Drones above sc???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

Yourfriend4life

the past 2 nights ive went outside to take my dog out and this very strange 3 bright lights were too close together to be stars i watched and they flashed then 1 red light appears im do not think this is alien stuff but does anyone else see these weird lights ( THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT REGULAR PLANES) ive seen planes in the sky my entire life. what i saw is something ive never seen in my life.
anyone else see these? do you think there drones?
if so why do you think their over my small country quiet town?

T

Tintin

Stop visiting conspiracy theory websites, they're making you paranoid.

Y

Yourfriend4life

i didnt get any of this part of my day from a website i was outside walking my dog how does that make me a stupid crazy person

T

Tintin

I never said that you were stupid or crazy, those were your own words. The websites you've been posting from are conspiracy theory websites. If that's the sort of stuff you're filling your head with, of course you'll be looking for 'evidence' of those things where ever you turn.

Y

Yourfriend4life

a bit closer then the moon is.......is that what you meant?

T

Tintin

Crossnote, don't you know the government are in league with aliens? Of course they have drones that high up. It's part of their agreement.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
okay...whoever is hammering the OP with the 'conspiracy theorist" mallet...please don't.
whether what they saw were actual drones or not is irrelevent.
they are being used, in the M.E., outside the Law, and they are in operation domestically, again illegally.

LOL...what did we think ANY of those virtual reality games (same kids are now flying real drones from Langley), or ANY that stuff over there was ultimately for?:confused:

we said OK for 'those people over there', and that means we say 'OK for at Home'(Land Security).
works like a charm, all the cool dictators use it.

Sen. Graham: I Support Drone Strikes
Senator Lindsey Graham on judicial approval of drone use: “We're not fighting a crime, we're fighting a war.”

By Jason Evans February 20, 2013

Senator Lindsey Graham said he supports the president's use of drone strikes in the Middle East.

Graham spoke to Easley Rotary Club members Tuesday afternoon, and was asked by Mayor Larry Bagwell to give his opinion on the use of drones during a Q and A session afterwards.

“It's a weapon that needs to be used,” Graham said. “It's a tactical weapon. A drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle that is now armed.”

The Pakistan/Afghanistan border is “very hard to get to,” he said.

“We don't have any troops in that area,” he said. “So that's where Al-Qaeda and terrorists groups like the Akani Network and Al-Shabaab are residing, very remote regions. These drones can stay in the air for up to 24 hours and we can monitor people's movement on the grounds.”

He said the idea of judicial oversight of drone strikes and targets is “crazy to me.”

“I can't imagine in World War II for Roosevelt to have gone to a bunch of judges and said, 'I need your permission before we can attack the enemy,'” Graham said.

He said the drone program “has been very effective.”

“We've killed 4,700,” Graham said. “Sometimes you hit innocent people, and I hate that, but we're at war, and we've taken out some very senior members of Al-Qaeda.”

Sen. Graham: I Support Drone Strikes - Easley, SC Patch < click

zone

Jun 13, 2010

U.S. law enforcement is greatly expanding its use of domestic drones for surveillance.

Routine aerial surveillance would profoundly change the character of public life in America. Rules must be put in place to ensure that we can enjoy the benefits of this new technology without bringing us closer to a “surveillance society” in which our every move is monitored, tracked, recorded, and scrutinized by the government. Drone manufacturers are also considering offering police the option of arming these remote-controlled aircraft with (nonlethal for now) weapons like rubber bullets, Tasers, and tear gas. Read the ACLU’s full report on domestic drones here.

Domestic Drones | American Civil Liberties Union < click ACLU:rolleyes:

zone

Jun 13, 2010
U.S. Air Force Developing Terrifying Swarms Of Tiny Unmanned Killer Drones

An unmanned military will have no problems with firing on Americans

The U.S. Air Force is developing tiny unmanned drones that will fly in swarms, hover like bees, crawl like spiders and even sneak up on unsuspecting targets and execute them with lethal precision.

The Air Vehicles Directorate, a research arm of the Air Force, has released a computer-animated video outlining the the future capabilities of Micro Air Vehicles (MAVs). The project promises to revolutionize war by down-sizing the combatants.

‘Unobtrusive, pervasive, lethal – Micro Air Vehicles, enhancing the capabilities of the future war fighter.’ The promotional video begins with a swarm of tiny drones be dropped on a city from a passing plane.

The drones will work in concert to patch together a wide, detailed view of the battlefield – singling out individual targets without losing sight of the broader scene. ’Data will be communicated among the MAVs to enable real time, reliable decision-making and to provide an advanced overall picture for other platforms or operators,’ the Air Force says.
vineoflife.net

enable real time, reliable decision-making

?

zone

Jun 13, 2010
February 21, 2013 14:57
RT

United States President Barack Obama has no plans to show Congress the legal rulings that justify his use of drones to kill US citizens, despite urging from members of his own political party.

Obama moves to keep kill list memos secret forever — RT USA < click

it's easy.
you arrange false flag attacks on your own people/embassies etc.
then you say we have to get those bad guys, and You are The Decider, and the ends justify the means.
and you insist that The Constitution is just a blankety-blank piece of paper.

Jul 25, 2005
The Virginia House has passed a moratorium on use of Drones for domestic surveillance.

It is a fact that law enforcement agencies and branches of the bureaucracy have proposed using them to spy on citizens. Yes, other subsequent assertions are far-fetched and stretch the truth of the matter, but that does not make the truth any less chilling.

mathew77

Jul 10, 2011
haha well we do have spy satellites. ;)

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
What makes me think what you saw was a hobby craft is the fact that it was shining lights. I imagine a surveilance drone would fly dark.

mathew77

Jul 10, 2011
"drones" do have some lights on them... The word drone is so tacky. UAV is much better.