they can inspect them.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I try not to comment on American politics, but right now I'm thinking a massive outcry from every pulpit in the USA, is necessary. Things are bad here, too!

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I try not to comment on American politics, but right now I'm thinking a massive outcry from every pulpit in the USA, is necessary. Things are bad here, too!
This is gonna stir up the old yippie in me. Where's Abbie Hoffman and Jerry Rubin?

Sep 29, 2014
Subpoenas are issued by judges. Not only is there a lesbian mayor who thinks she can censor preachers, there's a judge who agrees with her. Not to mention the city council that passed the ordinance that's behind the subpoenas. You'd expect this kind of fascism in San Francisco, but it's everywhere homosexuals have power.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
If she wants to know what is preached in our (really God's) church, she is welcome to attend our services. We give everyone who enters a service a church bulletin with the next month's activities. If she doesn't like the word of God that is preached, she can find a church that preaches her own garbage.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
This is gonna stir up the old yippie in me. Where's Abbie Hoffman and Jerry Rubin?
You used to be a Yippie?

If so, you've earned plenty of Desdichado's cool points today.

Sep 29, 2014
Update: This proves Christians don't have to be bullied. Fight back. Yes this type of evil will prosper but that doesn't mean we should capitulate.

Breaking: Houston Mayor Backs Off From Subpoenas to Pastors
Churches and Christians are bullied daily by the government, especially in Canada and Europe. This was just an attempt to bully in a new way. Without a doubt, that lesbian mayor is plotting other way to bully and oppress Christians in Houston.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
You used to be a Yippie?

If so, you've earned plenty of Desdichado's cool points today.
Yup, I used to soak up books like...
Revolution for the Hell of it- Hoffman
Do It! -Rubin
Steal this Book! -Rubin

And then I'd go out and do it! Part of the Left Wing anarchism in me at the time.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Churches and Christians are bullied daily by the government, especially in Canada and Europe. This was just an attempt to bully in a new way. Without a doubt, that lesbian mayor is plotting other way to bully and oppress Christians in Houston.
...and by Hollyweird.