Don't swat the Bee-ber

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

1still_waters

I want everyone to be on notice.
Don't swat the Bee-ber.

beeber1.gif

Imagine the fun I could have if I really knew what I was doing. :O

Jun 21, 2011
stilly ur Sooooooo crazy

T

Tandemtruths

You need a Beiber rug Still. They're easy to clean.

R

Relena7

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! Get it away from me! O.O

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Justin Bieber happens to be a very devoted Christian and despite his success he is still a teen and doesn't deserve all of the ridicule that people have created over him.

"..Bieber has been vocal about his faith, saying in interviews that he has a relationship with Jesus Christ and believes he died for his sins."
Read more at Justin Bieber's a 'Spectacular Young Man,' Says Pastor Judah Smith

Last edited:
A

arwen83

There are words and then there are actions~ we are meant to be different from the world

1still_waters

I see serious cat has entered thread.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I'm not sure what's more frightening.

Seeing a thread about Justin Bieber in the Singles Forum... or glancing at the title without even reading it entirely and automatically thinking, "Wow, I bet it's a thread started by 1StillWaters..." :D

J

Jullianna

But I'm allergic to Biebs!!!:eek:

thCAMT1FKQ.jpg

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Well we are supposed to be Christians and he is a Christian whether or not people agree with how he spends his money. Don't tell me that all of you wouldn't splurge a bit if you suddenly were a multi-millionaire and only 19.

M

MYRedeemedinJC

Swat? Hmmm.. I usually club.. lmbo!!!

R

Relena7

Well we are supposed to be Christians and he is a Christian whether or not people agree with how he spends his money. Don't tell me that all of you wouldn't splurge a bit if you suddenly were a multi-millionaire and only 19.
I have nothing against his lifestyle. I just find him obnoxious. :p

Immawildthing

Jan 20, 2013
I've heard quite the opposit. Just that now that he's 19, he can't get grounded anymore. He's actually a really mean, grumpy, and generally bratty teenager. He's not nice at all when you get him one on one. He's sworn at people who wanted his autograph for their little girls. I don't think that's very Christian-like.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I've heard quite the opposit. Just that now that he's 19, he can't get grounded anymore. He's actually a really mean, grumpy, and generally bratty teenager. He's not nice at all when you get him one on one. He's sworn at people who wanted his autograph for their little girls. I don't think that's very Christian-like.
Well if that's true then I take back what I said.

Immawildthing

Jan 20, 2013
It's been caught on camara. Not my idea of a good kid.... Doesn't mean he needs to be bullied... But why not when it's so much fun? Lol, jk

A

arwen83

Also, if he was Christian, his songs would glorify God which would cause him to lose 1/2 of his fan base and have to down size his house and car. He has a lot of power over young girls, I believe hearing that girls were cutting themselves over Beiber smoking- I'm not sure if that is true or not, but it wouldn't be not surprising. That would never happen with a Christian artist or band that is centered on the message of God and Christ.

Call me skeptical, but a part of me wonders if someone was in his ear about trying to reach more of a fanbase by being 'spiritual'. I may be wrong tho. Many secular music artists, mention God and Christ in their songs (take Kanye West and his song 'Jesus walks'), but do they live out their faith? In the end, I don't know their hearts, they could be devoted to Christ- more devoted than I am even- but I think actions speak louder than words.

For me though, I will stick to artists and music that glorify God through praise music, Christian rock and screamo.