Do you ever feel...?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2009
Do you ever feel like you want to do something but don't want to do it at the same time?

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Do you ever feel like spontaneously combusting just to prove a point?
If you do, please do so in a large open area without combustible material in the area. Colorado is having enough issues with wild fires right now. :)

Chainhand

Jun 1, 2013
Do you ever feel people are judging you when you run around licking parking meters?

G

GreenNnice

Do you ever feel like you're so close to asking that girl out and just don't do it?

Mo0448

Jun 10, 2013
Do you ever feel like you're so close to asking that girl out and just don't do it?

story of my highschool life, wish I had known that none of that matters 5-10 years after or else I would have taken more chances...anywho don't let life slip ya by old timer :p take a chance what's the most that could happen? :)

J

Jullianna

Do you ever feel like being an observer of life for a short time and not a participant? Just long enough to catch your breath.

G

GreenNnice

story of my highschool life, wish I had known that none of that matters 5-10 years after or else I would have taken more chances...anywho don't let life slip ya by old timer :p take a chance what's the most that could happen? :)
The Lord leads. I can't think of too many times in my life--to this point--that I was ready for asking a girl out and coMMitted to a relatoinship that could become lifelong, emO :) But, your point is well intended and well taken, that said, yeah, I've definitely felt this 'feeling' before, certainly, I've wanted to ask out girls before and not did it, but, ultimately, I put my faith and trust in Him and KNOW I was just not ready yet.

Some will think, yeah, 'should have took a chance,' but, no, looking back, I was doing what I needed to be doing for my life plan from Him to be best, or, should I say, perfect. The Lord leads. :)

-----------------------------------------

Do you ever feel like no one cares and then God shows up?