Daniel and Matthews abomination of desolation.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
The first two wars in Daniel chapter 11 have been fulfilled but the last war hasn't.That is the war In which the armed forces place the abomination that causes Jerusalems desolation.

It is described by John in revelation which I have already quoted and Jesus spoke about it in the Olivet discourse.It takes place when nation rises against nation,and it causes earthquakes,and fearful signs in the heavens.

Luke 21
10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

It means in the sky.
Ezekiel 38/39 and Psalms 83 have yet to be fulfilled. Are you adding nukes to verse 11's usage of fearful sights and great signs? It could also mean God Himself doing something.

This war now is using missiles, rockets, and drones with laser guided explosives all coming from the sky. How do you know that's not what it means?

douggg

Oct 2, 2021
The host given to Israel is the second beast of revelation 13.When the daily sacrifice is abolished.The image of the beast is made and mark of the beast will be given.

Daniel 11:33-35 are the tribulation saints.The same saints in revelation 20:4 and mentioned in the Olivet discourse.
Are you saying the image of the beast made that comes alive and speaks is the transgression of desolation of Daniel 8;13?

This is why the saints are persecuted for a time,times and a half in Daniel 11:33-35.

Daniel 11:33-35 are the tribulation saints.The same saints in revelation 20:4 and mentioned in the Olivet discourse.
a time, times, half time is not in Daniel 11;33-35.

The time, times, half time is in Daniel 12;7

And the transgression of desolation in Daniel 8;11-14, from the stopping of the daily sacrifice to the cleansing of the temple is 2300 days long.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't understand what the ToD is, Nor what the AoD is. Nor the relationship between the two of how the person becomes the beast.

I show those things on my chart.

Events ToD to AoD.jpg

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
Ezekiel 38/39 and Psalms 83 have yet to be fulfilled. Are you adding nukes to verse 11's usage of fearful sights and great signs? It could also mean God Himself doing something.

This war now is using missiles, rockets, and drones with laser guided explosives all coming from the sky. How do you know that's not what it means?

These missiles,rockets and drones are not causing the heavens to depart from the earth like a scroll being rolled together.

You ever watched a scroll being rolled together,?
Do you understand the motion?

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
Are you saying the image of the beast made that comes alive and speaks is the transgression of desolation of Daniel 8;13?

And the transgression of desolation in Daniel 8;11-14, from the stopping of the daily sacrifice to the cleansing of the temple is 2300 days long.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't understand what the ToD is, Nor what the AoD is. Nor the relationship between the two of how the person becomes the beast.

View attachment 260480
No,I didn't say that.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018

View attachment 260480

I believe it's you who doesn't understand what the abomination of desolation is.
You believe everyone in judea who are standing on their rooftops and in the fields will be able to see a statue inside of a building and they flee im fear of the sight they are seeing .

Scripture says they fear what they are seeing in the heavens,not in a building.

Luke 21
10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Mathew 24
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

If it was a statue in a building then no one in the fields or on their rooftops will be as ble to see it.

Common sense is a wonderful thing .

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

A statue in a little building doesn't destroy flesh.A nuke does.A nuke destroys flesh,can be seen in the heavens,causes the earth to quake,causes pestilence,can be seen from rooftops and fields throughout judea.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
I just feel it's pretty ridiculous that someone could believe a statue would cause greater tribulation than the bombs dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima.Its not even logical that these people are fleeing from a statue of all things.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand.

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

A statue does not cause tribulation much less great tribulation ,the likes of which the world has never seen or shall ever see again.That would have yo be worse than Noah's flood.

MarcMunday

Jan 31, 2024
Australia
Revelation 7:10 Elizabeth II (Whore Babylon), Charles III (Seventh King) and William (Beast)

The Meaning of the Woman and the Beast

7But the angel said to me, “Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman (Elizabeth) and of the beast (crown of the monarchy) that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns. 8The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
9“Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 10There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. (Charles advocating from cancer) 11
The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition. (William of past 7)

douggg

Oct 2, 2021
I believe it's you who doesn't understand what the abomination of desolation is.
You believe everyone in judea who are standing on their rooftops and in the fields will be able to see a statue inside of a building and they flee im fear of the sight they are seeing .
The statue image of the beast will not be placed inside, but out in the open on the temple mount grounds.

douggg

Oct 2, 2021
A statue does not cause tribulation much less great tribulation ,the likes of which the world has never seen or shall ever see again.That would have yo be worse than Noah's flood.
The seven trumpet judgments and the seven vials of God's wrath will take place when the abomination of desolation statue image is standing on the temple mount grounds. And if those days weren't limited, then no flesh on earth would survive.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
The statue image of the beast will not be placed inside, but out in the open on the temple mount grounds.
It better be 2 miles high for everyone in judea to be able to see it from their fields.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

You still have not explained how this statue of yours destroys flesh.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
The seven trumpet judgments and the seven vials of God's wrath will take place when the abomination of desolation statue image is standing on the temple mount grounds. And if those days weren't limited, then no flesh on earth would survive.

So now your saying the abomination that causes desolation does not cause desolation.

Now your saying God causes desolation and kills everyone because someone made a statue and everyone in judea ran away from it in fear.
Why do you believe God would destroy all flesh because people are afraid of a statue?What sense does that make?

douggg

Oct 2, 2021
So now your saying the abomination that causes desolation does not cause desolation.

Now your saying God causes desolation and kills everyone because someone made a statue and everyone in judea ran away from it in fear.
Why do you believe God would destroy all flesh because people are afraid of a statue?What sense does that make?
The abomination of desolation makes the temple desolate from the worship and praise from the One True God.
The transgression of desolation does the same

The transgression of desolation is the Antichrist sitting in the temple claiming to be God.
The abomination of desolation is the standing statue image of the beast-king placed on the temple mount grounds.

douggg

Oct 2, 2021
You still have not explained how this statue of yours destroys flesh.
The great tribulation will be a time of trouble that because of the events that take place during that time - if not limited no flesh on earth would survive.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
The abomination of desolation makes the temple desolate from the worship and praise from the One True God.
The transgression of desolation does the same

The transgression of desolation is the Antichrist sitting in the temple claiming to be God.
The abomination of desolation is the standing statue image of the beast-king placed on the temple mount grounds.
Hardly no one is israel.worships God now,much less on the temple Mt.
Someone setting up a statue will have little to no effect of the population of judea.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
The great tribulation will be a time of trouble that because of the events that take place during that time - if not limited no flesh on earth would survive.
A statue doesn't destroy flesh.A statue does nothing.

douggg

Oct 2, 2021
A statue doesn't destroy flesh.A statue does nothing.
You are making a nonsensical argument. The abomination of desolation is a not a nuclear bomb placed in Jerusalem that when it goes off destroys the city - leaving nothing but a hole in the ground.

The great tribulation is a time of cataclysmic events triggered by the abomination of desolation standing statue image of the beast-king placed on the temple mount. Those events affect the entire planet. That if not limited to 1335 days in length, no flesh shall survive.

The great tribulation lasts 1335 days. It will be a time of persecution of the saints. Also a time of God's judgments on the earth, in the trumpet and vial judgments. Until Jesus returns to Jerusalem to stand on the Mt. of Olives splitting it apart, in Zechariah 14..

When Satan is cast down to earth, having but a time, times, half time left, he will indwell the lifeless statue image, making it appear to come alive and speak. Satan, indwelling the statue image will be unknowingly worshiped by everyone worshiping the statue image.

Ezekiel 28:16-19 describes that time and when Satan will be exposed that the kings of the earth will physically behold Satan.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

Revelation 19, small size.jpg

douggg

Oct 2, 2021
Hardly no one is israel.worships God now,much less on the temple Mt.
Someone setting up a statue will have little to no effect of the population of judea.
The abomination of desolation statue image placed on the temple mount is a near future event. It will trigger the global great tribulation. The Jews will turn to Jesus at that time in Revelation 12:10.

The rapture/resurrection of them in Christ will take place before then.

the bema seat of Christ 3.jpg

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
You are making a nonsensical argument. The abomination of desolation is a not a nuclear bomb placed in Jerusalem that when it goes off destroys the city - leaving nothing but a hole in the ground.

The great tribulation is a time of cataclysmic events triggered by the abomination of desolation standing statue image of the beast-king placed on the temple mount. Those events affect the entire planet. That if not limited to 1335 days in length, no flesh shall survive.

The great tribulation lasts 1335 days. It will be a time of persecution of the saints. Also a time of God's judgments on the earth, in the trumpet and vial judgments. Until Jesus returns to Jerusalem to stand on the Mt. of Olives splitting it apart, in Zechariah 14..

When Satan is cast down to earth, having but a time, times, half time left, he will indwell the lifeless statue image, making it appear to come alive and speak. Satan, indwelling the statue image will be unknowingly worshiped by everyone worshiping the statue image.

Ezekiel 28:16-19 describes that time and when Satan will be exposed that the kings of the earth will physically behold Satan.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

View attachment 260503
I'm not talking about a nuclear bomb.
We are talking about a statue that is going to destroy all flesh.The statue that you say people will see in their fields in judea and will flee from.it in haste not even stoping to grab a coat.

Have you forgotten the discussion about the statue?

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
The abomination of desolation statue image placed on the temple mount is a near future event. It will trigger the global great tribulation. The Jews will turn to Jesus at that time in Revelation 12:10.

The rapture/resurrection of them in Christ will take place before then.

View attachment 260504
The Jews don't have time to turn to Jesus when the abomination of desolation is placed in Jerusalem.They flee immediately to the mountains where the caves are.They don't even have time to grab a coat .
Everyone in judea will see the abomination of desolation from the fields and their rooftops.

It will have to be at least two miles high for everyone in judea to be able to see it.It will stretch to the heavens.

People will see it and flee from.40 miles aways
That's a mighty big statue,don't you think?

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
Luke 21

The statue causes the great earthquake ,and pestilences and great fearful signs in the heavens.People fleeing for their lives in haste because of a 2 mile high statue that darkens the sky

Wow.