Colin Kaepernick agrees to stand for national anthem next season

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
He puts money and career over principle. Go figure.

K

kaylagrl

Could care less what he does. Don't have respect for him now,never did.

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
Maybe since he destroyed his career by being a moron he can move in with Obama Valerie and Michelle and they can have late night rules for radicals planning meetings.

S

Sully

Can't wait to NOT watch him sit the bench next season...

S

Susanna

Maybe since he destroyed his career by being a moron he can move in with Obama Valerie and Michelle and they can have late night rules for radicals planning meetings.
Who is Valerie?

Dec 12, 2013
To be honest....As a Marine in the 80's my view of this low life would get me banned.......and to even take it further....The fact that the NFL allowed this type of behavior has sealed the deal with me ever watching football ever again....I have not watched much of it anyway, but for sure will never watch another game ever....these guys get paid millions of dollars to play a game in the UNITED STATES and the men and women who have served, fought, bled and died for this nation make less that the kids who flip hamburgers at Mc. Cracks....it is a crying shame and peeves me off to the max!

W

wsblind

https://www.google.com/amp/profootb...k-plans-to-stand-for-the-national-anthem/amp/
I suspect this is due to the fact that he is a free agent now and he knows that it will be career suicide to continue his refusal to stand.
The NFL still has real life, work for a living , family/country/GOD is important people in their audience. But they are pushing em out. Ratings drop. ticket sales drop. Because they won't put a stop to the principle that has no principle like Colin.

Colin doesn't have principles. He just thinks he does.......... Like most liberals.

Principles/integrity/virtue doesn't change when money/fame/notoriety changes.

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016
We have to stop saying "how stupid can you be". People are apparently taking it as a challenge.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
To be honest....As a Marine in the 80's my view of this low life would get me banned.......and to even take it further....The fact that the NFL allowed this type of behavior has sealed the deal with me ever watching football ever again....I have not watched much of it anyway, but for sure will never watch another game ever....these guys get paid millions of dollars to play a game in the UNITED STATES and the men and women who have served, fought, bled and died for this nation make less that the kids who flip hamburgers at Mc. Cracks....it is a crying shame and peeves me off to the max!
interestingly, I know veterans who supported Kaepernick

S

Sully

We have to stop saying "how stupid can you be". People are apparently taking it as a challenge.
haHa. That's a T shirt you should make. :D

W

wsblind

It sure seems like it. Some of the stuff we see going on is UNBELIEVABLE.

How many people would believe that the sky is black if it was reported on the morning news? Over 50%, if the newscaster was "nice." And well dressed.

Its nuts.

Sirk

Banned
Mar 2, 2016

How many people would believe that the sky is black if it was reported on the morning news? Over 50%, if the newscaster was "nice." And well dressed.

Its nuts.
Did you see that Mika break down yesterday almost in tears about Trump? These people in their gilded cages are corrupt to their core.

S

Sully

Its nuts.
Some people get envelopes containing cash and a finely printed opinion.