Dream interpretation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mekajen

Mar 22, 2023
People often dream about current life events. Working a lot? You'll dream about work. Mormon missionaries use these dream symbols. They tell people to read the book of Mormon and ask God to show them what is true. People will dream about it and that will forever be their "proof" that LDS is the true church. "God told me in a dream."
yeah, absolutely right.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
i don't. but i recognize the knowledge, mercies, joy & loving kindness in the a.m.
Any one else here have prophetic dreams?
I have had prophetic dreams since I was saved though I didn't understand them at the time sometimes it requires several years to know the the meaning of it myself I look at my past my past dreams and see the connections how it all aligns together if a dream is from hi it always eventuallt connects

Many claim to have dreams fromhim but more often than not they have to try to mske it fit like trying to make a puzzles peice being forced in it is simalar but not the correct piece what is a dream from God too yiou? what is the meaning and purpose what were you asking beforehand?

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I have hd a few.. But you have top be very careful of dreams.. Knowing the difference between your own dreams and dreams that God has given you is critical..

Feb 21, 2016
This is a dream I've received from a vision given years ago in my early teens that God took away,and gave it back in my 20's only to take it away again till repentance.

The dream started off with a black silhouette of God.He was huge like a giant.But was only seen from the shoulders up.I stood in front of him like in a drunken stupor with no strength to stand.
He was speaking what he wanted me to do.But it went in one ear and out the other,no matter how hard I tried to remember.

The dream shifted.In the vison he gave me, I was walking in the desert with another man.He basically carried me lol.But in the dream,it showed the man who was with me from the shoulders up like how God looked, but you could see him.
He was crying "Paul,everything thing he said is true!You have to do it!,You have to do it!.He's going to kill you!He's going to kill me,Paul!
You have to do it!
We were both scared, and I cried out "what do I have to do?!,tell me what I have to do and I'll do it!
"You have to stand, Paul" I need you to stand" he's going to kill you!He's going to kill me!
And I didn't know what it meant.So I was crying "what does that even mean? tell me what to do!
"stand! paul,I need you to stand"
that's when I woke up.

You know what that guy did in the vision in the desert?He went back to ask God what we needed to do.We were walking together
holding each other up but he was stronger and we were repeating what God said over and over.The farther away he walked from God the harder it was to walk and remember.
We got to these pillars like a ruin with no idea what to do next.Then that guy had the idea to walk back.I watched him till you couldn't see him.
I tried to lay down,close my eyes to have a vision.Nothing happen.So I opened my eyes and a vision happen.It was him looking scared and crying.

mekajen

Mar 22, 2023
This is a dream I've received from a vision given years ago in my early teens that God took away,and gave it back in my 20's only to take it away again till repentance.

The dream started off with a black silhouette of God.He was huge like a giant.But was only seen from the shoulders up.I stood in front of him like in a drunken stupor with no strength to stand.
He was speaking what he wanted me to do.But it went in one ear and out the other,no matter how hard I tried to remember.

The dream shifted.In the vison he gave me, I was walking in the desert with another man.He basically carried me lol.But in the dream inspiration,it showed the man who was with me from the shoulders up like how God looked, but you could see him.
He was crying "Paul,everything thing he said is true!You have to do it!,You have to do it!.He's going to kill you!He's going to kill me,Paul!
You have to do it!
We were both scared, and I cried out "what do I have to do?!,tell me what I have to do and I'll do it!
"You have to stand, Paul" I need you to stand" he's going to kill you!He's going to kill me!
And I didn't know what it meant.So I was crying "what does that even mean? tell me what to do!
"stand! paul,I need you to stand"
that's when I woke up.

You know what that guy did in the vision in the desert?He went back to ask God what we needed to do.We were walking together
holding each other up but he was stronger and we were repeating what God said over and over.The farther away he walked from God the harder it was to walk and remember.
We got to these pillars like a ruin with no idea what to do next.Then that guy had the idea to walk back.I watched him till you couldn't see him.
I tried to lay down,close my eyes to have a vision.Nothing happen.So I opened my eyes and a vision happen.It was him looking scared and crying.
Your dream appears to be a vivid and emotionally charged experience with religious and spiritual undertones. The presence of God in the dream symbolizes a divine connection or message. The recurring theme of being unable to "stand" suggests a call to take a more steadfast and active role in your spiritual journey or life's purpose. The other man in the dream may represent a guide or mentor who emphasizes the urgency and importance of this call. The desert setting and the man's emotional plea convey a sense of spiritual desolation and the need for guidance or strength to confront a daunting task. The vision of the man's fear and tears when he moved away from God could signify the consequences of drifting away from one's spiritual path or source of guidance. In essence, your dream seems to encourage you to reflect on your spiritual journey, your life's purpose, and the actions you need to take to fulfill it. The dream underscores the importance of seeking guidance, standing firm in your beliefs, and facing challenges with determination. It's essential to remember that dream interpretation is highly subjective and can vary from person to person. The true meaning of your dream may be deeply personal and best understood within the context of your own life and experiences.

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018
I wouldn't describe them as Prophetic, though 1 did tell me the future which came true.

God speaks to all of us in dreams. I have lucid dreams as well so I can also ask God to speak to me that way. We all have this and all his children can do. Don't believe the "they only spoke to people in the Bible" philosophy. Past, present, future mean nothing to an eternal God. It's all the same.

I can tell by biblical metaphors and themes that come true in dreams. Angels may be in them without you knowing. You feel very close to them but don't know them (opposite of the feeling like someone chasing you but don't know who. That's an evil entity.) They may speak to you in another language. Mine was in Greek and I looked up when I woke up.

Keep a dream journal. You can match the dates with the dreams and that will allow you to know if they're coming true.

Feb 21, 2016
Your dream appears to be a vivid and emotionally charged experience with religious and spiritual undertones. The presence of God in the dream symbolizes a divine connection or message. The recurring theme of being unable to "stand" suggests a call to take a more steadfast and active role in your spiritual journey or life's purpose. The other man in the dream may represent a guide or mentor who emphasizes the urgency and importance of this call. The desert setting and the man's emotional plea convey a sense of spiritual desolation and the need for guidance or strength to confront a daunting task. The vision of the man's fear and tears when he moved away from God could signify the consequences of drifting away from one's spiritual path or source of guidance. In essence, your dream seems to encourage you to reflect on your spiritual journey, your life's purpose, and the actions you need to take to fulfill it. The dream underscores the importance of seeking guidance, standing firm in your beliefs, and facing challenges with determination. It's essential to remember that dream interpretation is highly subjective and can vary from person to person. The true meaning of your dream may be deeply personal and best understood within the context of your own life and experiences.
He had shown me more.That I was in heaven at one time,and the person who was with me,we met before that encounter.
There was a big group of people walking around chatting, and that person was surrounded by others who wanted to talk to him.People started to group up in twos who were drawn into each other if that makes sense.They would hold each others hand while walking around in heaven.I ended up going up to that group and introduced myself and we started talking and he asked if I wanted to hold hands and talk.
It's kind of weird when thinking about it but it was like a close friendship kind of thing and I saw a lot of people walking around while holding hands.
So we held hands and started walking and he was like "whoa whoa"like we came one,our thoughts and our spiritual connection to God became one.
That's the first time I met him.

This part of the vision,we are all standing in rank as far as the eyes can see.Far and wide.Everyones talking among themselves and suddenly a trumpet sounds and a voice starts speaking up ahead.It's God.You couldn't see him but his light filled everything.He was talking about his plans for the earth and he wanted volunteers.As soon as he said that I looked to my side and the guy I talked about looked back at me and we both knew that we wanted to volunteer.God said that he will talk to us individually.Later on when he was finished talking,everybody started shouting praise to God.It was awesome, and so loud.No army could compare to it.

That's where the vision of seeing God happen soon after.The part where I was told to stand, and didn't know what that meant, means to stand for God.To stand for his word.
Anyone who doesn't stand for God will be put to death.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
He had shown me more.That I was in heaven at one time,and the person who was with me,we met before that encounter.
There was a big group of people walking around chatting, and that person was surrounded by others who wanted to talk to him.People started to group up in twos who were drawn into each other if that makes sense.They would hold each others hand while walking around in heaven.I ended up going up to that group and introduced myself and we started talking and he asked if I wanted to hold hands and talk.
It's kind of weird when thinking about it but it was like a close friendship kind of thing and I saw a lot of people walking around while holding hands.
So we held hands and started walking and he was like "whoa whoa"like we came one,our thoughts and our spiritual connection to God became one.
That's the first time I met him.

This part of the vision,we are all standing in rank as far as the eyes can see.Far and wide.Everyones talking among themselves and suddenly a trumpet sounds and a voice starts speaking up ahead.It's God.You couldn't see him but his light filled everything.He was talking about his plans for the earth and he wanted volunteers.As soon as he said that I looked to my side and the guy I talked about looked back at me and we both knew that we wanted to volunteer.God said that he will talk to us individually.Later on when he was finished talking,everybody started shouting praise to God.It was awesome, and so loud.No army could compare to it.

That's where the vision of seeing God happen soon after.The part where I was told to stand, and didn't know what that meant, means to stand for God.To stand for his word.
Anyone who doesn't stand for God will be put to death.
Dream interpetation is more vital now than ever as we are entering into the dangerous session of revelation,

I used to say all the time never knwoing why that God is creating for himself a new genration of children those who would truly carry and illumiate his heart those who would walk in his spirit unlike anything we have seen before where the very presence of God causes the ground to become holy ground.

It is also said he knew us before hand so it is possible this is you before your grafting into the world or it could be what I feel is going to happen.

The rapture happening or not is not important is is the ones who would serve fight and be God's ambassadors in the great tribulatiion.
He didn't want us to be strong for ourselves that isn't what real strength is but ti serve protect and uphold others a certain degree of specialness comes with such a heart.

Stand stand not for yourself or simply to be strong don't consider you strength weakness lacking spiritual strength or anything simply be willing and stand because God uses the willing not the strong you may be called to greater destininy and role than yourrealize

CS1

May 23, 2012

I think "Prophetic dreams" have been over-exaggerated. And some have made them equal to the Authoritative word of God.

That is an Error. Nothing can replace the word of God. It can only be confirmed by the Word of God.