Dying

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
X

Xxbabyboyxx

I am extremely suicidal..the thoughts never stop..I have all these ppl saying stuff bout me at school and I'm always alone wanting to go home but when I get home I just cry and cut and no body even cares :( I've started to do drugs and smoke and drink a lot to and I hardly eat anymore. Idk how to stop any of it I just feel so fat and worthless and pathetic..I cant even be bothered living anymore. I've attempted before and they made me go to some group therapy sessions but they didn't work I hated them :( I keep on praying but everything's just getting worse..I'm losing faith :c or maybe gods ignoring me cos I'm going to hell idk but I just want sumone to help me. I'm sick of these feelings. Idk any other way of making them go away except from dying :( all I want is for sumone to hug me and tell me they care..how is that to much to ask for?

C

countrychick

God will never ignore you ever. I know it hurts, but please understand there are people who love you. People who care about you, who want the best for you there is always someone who loves you no matter what. And im always here if you need to talk and i will be praying for you

May 9, 2012
Hmmm, have you talked to a pastor or therapist about this? It sounds like you deal with depression like I do. I would talk to someone about it though. I'll definitely be praying for you as you battle this darkness for it, too, is also in my mind.

Feb 16, 2014
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You're young and still in high school, so your options are severely limited. But there's a whole world out there for you to explore and countless people for you to meet. All you have to do is keep trying. And if you're smart about it, you'll find that happiness and acceptance that you seek. You just need to find out what makes you happy, and do what you can to obtain it. And make sure the things that make you happy aren't harmful to yourself or anyone around you.

If you're unable to help yourself or to find help, please call 1-800-273-8255. You will be connected to someone who is very experienced dealing with suicidal feelings, and they'll do everything they can to help you. This is a toll-free number and their services are free, so you don't have to worry about any costs when calling them.

For more information, check out this site: Lifeline

It also appears there is a chat service as well: National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

I am also willing to try and help you personally to the best of my ability. It's hard to discuss the topic of suicide via forum posts, so it would be much easier for us to talk in the ChristianChat chat room. I'm usually available from 5PM - 10PM (central) on week days. Just let me know when you would be willing to talk within those hours and I can make sure I'm online to listen to you. Even if you don't talk to me, the chat room is full of very friendly and supportive people - you should check it out regardless.

I hope one of these options will appeal to you.

(Note: I am not a professional or a psychologist)

Last edited:
A

AgeofKnowledge

I like this side of you Percepi. +1 rep for you.

Hanady

Apr 20, 2012
[h=3]Hey Sammy, you're not alone. This pain seems overwhelming and permanent at the moment. But with time and support, you can overcome your problems and the pain and suicidal feelings will pass. Even though you’re in a lot of pain right now, give yourself some distance between thoughts and action. Take hope in this. There is a very good chance that you are going to live through these feelings, no matter how much self-loathing, hopelessness, or isolation you are currently experiencing. Just give yourself the time needed and don’t try to go it alone. God is always here for you, God so loved you that He sent His only Son to die for you so that you could have eternal life and not have the wrath of God placed upon you (Rom 6:23, 3:23). What we deserved, Jesus received (John 3:16).[/h][h=3]I pray that you will place your trust in Him for He cares for you and He cares what happens to you. He never wishes you to come to any harm and if He could speak to you right now, He would want you to seek help. Everyone needs help at one time or another.
Jeremiah 29:11[SUP]: “[/SUP]For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
[/h]

M

Makaila

God will love you no matter what. He does not ignore, he waits. He's just wanting for you to push through and put all whole heartily your faith into him, for you to trust him with everything. He is looking down upon you, proud, cause you are his son. He wants the best for his children and you are one of them. If you pray, and live life by his word. Keep your relationship with him as strong as possible, he will definitely catch you, cause the stronger your faith the more he will hear you. He loves you never forget, and his waiting for you to pick yourself up and once you learn how to do that, it will get easier. God will be smiling cause his son is growing, in faith and in life. Godbless, I will pray for you. Be safe :)

ronnie2796

May 9, 2014
Just another thought, if you haven't noticed already,..But there are always people here who will care about you and love you.
No friends? Jesus is your best friend! Want some more friends? Friends who also love Jesus, and who will love you!! Right here!!

That's my plan anyway. I have friends in real life, but sometimes I just like these ones more.

I hope that you find your way out of this. Sometimes its a long process, but it can be a needed process. Don't end it.
We all love you, and Jesus loves you 10000X more. Or more than that. You get it.

X

Xxbabyboyxx

Thank u everyone :3 uve really helped a lot...I just wish people in my real life cared as much as u guys do. I want to get better and I'm going to try and go to church more and get closer to God. I feel like I might be making progress...I've stayed away from smoking and everything for the last few days and I feel better. But I still hardly eat. I hav time to work on that though. Thanks everyone :)

S

Samcas

Hey Xxbabyboyxx, DONT COMMIT SUICIDE, I dont know you, but if you commit suicide, I will be crying. I lost my dad 4 years ago and i am 14 now, I am suicidal too. I know how you feel. but plsplsplspls dont commit it. I will never forget you, even though i dont even know you. If you feel sad, grab your bible and read Job, it helps me and i am sure it would help you. Gods bless my friend.