Did I do anything wrong ? I was just trying to be a good friend.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

everystrangerisafriend

I just dont know what to do..he apologized for his actions to me but continuously acts immature a lot of times..Like In school today I found him with a bunch of dark and nasty hickies on his neck that were obviously from his gf..and his guy friends confronted him about it and were like congratulating him while he was just smiling embarrassingly like he was proud of his hickies. Well he seemed proud to show them off if he got that many on his neck..is it wrong to get hickies? idk I just find it immature and if youre a christian wearing a purity ring and waiting till marriage like he is doing that kind of stuff is like foreplay and idk I think its wrong. I would never do that to my boyfriend if i had one. Should I continue my friendship with him and just talk things out? or just stay away? then he was asking why im upset and down and obviously that was the reason why and he later figured that was it from asking one of my friends and now I heard from my friend he might talk to me later about all this.who knows what hes going to say. I have a feeling hes going to say I apologize you had to see that but shes my girlfriend and i only like you as a friend likes hes all ready said that to me like a thousand times and im trying to avoid him saying that to me again.
THE THING HERE IS : YOU LIKE HIM MORE THAN YOU SHOULD... I think?
And yes, let's get worried about him... but I'm more worried about you... you're getting yourself hurt... :/
And the heart is very sensitive, and very fragile, you may want to protect it.

We cannot change people. Never. We can only intercede for them in prayers, and "maybe" perhaps be used by God to let them know the things they've done in a different perspective.

I'm not telling you that you should give up on him as a friend. Be his friend, as his friend. But at the end of the day he has a mind of his own.

Take care of your heart. I would suggest a little distance from him, more if needed, but don't shut him out of your life.

J

Jodyjo42

Well anytime we feel that someone is doing something wrong, it is not best to call them out via the internet.It doesn't make the person look good, neither does it make you look good. However, your friend is not acting right in the way he should be. Cheating is basically lying. Right now as I'm typing, I'm reflecting on my own self. I have sometimes helped a friend out with one or two answers on a test in french and it is one of my closest friends. I thought i was being a good friend but i realize that what i did could have gotten both of us in trouble. Copying homework,cheating on test and quizzes will not allow teachers to see what you have learned. Tell your friend that you have both made mistakes and im sure God will see you through.

S

swagglestar214

last night I found out hes interested in another girl and wants to ask her out when the moment right and says that shes truly a keeper and wants to kiss her. Yeah, that's what he said about his last girlfriend and look what happened. Hes had like 4 girlfriends or 5 in total and hes only 16 and she has had several herself and shes also 16. His friend told me he needed time to heal and wasn't going to jump into a relationship anytime soon and after 2 months him and his girlfriend breaking up after almost 3 years, hes jumping to this girl that he finds so perfect and cute whos been a friend to him for a while. Finding out all of this made my heart sank and I just started to cry. All over a guy whose never had interest in me and has never been my boyfriend. He said he wanted to hang out with me this summer break before he goes to his country Colombia with family in about a week. He asked me want i want to do with him and i was just upset so i said I don't know. Then he gave the idea to come with him on church on Sunday and attend his family barbecue at his house and just hang out with him. I dont know what to do. I want to go but at the same time I don't because I'm upset even though its not his fault that I don't mean anything special or unique to him and that he likes that other girl instead. I just feel like telling him that maybe he should bring the girl that he all of a sudden is thinking about all the time and likes to the barbecue instead of me being he likes her so much now...I don't know. :/