Does Hell exist?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is Hitler in heaven?

• Hitler is in Heaven with God

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Hitler is in Hell (being tortured forever)

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • God destroyed Hitler, so he's neither in hell, nor in heaven

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Hitler is in Heaven, but as long as he holds onto his sin, he's in a personal hell of his own making

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know, but it's interesting to think about.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It's not important to me at all.

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
May 9, 2013
Careful how you word things or one could get banned. You might want to read the rules.

http://christianchat.com/rules.php

Some people do not understand how a law abiding librarian can go to hell even while someone like Hitler could go to Heaven. The answer is simple for those who wish to understand. Hell is a place where all of us deserve to go for our sins. It doesn't matter if my sins are not too bad and your sins are insignificant according to the opinions of men.

The bible says all have sinned and all have fallen short of God's expectation. The antidote is Jesus. His death provided amnesty for all humanity as long as we are willing to accept it. Those who reject it go to Hell. In the end it is not about anything else.
Why would I get banned? It was a very bold statement by the previous poster an I asked a question. That's all I did

Oct 6, 2012
Hitler may be in heaven, If he accepted Christ, if not. he will suffer the fate as anyone who reject Gods love, eternal separation from God. Call it Hell, or whatever you want. but to me, that would be hell!!
...Therefore Hitler, if he cried out to God before his death, is in heaven.
Regarding the poll and the two quotes above...

I had to chuckle a little when I read them. Okay, at the end in the bunker, he chomped on a cyanide capsule and a fraction of a second later put a bullet in his brains; at what point after doing those things did he have the opportunity to repent of the sin of committing suicide?

D

danschance

Regarding the poll and the two quotes above...

I had to chuckle a little when I read them. Okay, at the end in the bunker, he chomped on a cyanide capsule and a fraction of a second later put a bullet in his brains; at what point after doing those things did he have the opportunity to repent of the sin of committing suicide?
I think when people say Hitler can go to Heaven, they are merely being rhetorical not literal.

D

danschance

Why would I get banned? It was a very bold statement by the previous poster an I asked a question. That's all I did
the all loving god watched on and did nothing..
The above quote might be interpreted by some to be a violation of rule 1. . Which is : "1. Nothing anti-Christian, or inappropriate for a Christian chat room or forum."

This forum is not the place to criticize Christian beliefs. The quote above seems to imply sarcasm/disdain toward God and or Christian beliefs. My comment of "careful what you say" was meant to be friendly advice.

Last edited by a moderator: