CONTROVERSIAL QUESTIONS ARE A TOOL OF SATAN! AVOID THEM!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 15, 2013
YES!!! SOME ARE A LITTLE "slow" AND NEED TO HAVE TRUTH REPEATED OVER AND OVER FOR THEM TO HAVE ANY CHANCE OF UNDERSTANDING.

O

overcomer2

What is a controversial question? To some Christians, its a question they don't have an answer to. In that case, "I don't know" might be a good answer :). Jesus answered some pretty controversial questions, so imo, if you know the answer, answer the question. Jesus even answered a lot of "gotcha questions" when the Pharisees accused him of breaking the law, so I don't think we should back down from controversy or run from questions we dislike. No such thing as a dumb question, only dumb answers. Of course, if someone is just mocking you, then perhaps their questions should be ignored. JMO
Yes, good point, Jesus certainly answered many controversial questions. I agree that a controversial question can be answered what should not be answered is a foolish or unlearned question. A foolish question is one where the person asks in order to debate, argue or strive their answer against yours. Where a sincere question they want to know the answer and do not have one already set in their mind.
2 Timothy 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

2 Timothy 2:23But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

Dec 9, 2013
I had a vision. The rapture is happening tonight. Be ready.

Isn't this all ridiculous? Think about it.