Do girls like guys that are computer geeks?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do girls like computer geeks?

• Yes

Votes: 36 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 33.3%

• Total voters
C

ChristianVegan

yes definitely!!!

R

Relena7

Heck yes! My current BF is a computer geek. Nuff said. :D

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Noooo, im kinda likin the guy with the sheet

Jul 25, 2005
I never intended to comment on this thread, but all I can say is don't compromise who you are so a girl will like you. We're only meant to be with one person, and if being a computer geek is an intrinsic part of your life, look for someone who will embrace or at least tolerate it.

S

Siberian_Khatru

I never intended to comment on this thread, but all I can say is don't compromise who you are so a girl will like you. We're only meant to be with one person, and if being a computer geek is an intrinsic part of your life, look for someone who will embrace or at least tolerate it.
But that's the most insightful thing thus far!

S

SubaruWRXtreme

No they don't.... well i can speak for myself in this case. If you're into electronics, computers etc girl just don't want to date you only to help her fix that BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) that Windows is giving her. Girls are not impressed by the AMD vs Intel and Nvidia vs Radeon talk they just aren't.
Life is not all about girls so don't beat yourself up about it just keep enjoying your hobbies, nothing worse than changing who you are just for a girl and only to see her love another guy and disposing of you. Thank God i have my knowledge of computers so i can fix my own stuff in a matter of minutes.

P

P-2-BGeekyJess

I personally have always fallen for the nerdy/geeky guys.. ones that wear glasses, play video games and ramble off facts many people don't know lol

A

all_for_Jesus

Sincerelly? I hope so! lol

O

OFM

hahaha!!! a guy who knows how to cook is a plus points too! lol
Dliz,i can cook really excellent,i would cook a nice meal for you b blessed beautiful cc sister In Christ You Spiritually Rock.

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
Dliz,i can cook really excellent,i would cook a nice meal for you b blessed beautiful cc sister In Christ You Spiritually Rock.
HAHAHA! yay! it better taste good! lol jk. God bless you too OFM! :p

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
well, i think guys who are techy are kinda hot but for me what's more important is that he must GOD-fearing! :p

S

Smudge

I could fall for a guy who is interested in video games and computer programing.

I could fall for a guy who is interested in acting, music, and/or art.

I could fall for a guy who is interested in sports.

I could fall for a guy that likes to work with his hands.

Relationships are so much deeper than interests. If you are one of our interests- we'll want to hear aalll about your hobbies.

Don't put yourself into a stereotype. Its unfair when other people do that to you and its unfair when you do it to yourself.

W

wwjd_kilden

I want a bf who knows programming and tech stuff so he can teach me more :p

A

adekruif

I could fall for a guy who is interested in video games and computer programing.

I could fall for a guy who is interested in acting, music, and/or art.

I could fall for a guy who is interested in sports.

I could fall for a guy that likes to work with his hands.

Relationships are so much deeper than interests. If you are one of our interests- we'll want to hear aalll about your hobbies.

Don't put yourself into a stereotype. Its unfair when other people do that to you and its unfair when you do it to yourself.
So basically you could fall for anyone. :p Totally agree though, a girl's earthly interests are much of a deciding factor in a relationship unless they aren't glorifying to GOD.

N

nw2u

In my experience, the more Alpha male you are, combined with having a good income and a respectful attitude will place you into the top category for women. Whether or not you are a computer geek or a singer doesn't matter.