Desktop Background....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

niceguyJ

Feb 5, 2011
Autumn leaves..... I know Autumn ended about 4 months ago, but I like the colors. Nothing deep or humorous, just..... leaves. Don't judge me. :p
Yeah people..No judging.. Leave her alone!

I think I'd like that actually.

My old computer has a zoomed in picture of a tree with a knot in it. The newer one has some green background with these wave-ish things in spots. I just picked it out of the images that came on the computer. I should find something better.

V

violakat

Autumn leaves..... I know Autumn ended about 4 months ago, but I like the colors. Nothing deep or humorous, just..... leaves. Don't judge me. :p
Actually, Autumn officially ended in December, not four months ago, so your okay. And, in someplace, it still feels like fall.

C

Chrissy77

If you mean a PM box on the forum, just click the little icon I have circled in the picture below. Then put the web address to your picture there. You can hit the "preview" button before you actually send PM to make sure it works. Not all places will allow you to link to an image from their site though.
Thank you! I have tried that a bunch of times, but it wouldn't work. I don't know why all of a sudden it is now working.

K

kayem77

Yeah people..No judging.. Leave her alone!

I think I'd like that actually.

My old computer has a zoomed in picture of a tree with a knot in it. The newer one has some green background with these wave-ish things in spots. I just picked it out of the images that came on the computer. I should find something better.
Haha thanks for defending me ! And they say Windows predesigned backgrounds aren't beautiful. They don't know a thing about art. ;)

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
Someone recently put up a picture of a cracked monitor as my desktop wallpaper, and right after that my monitor stopped working!

I wonder if the two are related???

C

christiancollegegirl

A cool prank to play on someone is to take a screenshot of their desktop and making it their wallpaper. Make a new folder and mpve all the icons into it so they don't lose anything, and sit back and watch them freak out when they think their computer is messed up.

Aug 2, 2009
A cool prank to play on someone is to take a screenshot of their desktop and making it their wallpaper. Make a new folder and mpve all the icons into it so they don't lose anything, and sit back and watch them freak out when they think their computer is messed up.
LOL that's great, Estrella!! :D

Aug 2, 2009
Oh you should come out here Ms. K.. The leaves here are really bright yellow right now and are falling from the trees. I guess the kind of trees we have here are different.

C

christiancollegegirl

LOL that's great, Estrella!! :D
I heard about it on the radio. One of the radio announcer people did it to one of the new guys that had just started working there. It was hilarious.

V

violakat

Did you do that to Mr. B?
---------------
Oops, didn't see your last response.

Last edited:
S

SUGAR30000

Mine is my flower bed I have.

J

jimmydiggs

023-0051_Mitchell'sPresbyterianChurch_VLR_4th_edition.jpg

Nineteen Characters

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
^^ Those light fixtures... WHY!? I've seen it before: A beautiful, grand old church, with light fixtures that look like they were salvaged from a 7-11 sometime in the '80s. Wall sconces, people... ever heard of 'em?

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Dang it, and I thought I had come up with that prank. But I generated a fake error message before I took the screenshot, and selected "hide desktop icons" instead of moving them around.

niceguyJ

Feb 5, 2011
^^ Those light fixtures... WHY!? I've seen it before: A beautiful, grand old church, with light fixtures that look like they were salvaged from a 7-11 sometime in the '80s. Wall sconces, people... ever heard of 'em?
That was exactly what I thought when I saw the pic. Ha. Then I thought I didn't like the "dunce hat" chairs....

J

jimmydiggs

Dang it, and I thought I had come up with that prank. But I generated a fake error message before I took the screenshot, and selected "hide desktop icons" instead of moving them around.
It's better if you end the "explore.exe" process. Then the start menu and quick start item tray doesn't work. It becomes obvious if they notice the time though...

S

StephenH

I use the old Windows XP theme for my Windows 7 system that I use currently.

A

adekruif

It's better if you end the "explore.exe" process. Then the start menu and quick start item tray doesn't work. It becomes obvious if they notice the time though...
Clever! My little brother will be freaked when I do this to him this weekend. haha

My work background now...thanks to Jullianna. :)

Attachments

J

Jullianna

"S" is for stormtrooper :)