Do you agree that sex is a need?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 7, 2013
When I was young, I was a Christian and was persuaded to live in celibacy.
Now I have waited too long, it would never happen this late in life. I regret my decisions everyday, but sex is certainly not a necessity. But I believe that if I had the blessing of a sexual relationship I would still be a Christian today and not so bitter.
Just wondering, ---- do you guys predict there to be sex in heaven? The streets of gold, harps and white robes hardly seem worth it. Sorry, obviously it is to you - dumb questions.
If you guys enjoy a life without sex then go for it, but never assume that a good fit for you would be good for someone else!

A

anthony_chua

There's a reason you feel like something is missing in your life. People who seemingly have everything can still feel empty inside. Unless you have something inside you which is not dependent on anything outside, unless you have intimacy with God, no matter how much you achieve, you will still feel empty. There is a big God-shaped hole in the middle of your heart that can be satisfied only by God. In human relationships one of the major mistakes we make is of handing over our heart to loved ones and expecting them to take over God’s job. Read More: Draw Near To God: Stop Expecting Others To Make You Whole