Distancing:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

But... that you are able to begin a reconciliation is good. If worse comes to worse and he was to pass on, at least the parting will have been on good terms. You don't want the other.
Very true brother, I won’t go into full details but it was not good at all back then.

I texted him the other day and told him regardless what this life throws at us you are still my brother and family and I love you.

T

TheWriter

But... that you are able to begin a reconciliation is good. If worse comes to worse and he was to pass on, at least the parting will have been on good terms. You don't want the other.
It was the hardest thing I had to do ever 😢. He was a monster, I sat in his house that day I was unconfertable but we talked about my brother and mom Who had passed. told him if my book and sent him a copy ebook. I did add his name to my dedication way before he knew about it.

I need to go to bed, it is still hard but I’m managing.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
It was the hardest thing I had to do ever 😢. He was a monster, I sat in his house that day I was unconfertable but we talked about my brother and mom Who had passed. told him if my book and sent him a copy ebook. I did add his name to my dedication way before he knew about it.

I need to go to bed, it is still hard but I’m managing.
Don't think these things are overnight processes. They take a while.

T

TheWriter

very true I’m the youngest of us six. It’s just extremely hard.

T

TheWriter

Let me give u a small snippet of it. I grew up without my dad around, I had my brother to be abusive. Verbally and emotionally with physical abuse.
I walked the streets since I was 5 just to get away from him. He is my oldest brother. If I slept he said I would not wake up (a nicer way to put what he said).

ptsd is not a good friend to have to specially from that.

but I had to grow up at age 13 big time and Ifought back by around 18

T

TheWriter

Well you're not alone in having family drama and problems. Trust me :)
Yeah I know, but at times feeling alone is all one can feel. but I’m learning to accept and cope

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Lol no brother not you. If you can see what I write it is not you.
People you block can see what you write. You just can't see what they do (unless you unblock ignored content).

T

TheWriter

People you block can see what you write. You just can't see what they do (unless you unblock ignored content).
:) I stand corrected. Anyway I will say this and only this. The individual is not from the USA. That will be all I will discuss to it.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
all manner of blessings to you.