Did Jesus SOUL Died On The Cross ?.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
DID YOU NOTICE ABOVE:

Genesis 1:26 (ASV)
[SUP]26 [/SUP]And God said, Let us make man in our image, after "our" likeness: . . .

I know those who Deny the Holy Trinity, will be quick to say, "He was referring to Himself and the angels."

Now let's see if that theory about the angels holds any water Biblically.

Exodus 8:10 (ASV)
[SUP]10 [/SUP] And he said, Against to-morrow. And he said, Be it according to thy word; that thou mayest know that there is none like unto Jehovah our God.

Deuteronomy 33:26 (NKJV)
[SUP]26 [/SUP] "There is no one like the God of Jeshurun, Who rides the heavens to help you, And in His excellency on the clouds.

2 Samuel 7:21-22 (HCSB)
[SUP]21 [/SUP] Because of Your word and according to Your will, You have revealed all these great things to Your servant.
[SUP]22 [/SUP] This is why You are great, Lord GOD. There is no onelike You, and there is no God besides You, as all we have heard confirms.

These Three bare witness that the phrase "our likeness" DOES NOT REFER TO ANGELS AT ALL, IT REFERS ONLY TO GOD.

Also we know that "our likeness" does NOT refer to HIS DEITY.

Isaiah 43:10-11 (HCSB)
[SUP]10 [/SUP] “You are My witnesses”— ⌊this is⌋ the LORD’s declaration— “and My servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am He. No god was formed before Me, and there will be none after Me.
[SUP]11 [/SUP] I, I am Yahweh, and there is no other Savior but Me.

Acts 4:11-12 (HCSB)
[SUP]11 [/SUP] This ⌊Jesus⌋ is the stone rejected by you builders, which has become the cornerstone.
[SUP]12 [/SUP]There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people, and we must be saved by it.”

Titus 1:4 (NASB)
[SUP]4 [/SUP] To Titus, my true child in a common faith: Grace and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior.

Deuteronomy 4:35 (HCSB)
[SUP]35 [/SUP] You were shown ⌊these things⌋ so that you would know that the LORD is God; there is no other besides Him.

Jeremiah 2:11 (HCSB)
[SUP]11 [/SUP] Has a nation ⌊ever⌋ exchanged its gods? (But they were not gods!) Yet My people have exchanged their Glory for useless idols.

Hebrews 1:6 (NASB)

[SUP]6 [/SUP] And when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says, "AND LET ALL THE ANGELS OF GOD WORSHIP HIM."

Matthew 4:10 (NASB)

[SUP]10 [/SUP] Then Jesus *said to him, "Go, Satan! For it is written, 'YOU SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND SERVE HIM ONLY.'"

Hebrews 1:8 (NASB)
[SUP]8 [/SUP] But of the Son He says, "YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER, AND THE RIGHTEOUS SCEPTER IS THE SCEPTER OF HIS KINGDOM.

HENCE the singular GOD is made up of three parts.

Matthew 28:19 (HCSB)
[SUP]19 [/SUP] Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name {singular} of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

We are not deity and we are not like God in any way, except that we are triune beings, three parts (body, soul, and spirit) that make up a single whole being, JUST LIKE GOD.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2013
HENCE the singular GOD is made up of three parts.
What you're not understanding is that Arian Unitarianism is not the only non-Trinitarian doctrine.

Many Trinitarians, including some persons on this board, try to defame all non-Trinitarians as Arians.

This is sheer defamation.

I refer to the class of non-Trinitarians characterized by Servetus, who fully believed in the deity of the Word and the Holy Spirit, and that Jesus was the Word incarnate.

We reject Trinitariansm as a humanist philosophy based on the anthropomorphism of God.

God is not made up of persons, parts, or anything that can be represented by matter, whether living or dead.

The only thing capable of being understood by humanity of the physical characteristic of God is his unity.

Jesus showed us the character of God only, and made no statement that God was somehow made up of parts. Jesus called God his Father.

We are told that on the throne of God, the Word existed and was made incarnate, and from it the Holy Spirit is sent. These do not violate the unity principle, nor lead to God being subdivided, because God is beyond human apprehension, and cannot be partitioned (as that is to sin against Deut 6;4). The Word and the Holy Spirit are however known to be deity by their relation to God. Thus God is principally denoted as the "Father" since the revelation of the Son, but that does not exclude the divine aspect of the risen Son or the Holy Spirit as is manifested to humanity. But God in heaven is not subdivided but is a unity which is a spirit property that does not map onto material unity, except perhaps in crude pictograms. E.g. if you add a brick to a large pile of bricks, you end up with a large pile of bricks - i.e. the same as you had before, but with some additional knowledge about that pile that you did not have before. The book of Revelation contains additional pictograms.

Moreover the deity structure is known to be hierarchical. 1 Cor 11 says that "God is the head of Christ" and we know that Christ is the head of the Holy Spirit. Once the hierarchical structure of the godhead is understood, it becomes further understood that the term "God" must refer primarily to the top of the hierarchy, but equally to the whole hierarchy as the Father he resides in complete unity with the lower elements of it. This does not entail "3 Gods in One" and all deity is derived from and relational to the Father who alone is the true God.

Last edited:

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
What you're not understanding is that Arian Unitarianism is not the only non-Trinitarian doctrine.

Many Trinitarians, including some persons on this board, try to defame all non-Trinitarians as Arians.

This is sheer defamation.

I refer to the class of non-Trinitarians characterized by Servetus, who fully believed in the deity of the Word and the Holy Spirit, and that Jesus was the Word incarnate.

We reject Trinitariansm as a humanist philosophy based on the anthropomorphism of God.

God is not made up of persons, parts, or anything that can be represented by matter, whether living or dead.

The only thing capable of being understood by humanity of the physical characteristic of God is his unity.

Jesus showed us the character of God only, and made no statement that God was somehow made up of parts. Jesus called God his Father.

We are told that on the throne of God, the Word existed and was made incarnate, and from it the Holy Spirit is sent. These do not violate the unity principle, nor lead to God being subdivided, because God is beyond human apprehension, and cannot be partitioned (as that is to sin against Deut 6;4). The Word and the Holy Spirit are however known to be deity by their relation to God. Thus God is principally denoted as the "Father" since the revelation of the Son, but that does not exclude the divine aspect of the risen Son or the Holy Spirit as is manifested to humanity. But God in heaven is not subdivided but is a unity which is a spirit property that does not map onto material unity, except perhaps in crude pictograms. E.g. if you add a brick to a large pile of bricks, you end up with a large pile of bricks - i.e. the same as you had before, but with some additional knowledge about that pile that you did not have before. The book of Revelation contains additional pictograms.

Moreover the deity structure is known to be hierarchical. 1 Cor 11 says that "God is the head of Christ" and we know that Christ is the head of the Holy Spirit. Once the hierarchical structure of the godhead is understood, it becomes further understood that the term "God" must refer primarily to the top of the hierarchy, but equally to the whole hierarchy as the Father he resides in complete unity with the lower elements of it. This does not entail "3 Gods in One" and all deity is derived from and relational to the Father who alone is the true God.
t t t

What you do not understand, is I have debated non-Trinitarians for 30 years. Starting at least back in the very early 80s nearly a decade and a half before I ever owned a computer. So I have run into just about EVERY type of non-Trinitarian there is, and NOT one of their arguments has swayed me one fraction of a millimeter from the TRUTH that the HOLY SPIRIT has revealed to me, in HIS WORD.

Your theories DO NOT AGREE WITH what GOD HIMSELF SAID:

[SUP]8 [/SUP]But of the Son He says, "YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER, AND THE RIGHTEOUS SCEPTER IS THE SCEPTER OF HIS KINGDOM.

[SUP]10 [/SUP] “You are My witnesses”— ⌊this is⌋ the LORD’s declaration— “and My servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am He. No god was formed before Me, and there will be none after Me.

2 Timothy 1:10 (HCSB)
[SUP]10 [/SUP] This has now been made evident through the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, who has abolished death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.

Philippians 2:5-6 (NKJV)
[SUP]5 [/SUP] Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,
[SUP]6 [/SUP] who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,

We are to be in AGREEMENT with JESUS CHRIST, that HE IS EQUAL WITH GOD.

Nov 18, 2013
t t t

What you do not understand, is I have debated non-Trinitarians for 30 years. Starting at least back in the very early 80s nearly a decade and a half before I ever owned a computer. So I have run into just about EVERY type of non-Trinitarian there is, and NOT one of their arguments has swayed me one fraction of a millimeter from the TRUTH that the HOLY SPIRIT has revealed to me, in HIS WORD.

Your theories DO NOT AGREE WITH what GOD HIMSELF SAID:

[SUP]8 [/SUP]But of the Son He says, "YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER, AND THE RIGHTEOUS SCEPTER IS THE SCEPTER OF HIS KINGDOM.

2 Timothy 1:10 (HCSB)
[SUP]10 [/SUP] This has now been made evident through the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, who has abolished death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.

Philippians 2:5-6 (NKJV)
[SUP]5 [/SUP] Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,
[SUP]6 [/SUP] who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,

We are to be in AGREEMENT with JESUS CHRIST, that HE IS EQUAL WITH GOD.
The risen Christ is equal with God from the human perspective for as JC said of himself "I am" indicating equality with God, yet he also said "The Father is greater that I"

Trinitarianism fails to take into account that he said "The Father is greater that I." Trinitarianism posits equal Gods, which has no biblical authority. Equality with God does not infer "equal Gods" for there is only one God, the Father and one Lord Jesus Christ, as Paul says. Christ co-exists with the Father as one God, a unity, indivisible, not as "two persons, two parts." Spirit is spirit, not a person. Christ said "God is spirit." He did not say "God is a person."

Two thrones, perhaps, for there is now a throne of judgement on which Christ sits, but one God.

So the fact remains: Trinitarians bring God down from heaven and articulate him in terms of three gods, three persons, three parts, three hypostases, three individuals who when combined all together is asserted to be the one true God, but the reality is that the conception is scarcely removed from paganism as the conception is of three persons sitting in heaven together acting in a council.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
The risen Christ is equal with God from the human perspective for as JC said of himself "I am" indicating equality with God, yet he also said "The Father is greater that I"

Trinitarianism fails to take into account that he said "The Father is greater that I." Trinitarianism posits equal Gods, which has no biblical authority. Equality with God does not infer "equal Gods" for there is only one God, the Father and one Lord Jesus Christ, as Paul says. Christ co-exists with the Father as one God, a unity, indivisible, not as "two persons, two parts." Spirit is spirit, not a person. Christ said "God is spirit." He did not say "God is a person."

Two thrones, perhaps, for there is now a throne of judgement on which Christ sits, but one God.

So the fact remains: Trinitarians bring God down from heaven and articulate him in terms of three gods, three persons, three parts, three hypostases, three individuals who when combined all together is asserted to be the one true God, but the reality is that the conception is scarcely removed from paganism as the conception is of three persons sitting in heaven together acting in a council.

WOW, how many times do we have to tell you, YOUR TEACHERS LIED ABOUT WHAT WE TEACH AND BELIEVE.

We TEACH and BELIEVE that there is ONLY ONE GOD, NOT "equal Gods", the THREE are ONE GOD. There NEVER HAS BEEN A SECOND GOD, and NEVER WILL THERE BE A SECOND GOD.

Nov 18, 2013
WOW, how many times do we have to tell you, YOUR TEACHERS LIED ABOUT WHAT WE TEACH AND BELIEVE.

We TEACH and BELIEVE that there is ONLY ONE GOD, NOT "equal Gods", the THREE are ONE GOD. There NEVER HAS BEEN A SECOND GOD, and NEVER WILL THERE BE A SECOND GOD.
This is not true. You articulate as doctrine (see Westminster Confession) God the Son, God the Holy Spirit and God the Father. That is three Gods. "God the Son" infers the son is fully God in his own right; yet we say the Word was never God except that it dwelt with God on the throne of God. (John 1). You say, when Christ came to earth, he was "fully God" even though he was physically relocated from the throne of God.Your terminology gives you away. It is why Servetus was martyred because he would not say "God the Son" although he conceded "son of God." Three hypostases means three Gods. It is inevitable. although you say, the mystery is that there is one God, the inference is that there are three separate individuals who each constitute a part of God. You've said it yourself. "God has three parts" is what you said, and your colleagues articulate that each one is "fully God."

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2013
Hello, my answer is : Lord's soul did not died,He is alive and always were alive. He is the Resurrection and the Life

Dec 27, 2013
I mean His soul were and will be forever alive

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
This is not true. You articulate as doctrine (see Westminster Confession) God the Son, God the Holy Spirit and God the Father. That is three Gods. "God the Son" infers the son is fully God in his own right; yet we say the Word was never God except that it dwelt with God on the throne of God. (John 1). You say, when Christ came to earth, he was "fully God" even though he was physically relocated from the throne of God.Your terminology gives you away. It is why Servetus was martyred because he would not say "God the Son" although he conceded "son of God." Three hypostases means three Gods. It is inevitable. although you say, the mystery is that there is one God, the inference is that there are three separate individuals who each constitute a part of God. You've said it yourself. "God has three parts" is what you said, and your colleagues articulate that each one is "fully God."
Each one is fully the SAME AND ONLY GOD.

So what is YOUR problem with understanding? Is it your mind cannot fathom how three can be one, EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE A TRIUNE BEING YOURSELF (body, soul, and spirit yet only ONE MAN)? OR is it you cannot bear the thought knowing that all along your teachers have been teaching a LIE about what we believe, so you continue to BRAINWASH yourself into really believing the lie?

You claimed my statement of what we TRULY believe was a lie, based the Westminster Confession of Faith which I have NEVER READ BEFORE. SO I looked it up and LOOK AT THE VERY FIRST THING MY EYES FELL ON:

"Chapter II

Of God, and of the Holy Trinity

I. There is but one only,[1] living, and true God,[2] who is infinite in being and perfection,[3] a most pure spirit,[4] invisible,[5] without body, parts,[6] or passions;[7] immutable,[8] immense,[9] eternal,[10] incomprehensible,[11] almighty,[12] most wise,[13] most holy,[14] most free,[15] most absolute;[16] working all things according to the counsel of His own immutable and most righteous will,[17] for His own glory;[18] most loving,[19] gracious, merciful, long-suffering, abundant in goodness and truth, forgiving iniquity, transgression, and sin;[20] the rewarder of them that diligently seek Him;[21] and withal, most just, and terrible in His judgments,[22] hating all sin,[23] and who will by no means clear the guilty.[24]
II. God has all life,[25] glory,[26] goodness,[27] blessedness,[28] in and of Himself; and is alone in and unto Himself all-sufficient, not standing in need of any creatures which He has made,[29] nor deriving any glory from them,[30] but only manifesting His own glory in, by, unto, and upon them. He is the alone fountain of all being, of whom, through whom, and to whom are all things;[31] and has most sovereign dominion over them, to do by them, for them, or upon them whatsoever Himself pleases.[32] In His sight all things are open and manifest,[33] His knowledge is infinite, infallible, and independent upon the creature,[34] so as nothing is to Him contingent, or uncertain.[35] He is most holy in all His counsels, in all His works, and in all His commands.[36] To Him is due from angels and men, and every other creature, whatsoever worship, service, or obedience He is pleased to require of them.[37]
III. In the unity of the Godhead there be three Persons of one substance, power, and eternity: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.[38] The Father is of none, neither begotten nor proceeding; the Son is eternally begotten of the Father; [39] the Holy Ghost eternally proceeding from the Father and the Son. "

I TOLD YOU THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT WE BELIEVE, GOD IS OMNIPRESENT, AND THE THREE PARTS ARE CONTINUALLY FOREVER INTERLOCKED AS ONE GOD. NO other Devine BEING, the three are ONE GOD.

It is your Teachers who have been teaching you LIES about what we teach and believe. And Satan still is the father of all lies.

N

Nick1939

Hi VCO, ,,,,,,,,,I Will Like To Ask You This Question,That You Quote Gen 1:26.....Let US Make Man In OUR Image After OUR Likeness ; To Whom Was He Saying That To,; Who Was Doing The Speaking ,And Why He Din't Say Let Me Make Man After My Image And After My Likeness ? And While We Are At It, Can You Answer Me This Question Since You Making It More Confusing , CAN GOD EXIST Without The Other TWO? I Thing This Will Clear Lots Of Beating Around The Bush ,Yes Or No Answer Will DO, Thank You, God Bless...

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Hi VCO, ,,,,,,,,,I Will Like To Ask You This Question,That You Quote Gen 1:26.....Let US Make Man In OUR Image After OUR Likeness ; To Whom Was He Saying That To,; Who Was Doing The Speaking ,And Why He Din't Say Let Me Make Man After My Image And After My Likeness ? And While We Are At It, Can You Answer Me This Question Since You Making It More Confusing , CAN GOD EXIST Without The Other TWO? I Thing This Will Clear Lots Of Beating Around The Bush ,Yes Or No Answer Will DO, Thank You, God Bless...

Let me answer the last one first, and thank you asking, and thank you for keeping the question list short. There was one time, quite awhile back, on another thread that someone asked me about 27 questions at once, and asked that I leave his posts there so that he and others could follow along with the reasoning while I answered. You guessed it, when I tried, I hit the character limit about four lines into my answers. So I had to post a separate post for each question, which was a hassle. Thanks again for the brevity.

The first thing that I need to explain to answer "Can GOD exist without the Other TWO?"; is for Jesus on the Cross to say "My GOD, My God, why have you forsaken ME."; His DIVINE ETERNAL SPIRIT, had to have stepped out of Himself for a few moments, so that HE the ETERNAL ONE would not keep HIS Human Body alive by HIS ETERNAL LIFE being present. So at those last moments of HIS mortal body's life, Jesus experienced all the pain and anguish of that torturous sacrificial death exactly like we should have experienced it. Thus their three personages do not mean there is a dividing line in their Deity.

See, this old man, has been around the block a few times. I am well aware of your games and intended traps, just like Jesus was.

1 Chronicles 28:9 (ESV)
[SUP]9 [/SUP] “And you, Solomon my son, know the God of your father and serve him with a whole heart and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches all hearts and understands every plan and thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you forsake him, he will cast you off forever.

Matthew 22:15 (NIV)
[SUP]15 [/SUP] Then the Pharisees went out and laid plans to trap him in his words.
Matthew 22:18 (NIV)
[SUP]18 [/SUP] But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, "You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me?

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ----- HEY it is a DUCK.

To answer your question on Gen 1:26.....Let US Make Man In OUR Image After OUR Likeness.

ANGELS do not CREATE.

ANGELS are not like GOD.

Exodus 8:10 (HCSB)
[SUP]10 [/SUP] “Tomorrow,” he answered. Moses replied, “As you have said, so you may know there is no one like Yahweh our God,

MY TURN TO ASK A QUESTION:

What kind of CONVERSATION is JESUS talking about in the following verse?

Luke 12:19 (NASB)
[SUP]19 [/SUP] 'And I will say to my soul, "Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years to come; take your ease, eat, drink and be merry."'

You all should know better than to try to attack a VET carrying a sharp sword.

You all must carry a little pocket edition of "Questions to ask a Trinitarian"; because I have been hearing the same questions worded exactly the same way for DECADES.

Last edited:

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

What you are not understanding is, I have never heard of Arian Unitarianism. So is that a British and European cult?

I have heard of Unitarianism, and I have heard of the prison gang the Arian Brotherhood, which I had absolutely NO USE FOR when I was a Volunteer Prison Chaplain. BUT I have NEVER seen the two terms linked together.

Nov 18, 2013
What you are not understanding is, I have never heard of Arian Unitarianism. So is that a British and European cult?

I have heard of Unitarianism, and I have heard of the prison gang the Arian Brotherhood, which I had absolutely NO USE FOR when I was a Volunteer Prison Chaplain. BUT I have NEVER seen the two terms linked together.
You've not heard of the JWs? Unitarianism generally denigrates the deity of the Word, and cannot conceive of Jesus as a true "son of God." He is said to be an angel, or some lesser being than one who sat on God's throne. Paganism is all about having multiple Gods, a bit like Trinitarianism. Thus Thor son of Odin, as Baal son of El, as Tammuz son of Nimrod, are all conceived of as "God the Son" rather than as per Jesus who was a human person. Trinitarianism is pretty much Christianized paganism, rather than anything the bible teaches. It's like Christmas.

Last edited:

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
You've not heard of the JWs? Unitarianism generally denigrates the deity of the Word, and cannot conceive of Jesus as a true "son of God." He is said to be an angel, or some lesser being than one who sat on God's throne. Paganism is all about having multiple Gods, a bit like Trinitarianism. Thus Thor son of Odin, as Baal son of El, as Tammuz son of Nimrod, are all conceived of as "God the Son" rather than as per Jesus who was a human person. Trinitarianism is pretty much Christianized paganism, rather than anything the bible teaches. It's like Christmas.
You are a JW then? Them I certainly have heard of.

Nov 18, 2013
You are a JW then? Them I certainly have heard of.
You'd like to think so. It would make your day. I investigated the JWs approximately 30 years ago and discovered that they were frauds. Really, you guys should start doing some proper reading. You just can't hack it. You can't see. You're blind, you don't realize what a load of crap you constantly produce, day after day after day. Now I understand why Calvin prosecuted Servetus - to demonstrate to the world he (Calvin) was damned just like any other Pharisee.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
You'd like to think so. It would make your day. I investigated the JWs approximately 30 years ago and discovered that they were frauds. Really, you guys should start doing some proper reading. You just can't hack it. You can't see. You're blind, you don't realize what a load of crap you constantly produce, day after day after day. Now I understand why Calvin prosecuted Servetus - to demonstrate to the world he (Calvin) was damned just like any other Pharisee.

I am not a Calvanist, I only agree with 3 of the 5 points of Calvanism. So, I think they would kick me out of the club, :)

No I wouldn't, I would be sad if you were, because they certainly are brainwashed thoroughly. Their translators admitted in the forward of their second edition of the NWT, that they lifted their comments into the text. That is that OLD green hardback.

Last edited:
N

Nick1939

Hi VCO ( Did Jesus SOUL DIED On The Cross, And GOD Does He Exist Without The Other Two?..
In Answering Your Respond To My Two Questions , You Fail To Explain W/ Scriptures , But Instead You Put Your Owen Theory When Jesus Cried On The Cross MY GOD MY GOD, Why Has Thou Forsaken Me, And Instead You Give Scriptures You Gave Your Own Input Theory That The Eternal Life Or Soul Step Out Of Him For A Little Moment And Then Came Back To Him,And Again You Fail To Show What Left Him His Spirit Or His SOUL,Scriptures Please; And Before You Answer Please Consider Isaiah 53:12 And Acts 2:26-27 Did He Poured His SOUL Unto Death Or He Gave it To GOD?A s You Insinuated ;
Neither The First Nor The Second Question You Answered With Scriptures...All I Asked Was YES Or NO Answer,,,,,,,
Can GOD Exist Without The Other Two Parts Of Your Triune GOD? That 'All...
And Now Your Turn To Your Question, Of Luke 12:19 By All Means I Will Glad To Answer W/ Scriptures And Then You Do The Math.. As WE Are Commanded To Give An Answer Col 4:16 And 1st Pet 3:15.
And By The Way Thank You For Asking Luke 12:19 It Is The Best Place To Start And Find Out What Is A SOUL And What Does She DO. Here Are The Scriptures , Luke 12:19 And I Will Say To My SOUL, SOUL You Have Much Goods Laid Up For Many Years Take Your Ease ( Don't Work Too Hard ) EAT, ( She Gets Hungry Also ) DRINK ( She Is Thirsty Too ) And Be MERRY, ( She Also Rejoice And Have A Good Time );;;;;; Do You Really Think A Spiritual InnerBody Entity Can Do ALL The Above ? Here Are Some More To Make It More Clear What SOUL IS And What She Does. Gen 2:7 Becomes Alive; Lives Or Dies Gen12:13 17:14 19:20 Ezec 13:18-19 18:4 22:27....... A Pit Is Dig For Her Ps 35:7.........She Eats Lev12:12 Touches Lev5:2 Touched Lev 19:11 Swears Lev 5:4........She Thirst Prov 25:25..........She Hungers Prov 19:15 She Slayed Rev 6:9 .......She Dies Ezec 18:4 Rev 16:3 And Plenty More. But I think ALL The Above Are Sufficient To Convince Any True Seeker For The Truth, Event A 50 Year Old VET With A Sharp Sword As You Say, Which By The Way When The Kings Of The Earth DO Go Against The Lamb And His Armies, Rev 17:14 19:19 , Don't Forget To Take It With You ,You Will Need It, Yet Know That It Will Be In Vain.. No Offence But For Edification To ALL Out There...
Sorry For The Lenthy But It Must Be To Rightly Divide The Word Of Truth 2 Tim 2:15, God Bless....

N

Nick1939

Hi Chris8, Why You Don't Show Any Scriptures In You Statement, To Prove That Jesus SOUL Did Not DIE ?, But Instead Rev 1:18 1st Cor !5:16-20 Acts 2:26-27 Isaiah 53:12; You Contadicted The Above Statements,....
SO If The SOUL Don't Die Why Do They Have A Need For Their Body To Be Resurected ? So You Must Believe The IMORTALITY Of The SOUL; Exactly The Same LIE In The Garden Of Eden , Thou Shall Not Surely DIE, Then I Understand Your Point Of View For It Is Wrong And Not True, Scriptures Please, God Bless......