Derailers Anonymous Resisting Temptation(DART)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iTOREtheSKY

Well Jesus is basically grace,isn't he. The law is something man had to try to attain to,which was impossible...grace came to us in the form of Jesus & made a way..reached out to us...saved us & fulfilled everything in the law be being both God & man,sinless,blameless. I dunno..that's how I understand it. Maybe I'm nuts. I just gotta trust in God the only way I know how. I'm all for learning & studying God's word,but to fight with people over every little thing just seems pointless.

oh and in the ultimate derail,did you know Matt that to get to you by car from where I am would take almost 28hours...by plane,only 3 1/2 hours. LOL Big diff,eh?

D

dyingeveryday

Well Jesus is basically grace,isn't he. The law is something man had to try to attain to,which was impossible...grace came to us in the form of Jesus & made a way..reached out to us...saved us & fulfilled everything in the law be being both God & man,sinless,blameless. I dunno..that's how I understand it. Maybe I'm nuts. I just gotta trust in God the only way I know how. I'm all for learning & studying God's word,but to fight with people over every little thing just seems pointless.

oh and in the ultimate derail,did you know Matt that to get to you by car from where I am would take almost 28hours...by plane,only 3 1/2 hours. LOL Big diff,eh?
Yeah, pretty much. I drove up to Toronto from here and made it in two days I stayed in a hotel one night. And yeah, there is a verse that says the law made sin increase but where sin increased so did grace increase. The law is fulfilled. I can't help but think that such a starch attempt to uphold every commandment, if that is what people are saying, would negate the need for grace or Jesus dying on the cross at all.

D

dyingeveryday

I am now diluting my 32 ounces of coffee with 32 ounces of cold water.

I

iTOREtheSKY

I take it you are quite thirsty my friend? lol..................so ummm what's goin' on in yer' avatar there buddy? You off to play Medal of Honor or something?

C

christiancollegegirl

Too bad y'all can't come to dinner. I'm making asparagus and mushroom on noodles. I miss having people to cook for.

Jul 4, 2011
flakes.jpg Um, do you think this tomato guard thing I am wearing makes me look fat?

I

iTOREtheSKY

Too bad y'all can't come to dinner. I'm making asparagus and mushroom on noodles. I miss having people to cook for.
ohhh that sounds Yummo! I looooooooooooooove asparagus. You live alone? I dunno why I thought you lived with yer' family.

I

iTOREtheSKY

I'm sorry CCG...inapropriate for me to ask..don't answer that.

R

Rose_of_tranquility

The gross toilet is really why I stay. Lol , My husband and I moved a lot, we lived in 2 townhouses with toilets in the basement, when we looked at this house I knew we'd own it because it had a toilet in the basement. I would love more space, but we can afford this mortgage without me working full time. I'd rather be home with my kids then own a McMansion.
Amen!!! Feel the exact same way.

R

Rose_of_tranquility

I see we are all wearing our faces today.

D

dyingeveryday

yep. unfortunately for ya'll. But hey, Jim looks stunning.

D

dyingeveryday

Well rose shows up and I'm getting beat up by Christy who wants me to get off of here. I think she wants my attention or something. Night all.

Status
Not open for further replies.