Donald Trump 'not opposed to Muslim database' in US

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sirk

The Nazis actually made gun laws loser, except for jews and other undesirables. You should research before parroting claims from the NRA.
Wrong....The nazis started with a data base and then mass confiscation. You might wanna brush up your history.

Oct 28, 2015
Is jihad not a cornerstone tenant of Islam?
Well, no actually.

What is the source of yours?
Well my husband studied to be a military Chaplin before switching over to a more traditional military career, which in his case required degrees in theology and psychology. He also has numerous friends from the middle east, granted most are Christian but a few are Muslims.
I know enough to know that people who adhere to it are teaching their children to stab jewish children (can provide an article if you like) and strapping bombs on their chests and killing innocent people.
There is a lot of terrorism in the middle east and it's causes are far to complex to go into here. Suffice it to say there are no innocent parties here. Murder is wrong no matter who commits it or why.

Not to mention using their own children as shields in a propaganda war.
Children are often used as human shields by many terrorists, including Christian terrorists in Africa. If you think this is uniquely Islamic you'd be wrong.

Islam is a sickening "religion" and mohammed was a child molesting murderous pervert. What else do you want to know?
The first part is just your opinion which means little. Muhammad married a child, true, which is gross but it is hard to look at things like that with the mindset of people living in the seventh century. Children got married very young back then, sometimes as young as infants. If you think this was uniquely Islamic as well you'd also be mistaking.

I am not a fan of Islam but what you want are separate rules for Christians and everyone else. This is stemming from an authoritarian mindset that wishes to control or suppress elements you personally find uncomfortable or dislike. The Islam is not a religion idea has been tried in court already and it was quickly dismissed.

Oct 28, 2015
Oct 28, 2015
The Nazis actually made gun laws loser, except for jews and other undesirables. You should research before parroting claims from the NRA.
I wish to amend my previous post that meant to say looser, not loser. My apologies.

S

Sirk

S

Sirk

Well, no actually.

There is a lot of terrorism in the middle east and it's causes are far to complex to go into here. Suffice it to say there are no innocent parties here. Murder is wrong no matter who commits it or why.

Children are often used as human shields by many terrorists, including Christian terrorists in Africa. If you think this is uniquely Islamic you'd be wrong.

The first part is just your opinion which means little. Muhammad married a child, true, which is gross but it is hard to look at things like that with the mindset of people living in the seventh century. Children got married very young back then, sometimes as young as infants. If you think this was uniquely Islamic as well you'd also be mistaking.

I am not a fan of Islam but what you want are separate rules for Christians and everyone else. This is stemming from an authoritarian mindset that wishes to control or suppress elements you personally find uncomfortable or dislike. The Islam is not a religion idea has been tried in court already and it was quickly dismissed.
Sounds like you are a terrorist sympathizer to me. Go ahead..let the rattlesnakes in...at least one of them is gonna bite you.

M

Mitspa

Yes they all support exactly what Sirk said... The idea that they take guns from those that might resist Nazis and then give more to Nazis ...could only be called "loosen" gun laws by the most twisted logic.

Be sure the honest folks having a way to defend themselves from the wicked...deters the wicked...always has, always will.

Oct 28, 2015
Ya...wikipropogandia. Been thru all of it. Here's one for you.

http://www.stephenhalbrook.com/article-nazilaw.pdf
You obviously didn't read his article. It confirms what is written in "wikipropogandia". Man you just hate doing your research, or reading in general.

Obviously you have a high degree of cognitive dissonance and sloppy fact checking. You are deeply entrenched in your position and you will not let facts get in the way.

Sounds like you are a terrorist sympathizer to me. Go ahead..let the rattlesnakes in...at least one of them is gonna bite you.
Ad hominem and not related to the discussion. Yawn.

S

Sirk

You obviously didn't read his article. It confirms what is written in "wikipropogandia". Man you just hate doing your research, or reading in general.

Obviously you have a high degree of cognitive dissonance and sloppy fact checking. You are deeply entrenched in your position and you will not let facts get in the way.

Ad hominem and not related to the discussion. Yawn.
You can try to twist the facts all you like by trying to go down this rabbit trail of nonsense..but the fact remains....the islamists are invading Europe for all to see and it's coming to this hemisphere unless sensible people like me protect you from yourself and your mind mushed liberal education.

M

Mitspa

You can try to twist the facts all you like by trying to go down this rabbit trail of nonsense..but the fact remains....the islamists are invading Europe for all to see and it's coming to this hemisphere unless sensible people like me protect you from yourself and your mind mushed liberal education.
Does anyone (even these liberal nutcases) believe that these muslims they have allowed in are ever going to change and become peaceful one day? No this is now the norm in Europe ...they will never know real peace again in these counties that have allowed these muslims in.

S

Sirk

Does anyone (even these liberal nutcases) believe that these muslims they have allowed in are ever going to change and become peaceful one day? No this is now the norm in Europe ...they will never know real peace again in these counties that have allowed these muslims in.
What's funny is they would have you believe that you need a college education to understand what liberty means. The beauty of the constitution is that it's written so everyone can understand its principles. It's these "educated" types that have muddied the waters and claimed some superiority of knowledge about what our Govt is supposed to look like.. or this silly give peace chance notion. The world is a power evolving world. We will either defeat them or they will kill us. Pretty simple.

Jan 27, 2013
yes its funny, that history has been used to look at human reasoning, web sites quoted and others that have used some form of terror or harm others. is the constitution a usa government thing, for the people of america. ie why would you think the whole world has this constitution.

did any government,( ie of any nation) make the land ,you stand on, or the air, you need. yet one thing is sure opinions vary. the other strange thing, would be, why would god conquer death first. before he started a new covenant. (who s watching who). lol