Demon Dream

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Edify

Jan 27, 2021
I do not see the doctrine of Christian deliverance ministries as being accurate theology.
This dream happened during a long in-depth study looking for truth within deliverance ministries. The dream was like a confirmation to the truth being revealed in scripture.
Sounds like you had your own personal encounter to prove such deliverance ministry does exist.:)
Let me be plain here. Satan has a fake for everything God does in ministry. If God doesn't do it, neither does the devil.
There are a TON of false deliverance ministries out there! But when they say that's their only ministry, that's usually a clue to their fakery, because God doesn't work in His church that way. For instance, Jesus said if a branch brings forth fruit, it is trimmed to bring forth MORE fruit. In other words, the more He can trust us with, the more He will add.
Anyone who claims to be "locked in" to only one ministry isn't walking in God's will.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Sounds like you had your own personal encounter to prove such deliverance ministry does exist.:)
Let me be plain here. Satan has a fake for everything God does in ministry. If God doesn't do it, neither does the devil.
There are a TON of false deliverance ministries out there! But when they say that's their only ministry, that's usually a clue to their fakery, because God doesn't work in His church that way. For instance, Jesus said if a branch brings forth fruit, it is trimmed to bring forth MORE fruit. In other words, the more He can trust us with, the more He will add.
Anyone who claims to be "locked in" to only one ministry isn't walking in God's will.
The only thing if the dream proved anything was that I need not fear the demonic if I walk with Christ, I need only to go forth and do the will of God. The light will always keep evil at bay.

Edify

Jan 27, 2021
The only thing if the dream proved anything was that I need not fear the demonic if I walk with Christ, I need only to go forth and do the will of God. The light will always keep evil at bay.
Wow... if God Himself can't convince you, I'm gonna quit trying.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Wow... if God Himself can't convince you, I'm gonna quit trying.
Huh? I didn't need help interpreting a dream. It was clear. Not even sure what you are trying to point out or what you believe.

Edify

Jan 27, 2021
Huh? I didn't need help interpreting a dream. It was clear. Not even sure what you are trying to point out or what you believe.
If you called on Jesus for your deliverance & He did, don't you think you could do that for someone else?
Gal 6:1Brothers and sisters, even if a person is caught in any wrongdoing, you who are spiritual are to restore such a person in a spirit of gentleness; each one looking to yourself, so that you are not tempted as well. 2Bear one another’s burdens, and thereby fulfill the law of Christ.
Can you not bear some else's burden if that burden is a need for deliverance?

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
If you called on Jesus for your deliverance & He did, don't you think you could do that for someone else?
Gal 6:1Brothers and sisters, even if a person is caught in any wrongdoing, you who are spiritual are to restore such a person in a spirit of gentleness; each one looking to yourself, so that you are not tempted as well. 2Bear one another’s burdens, and thereby fulfill the law of Christ.
Can you not bear some else's burden if that burden is a need for deliverance?
Deliverance would imply I needed saving. The reality was that I was already saved. I was acting in fear. The light must shine like a city on a hill, not just in the room. The reality is we need not fear those at the door. We must carry the light beyond the room, beyond the door, and expose the places of darkness. Spreading the gospel multiplies the light.

If you mean by someone as an unbeliever then yes. If you mean someone as in a believer then all they must do is trust and surrender to Jesus. Nothing can overcome the Spirit of God. They may knock at the door, they may want in, but the light does not occupy the same space as the dark.

Edify

Jan 27, 2021
Deliverance would imply I needed saving. The reality was that I was already saved. I was acting in fear. The light must shine like a city on a hill, not just in the room. The reality is we need not fear those at the door. We must carry the light beyond the room, beyond the door, and expose the places of darkness. Spreading the gospel multiplies the light.

If you mean by someone as an unbeliever then yes. If you mean someone as in a believer then all they must do is trust and surrender to Jesus. Nothing can overcome the Spirit of God. They may knock at the door, they may want in, but the light does not occupy the same space as the dark.
You do not understand. Deliverance can mean any kind, physical, spiritual,emotional, even demonic.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
You do not understand. Deliverance can mean any kind, physical, spiritual,emotional, even demonic.
Sure not in the context of demonic possession in a believer.

AlexTs

Nov 1, 2023
In the dream, I found myself falling into a deep pit of negative emotions, feeling hopeless and trapped in despair. I felt unable to escape from this situation and experienced fear and loneliness. As I reached the peak of desperation, Jesus appeared in the dream.

Jesus approached me with eyes full of love and a peaceful presence. He reached out his hand and held mine, emitting a powerful light. Within me, there was a sense of reassurance and hope, surpassing all difficulties and despair. Jesus rescued me from the challenging situation, bringing peace and hope back to my soul.

I have searched for information about this dream on the local dream interpretation website VerbaLearn.org. According to them, the dream about Jesus rescuing represents salvation and hope in life. It can symbolize liberation from negative emotions, loneliness, and despair. Jesus represents love, care, and peace, bringing hope and redemption into my life. Should I trust this interpretation? I feel happy to see Jesus, but the recurring nature of the dream makes me feel extremely exhausted. :( :( :(

Mar 15, 2023
It could be both spiritual or Carbon Monoxide from closed windows or sleeping on the floor. As soon as I slept on the floor that I did not do for ages, I had a weird seemingly nonsensical dream of a demonic person killing people in a small room in daytime as they were sat down, and pointed to the last one with a finger and the "shadow" killed him. It may have been a message from my mind saying there is a harmful dark cloud "Carbon Monoxide" that can kill people, or it could literally be a strange vision.

I also had the same sort of thing you had two other times, but not on the floor, and in the dream was a rushing wind of invisible forces shaking a dark bedroom with a sort of cloudy light shaking around also; this left after saying "Jesus help me" in the dream a few times. It was a bit like night-terrors but asleep. I have no real clue what this was about.

I had another one which had me somehow being hunted by a dark wooden golem/doll triangle headed, where I was at the top of a cliff by a fortress sort of japanese castle etc and it at the bottom in a cave, and I suddenly was hunted from the dark cave through the castle and then joe-rogan started fighting the wooden doll that turned into a floating and following giant demonic angel/arabian statue bearded invincible being in a castle game like indoor court, saying something like "yes, fight me joe" with no effect on the angel getting smashed in the face with power jump punches and Joe making a "caw" sound each time. Then I woke up a bit freaked out and heard the bird cawing outside my window. Though this only happened after I got confused and started ONE day of trying to keep sabbath. This seems to be a strange dream but also a warning to not try and "save myself" in any way, otherwise I will lose like Joe. That name also links to me in a way. Or it could all be nonsense, but I thing I will not get confused about sabbath again...

I get some weird dreams, some too personal to mention, but obvious warnings, much more obvious than these. None of this really helps with daily life, so just carry on as a believer etc.