Collin - 28 m GA

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

collin75

Jun 5, 2023
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to keep this short and sweet for an intro:

My name is Collin, I’m turning 29 on Thursday! I was raised Christian and fully put my faith in Jesus, was baptized, and began a personal relationship with Him in 2016.

I don’t currently have a church community or family. It’s really hard for me to not have this, I’m sure it is for anyone in my position! I pray God could use this platform to help with that.

Fun fact: I work for the 989 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline. I have a psych degree and am passionate about helping others.

My favorite Bible verse is Proverbs 3:5-6.

Lastly, I know God has a calling on my life and I am still yearning to learn more about my purpose. I currently am single with no kids, but I want to experience fatherhood one day.

If you’d like to know more, just ask! :)

Mar 23, 2023
youtube.com
Collin. I think that you are going to be a wonderful addition to this board,
╔.★. .═════════╗
........Welcome Collin!
╚═════════. .★.╝

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hi everyone,

My name is Collin, I’m turning 29 on Thursday! I was raised Christian and fully put my faith in Jesus, was baptized, and began a personal relationship with Him in 2016.

I don’t currently have a church community or family. It’s really hard for me to not have this, I’m sure it is for anyone in my position! I pray God could use this platform to help with that.

Fun fact: I work for the 989 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline. I have a psych degree and am passionate about helping others.

Lastly, I know God has a calling on my life and I am still yearning to learn more about my purpose. I currently am single with no kids, but I want to experience fatherhood one day.

"...passionate about helping others" . Yes Collin! There are some really helpful people also here at Christian Chat. We are glad you have joined our family here and look forward to getting to know you. Welcome Collin! :)

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Hi everyone,

Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II). ← PG Rated "Approved" *
↑ "learn more about my purpose"?

Grace, Peace, And JOY!… + RICH Blessings ♫ 😇 ↑

* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance:

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

ThyKingdomComeSoon

Apr 1, 2023
Hi everyone,

welcome Collin! I am a bit early but Happy birthday!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi everyone,

Welcome to CC, brother Collin! Have a wonderful Birthday! :)(y):coffee:

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
www.101christiansocialnetwork.com
Hi everyone,

Hello and welcome, Colin :)

We have been discussing mental health and saying how needed trained Christian are in the field. What a wonderful way to serve the Lord through helping others.

So great that your faith and your hope is in Christ. I too have struggled to find a church family for several long periods of my life, and it is really hard going it alone. Please make the most of the forums and chat, not everyone is helpful or friendly or here for the right reasons, like in any church group, but I have found the majority seem to be and I have been encouraged a lot over the years by many individuals here.

Looking forward to your contributions and to encouraging you in your journey when we can.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
So glad to meet you and have you in the fellowship here! May God bless you with the answers to your prayers, and always keep you safe and joyous🙏😊

BeeBlessed

Jun 1, 2023
Hi, @collin75 , and welcome to CC. We’re happy to have you here! :)
You’ve chosen a wonderful and much-needed profession/mission; so many people are silently hurting and need not just a good listener, but also a wise counselor whose wisdom comes from the Word. May God bless you with the comforting words and the resources you need to help.