Could it be???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pottersclay

After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.”

Nov 17, 2019
New Mexico, USA
I'm not sure what she is saying applies to me. Christ atoned for my sins while he was on the cross.

Tetelestai-- it is finished!

I'm not sure I need a Jewish holiday to remind me to repent of my sins. Although, I deeply respect Jewish traditions.

Am I being too insensitive here? Am I missing something?

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I'm not sure what she is saying applies to me. Christ atoned for my sins while he was on the cross.

I'm not sure I need a Jewish holiday to remind me to repent of my sins. Although, I deeply respect Jewish traditions.

Way tooooo insensitive, human resources can send you to training to help your views out in the future :giggle:

Jan 25, 2015

You missing something :)

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
yea the trumpets

or the last Trump. which was the name of ones countries former president I believe.