Curious Question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 10, 2015
Michael,
That was for you. And you have to admit, it is hilarious. Think about it Michael. Really. Just think about it. As you do, the statement becomes more and more funny.
I'm not sure why its so funny. I live in S E Texas and sometimes just wearing a rock t-shirt will make someone "witness" to you! LOL

A

AllanSnackbar

I've never had a Christian approach me. I've had Mormons and JWs come to my house or harass me in the street. I am not pleasant with them and I tell them in no uncertain terms to, ahem, "Go Away" so to speak.

If I venture into the city I will sometimes have a Muslim barbarian approach me and I am even less jovial with them. Some of those encounters get heated because I will not tolerate them in any capacity.

I've noticed in recent weeks I'm speaking to more Christians than I ever have in my life. Religion isnt the topic of discussion but it gets a passing mention and that's something that never happened to me before. I find that odd because I'm going to the same places I've always gone to, I just feel a bit more 'open' if that makes any sense. I'm no where near "born again" status and still have some reservations here and there but I'm putting alot of effort in and little things are happening here and there that never happened before.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I've never had a Christian approach me. I've had Mormons and JWs come to my house or harass me in the street. I am not pleasant with them and I tell them in no uncertain terms to, ahem, "Go Away" so to speak.

If I venture into the city I will sometimes have a Muslim barbarian approach me and I am even less jovial with them. Some of those encounters get heated because I will not tolerate them in any capacity.

I've noticed in recent weeks I'm speaking to more Christians than I ever have in my life. Religion isnt the topic of discussion but it gets a passing mention and that's something that never happened to me before. I find that odd because I'm going to the same places I've always gone to, I just feel a bit more 'open' if that makes any sense. I'm no where near "born again" status and still have some reservations here and there but I'm putting alot of effort in and little things are happening here and there that never happened before.
I'm glad you are still coming to CC, and becoming more open to God. I will keep you in prayer, that God will reveal himself in wonderous ways!