DEAR FATHER TAKE FULL CONTROL OVER V ASAP AND ALWAYS ,WHO IS NOT IN A POSITION TO CONTROL US

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 5, 2023
I do agree with Magenta here. I know you were probably upset when you typed it, and maybe didn't realize how it looks to others. But there is etiquette for everything. :)
I used capital letters not because I was upset ,I did not think it was such a big deal and definitely was not shouting,but i will remember that on this site people pay attention on the size of the letters a lot.

May 5, 2023
Typing in all caps on a forum such as this is considered yelling, and rude.
Putting random words in caps and/or bold, and/or a larger font for emphasis
is not, though even that taken to an extreme people find off-putting, as it
may interrupt the ease of flow for reading, which defeats the purpose.

A number of your previous posts are in all caps also, so now you know...
Ok I posted with capital letters on other Christian forums and nobody got offended there. Just think the prayer is addressed to God and to nobody of you ,does this mean that I shouted to God. Just answer this to whom I shouted since you were all offended ,none of your names are in the prayer which starts with Dear Lord, How come shouting can start like that? Use your common sense instead to be so stack to your rules. I hope you understand now that you all judge and giving me an advice not to.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Ok I posted with capital letters on other Christian forums and nobody got offended there. Just think the prayer is addressed to God and to nobody of you ,does this mean that I shouted to God. Just answer this to whom I shouted since you were all offended ,none of your names are in the prayer which starts with Dear Lord, How come shouting can start like that? Use your common sense instead to be so stack to your rules. I hope you understand now that you all judge and giving me an advice not to.
All of us were not offended, though it certainly seems that informing you of the ins and outs of forum etiquette is offensive to you.

Plus, your OP started out with: AT ALL. Why would you expect us to interpret that to mean you are praying to God? .:oops::unsure:

May 5, 2023
All of us were not offended, though it certainly seems that informing you of the ins and outs of forum etiquette is offensive to you.

Plus, your OP started out with: AT ALL. Why would you expect us to interpret that to mean you are praying to God? .:oops::unsure:
Look carefully ,it starts with Dear Father in the title. Of course God knows that I did not shouted to Him and that is all that matters .When I posted a prayer it was checked before posted ,so it was no problem at all to be posted in the a way it was .I am a new member ,little understanding with more helpful. Thank you for very much for you welcome ,it was one very sad welcome!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Look carefully ,it starts with Dear Father in the title. Of course God knows that I did not shouted to Him and that is all that matters .When I posted a prayer it was checked before posted ,so it was no problem at all to be posted in the a way it was .I am a new member ,little understanding with more helpful. Thank you for very much for you welcome ,it was one very sad welcome!
Your thread title is not the OP. The OP is your original post, and it started as I said: AT ALL.

Unfortunately you did not appreciate the help some tried to give. Sad, indeed.

Forum etiquette is what it is. God may not care that you type in all caps, but here on earth
among human beings it is considered rude and for very good reasons. Plus, it is difficult to read.

Hopefully you have learned that much at least.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
Yes I do not hate her, dislike her yes. I tried to forgive her, it gets worse and worse,but thank you for your thoughts.Also God has said that we are not to tolerate the Jezebel spirit
I actually understand how a Christian can come to really dislike someone...it's a natural reaction of our flesh. Getting past that can be considered 'growing pains' in Christ. Forgiving those that harm/hurt/betray us is not an option though. We are required to forgive but that does not mean we just let them do whatever.

Continue in prayer and since God knows exactly how you feel anyway, just put it all out there in front of Him and ask Him to help you with your feelings and tendency to react rather than check yourself. I do understand. I can be a bit reactionary myself and we will never be perfect in this world but we belong to Christ and He knows all about it.

So, forgive the person and turn it over to God. For your own peace if nothing else. Don't let someone steal your peace in Christ.

Now about the so called 'Jezebel' spirit. Jezebel was a wicked queen who met a very bad end (see OT if you are not familiar with her).
There is no spirit called Jezebel running around making life difficult for Christians. There are absolutely demons that will gain ground in a persons life as they continue to make wrong choices whether believer or non believer.

I could say alot about what people refer to as the Jezebel spirit, in fact books and articles have been written about it. But guess what? There is absolutely no mention whatsoever of a Jezebel spirit in the Bible much less anywhere that God states we are not to tolerate the Jezebel spirit. It just does not exist!

Now are there people who act like Queen Jezzie did? You betcha cause those demon spirits are still around. Did you know that you getting so angry and reactive actually hurts you more than the person exhibiting that similar behavior?

Don't take my word for it though, Instead of being reactionary, be pro-active and forgive and pray about the situation.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
One more thing

In your heading for your op you are asking God to take full control over this person. Not going to happen. We have free choice; we are not robots.

The only person, the ONLY person in this situation that can control any part of it, is you, by your responses and even binding any demonic activity around you that you think might be happening.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the [b]wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of [c]the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— 19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak."

- Ephesians 6:10-20 NKJV

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
f

First of all I didn't yell, it was easier for me not to change the capital letters ,that is why. You were the only person who didn't get that.
Second, thank you so much for your understanding and support . Third you lack even more understanding of the Bible, by not showing empathy and support to a fellow Christian ,and instead of that you judge, judge and judge/i don't even know why you would make the effort to reply, don't next time/ and on the last place thank you so much for your prayer.
And of course I wish you good luck with your understanding without the fruits of the Holy spirit!!
true colors

May 24, 2023
If your servant is as bad as you claim here to my Father that she is, then just fire her, it is no sin to fire an unworthy servant. You are her boss, fire her if she is evil and replace her with one better than she.

May 24, 2023
There can be only one way to deal with a Jezebel, how many there are in this generation! Throw her out the window is the answer, metaphorically in this case. Why do you beg my Father to control her if you know that she is Jezebel and that Jezebel despises to obey man and God? God has decreed but one fate for Jezebel, throw her out and down to the streets where she belongs.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the [b]wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of [c]the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— 19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak."

- Ephesians 6:10-20 NKJV

Don't leave home without it!

May 5, 2023
There can be only one way to deal with a Jezebel, how many there are in this generation! Throw her out the window is the answer, metaphorically in this case. Why do you beg my Father to control her if you know that she is Jezebel and that Jezebel despises to obey man and God? God has decreed but one fate for Jezebel, throw her out and down to the streets where she belongs.
Because I think God can help me with that ,having in mind that all devils including that one are defeated by Christ, but I am not sure how to do that, the helper is not saved. Of course if I can't tolerate her anymore I will come to that too. Thank you for your advice!!God bless!

May 24, 2023
Because I think God can help me with that ,having in mind that all devils including that one are defeated by Christ, but I am not sure how to do that, the helper is not saved. Of course if I can't tolerate her anymore I will come to that too. Thank you for your advice!!God bless!
You have said to my Lord that this woman is Jezebel and has Jezebel's spirit, this is a serious matter as Jezebel is incredibly evil, as are all her daughters and the Lord my God hates them all. Jezebel must be thrown down to the streets always is the decree of my God against Jezebel, it is the only way she is to be dealt with. If you have mispoke and she is not really a Jezebel however, but is just rather a froward servant, then this is another matter, you must discipline her or fire her depending on the level of her insubordination in this case.

EDIT: In the event it is a froward servant rather than a Jezebel; If she abides by the discipline and hearkens to you her mistress, then perhaps you will win your servant and that will be effective for you. If she does not abide by the discpline then she must be fired in the manner that Sarah threw out the slave woman.

May 5, 2023
You have said to my Lord that this woman is Jezebel and has Jezebel's spirit, this is a serious matter as Jezebel is incredibly evil, as are all her daughters and the Lord my God hates them all. Jezebel must be thrown down to the streets always is the decree of my God against Jezebel, it is the only way she is to be dealt with. If you have mispoke and she is not really a Jezebel however, but is just rather a froward servant, then this is another matter, you must discipline her or fire her depending on the level of her insubordination in this case.
Every time I speak about the Lord she ignores it, although God helped her few times with serious matter I prayed about .She does not like to obey,she never takes responsibility for her mistakes, but try to blame all others or change subject immediately ,that is always, she likes to control me instead, she is obsessed with her looks ,she can do everything for her looks, she is an attention seeker, she is a liar, she is not loyal,she does not show remorse for all these things, she does not choose ways to achieve things, everything is ok when serves her well,she copies me,which is so demonic ,stealing my ideas ,style etc and she is 56.She also uses curses and can become very evil if I don't pay attention to her or sometimes even refuses to do things ,part of her job, as a revenge ,probably there is more.

May 5, 2023

EDIT: In the event it is a froward servant rather than a Jezebel; If she abides by the discipline and hearkens to you her mistress, then perhaps you will win your servant and that will be effective for you. If she does not abide by the discpline then she must be fired in the manner that Sarah threw out the slave woman.
Oh yes I cought her few times doing things behind my back and when I confronted her she just had this evil smile which tries to hide behind her hand,no remorse or shame at all and no self respect

May 24, 2023
Every time I speak about the Lord she ignores it, although God helped her few times with serious matter I prayed about .She does not like to obey,she never takes responsibility for her mistakes, but try to blame all others or change subject immediately ,that is always, she likes to control me instead, she is obsessed with her looks ,she can do everything for her looks, she is an attention seeker, she is a liar, she is not loyal,she does not show remorse for all these things, she does not choose ways to achieve things, everything is ok when serves her well,she copies me,which is so demonic ,stealing my ideas ,style etc and she is 56.She also uses curses and can become very evil if I don't pay attention to her or sometimes even refuses to do things ,part of her job, as a revenge ,probably there is more.
It sounds to me if what you say here is true, and I see no reason why it would not be true for it is indeed common of the women of this time, that indeed she is wholly evil, just throw her out the window, metaphorically speaking, it is the only way to deal with Jezebel, and pray rather to my Father that you replace her with a servant that is better than she.

May 5, 2023
It sounds to me if what you say here is true, and I see no reason why it would not be true for it is indeed common of the women of this time, that indeed she is wholly evil, just throw her out the window, metaphorically speaking, it is the only way to deal with Jezebel, and pray rather to my Father that you replace her with a servant that is better than she.
I will do that God bless you!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
or maybe treat your co workers as friends and equal partners rather than continue with an unhealthy co-dependent master/slave relationship.

Most workplaces are now this way than with rigid heirachies. Jesus called his servants friends.

of course if its truly a jezebel or Judas then you know they dont believe anyway so do them a favour and let them go.