Earthquake in Haiti...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Brendishy

Blessings...
My island needs God's help, we had an earthquake few hours ago in the part of Haiti, as Dominican Republic share the same land, we also felt it. It was a 7.0 quake, and there is a lot of damages basically in Haiti, a hospital collapse and voices are heard calling for help from inside. The Presidential palace from haiti also collapse... We have a warning of a possible tsunami... We need Prayers.
Thank you.
Brenda

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
I am praying for you, can you come to prayer room, so the saints can come together and lift up theses nations, please come.
Lord we thank you for what you are about to do in theses places, Lord God we pray for the lives and salvation of these people Lord move into this place and pour out thy Holy Spirit upon them, Lord God we ask that you bring healing and comfort to the people Lord let those who don't know you get to see their need for you, Lord they need you now more now then ever. Lord please help them in what ever they need of you Father God; help them for all their needs and for thy glory and praise Lord we pray you help them. in the Holy name of Christ Jesus do we pray Amen.

W

wwjd_kilden

Lord, I pray that you will ward off the tsunami so it does no damage, that you will protect those trapped inside buildings from further harm, that you will keep more from getting harmed in afterquakes and that you will be with those wounded and their families. Help them in the pain and fear they must be feeling. Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You and all in your country are in my prayers.
My heart to all of you.
God bless, pickles

Feb 27, 2007
Brenda, I have Haiti in my prayers & in particular the people who are trapped that they would not feel thirst or their pain as they've been there days. Our God is a God of miracles and there will be stories of miraculous survival in the midst of the rubble. He is beside your people LEAN on the Lord with all of your heart and all of your mind and all of your soul & not on your own understanding, give your anxiety to the Lord and have peace. Praying for the recovery & for the unbelievers to see the Lord Jesus and come to his rest in the midst of the tragedy.

B

Brendishy

Thank you so much.
Let me tell you God has been giving me strength, so im not scared anymore. Actually im getting ready to go as a volunteer to Haiti, with some haitian friends of mine from college.
I was very sad, listening to the radio while I was in a bus from Santo Domingo to La Romana here in Dominican Rep. when suddenly I felt this voice talking to myself, Brenda... you are worried, scared, kinda desperate... but you are not helping this way, you are a nurse, you are not working, nor attending college, so, why don't you go and help for a while?. So, now Im making few contacts, to see what we should bring with us, and were to start. Im asking Gods willing too.
Keep praying, and Thank you so much.
Blessings
Brenda

Feb 27, 2007
pray with them who are perishing, ok & pray with them who are surviving as you work, pray out loud. Lord guide my fingers Lord strengthen me that I would be of service to you and to these suffering people.

My prayer for you... Heavenly Father I lift up Brenda and her friends, Lord I pray that you would give them that special strength that can only come from you. Lord I pray they have the strength to see the things they have to see, to do the things they have to do and where they have no knowledge give them intuition to assist in a way that could only come from your guideance. Lord a blanket of protection over the whole group and over all missionaries and relief workers that they would be protected from any civil unrest or infastructure collapse like fires and disease. We praise you Lord and thank you Lord that you are here in times of trouble our beautiful precious Lord by their side as they try to sort out this tragedy. We say why Lord oh why but in all things we give you praise and worship you that you may somehow be glorified in this tragedy would truly be wonderful. In Jesus name we always pray.

Go with the Lord Brenda & Bless your heart.

I

iliveforHim

Jesus, I come to you, with heart and soul, and beg you to please help these people! They need you, Jesus! Only You know why things happen and why the innocent must suffer in disasters like these, but in my heart, I search for the answer and feel so confused. I'm not deviating from your path, I just don't understand why this needs to be. You know my heart, Lord. You know I put nothing else above You, and that I follow You where ever I need to, just as long as I'm with You, so as Your daughter, and as their sister, I beg You to touch them with Your light and to allow Your love to surround them while they lie unfound in the rubble, give them hope, Lord! Give them Grace! And also, help all of us who are safe extend a helping hand to them, beit in prayer or donations!

I love You Jesus,

Amen.

R

radical_christian

The nation of Haiti and the people will be in my prayers. I can't imagine the agony they are going through but God knows and this earthquake is not a surprise to Him. Ultimately, God will help those who are hurting and out of a tragedy like this He will make something good come out of it. I don't know what the "good" is going to be but we are humans and we will never be able to reason or understand God's ways. I just want the people in Haiti to remember that God will never leave them or forsake them. God bless you all.

Feb 27, 2007
Brendishy, please when you have occasion ASAP let us know that you are ok, ok.

Apr 22, 2009
O LORD... My heart is overwhelmed by your Greatness and wonderful works... But Lord we come to you in the abundance of your mercy JESUS... Have mercy on this nation Lord... Deliver Heal restore and comfort Lord... Your a very present help, LORD, that means your right on time, we need you JESUS Haiiti needs you JESUS... send out an effective recovery team to assist those in these desperate times... Hear their cry and act according to your lovingkindness LORD... For your name sake so people may come to you even the more... giving you alll the Honour and Glory . You said in your word to always give thanks in every situation because this is part of your will concerning your people... So I'm thanking you right now LORD... Thank you JESUS!!! Thank you JESUS because of who you are!! Thank you JESUS for answering this prayer! Thank you JESUS for your Mercy Grace and Truth AAAAAAmen.

Hey Brendishy, if there's anything I can do in particularly message me, I have heard a few things about the earthquake but I'm not sure on how anything is being orchestrated, in the mean while I'm praying sister.

W

wayne2328

Father God, Tonight I come into the Throne Room of Grace in the name of the Lord Jesus cChrist asking for help for all those in Haiti! Father God, today I took a survey of the things happening thru out the world and my heart was broken for I can see the fulfilment of you word and the judgement that is beginning because of the wicked heart of evil men and christians who have become cold hearted toward the things of God! Father God, I thank you for your promise that you are in control and everything that is happening right now isonly a surprize to those who do not believe the Bible! I ask you please open the heart of the lost and restore the love of God unto the saved that we might be about your business with all haste! Amen

Feb 27, 2007
I dare say those perishing in the rubble are not necessarily being dealt righteous judgement of evil men. Think about your words.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
continueing to pray for all and your works.
God bless, pickles

Feb 27, 2007
Brenda, you are in our morning bus stop prayers as well, my boys are lifting you & your friends up and the Lord is hearing all of our prayers. We praise him and thank him that he is right beside you guiding your ways, guiding your words and giving you rest. You amazing servant be encouraged by the prayers throughout the world. I was soooo encouraged to see the woman freed from the ruble praising God in song as her husband who never gave up hope, the faith that God would deliver and his wife would be ok... to see that just overwhelmed me. What a husband that waits over 5 days by the rubble for his wife, what confidence! Wonder the discussion he had with the Lord that had him there waiting over 5 days. Please people, pray for the orphans in Haiti that were being adopted by Canadians & all the records are lost. Please lift up our government in prayer that they would have mercy on these little children & evacuate them so they can be with their parents & not suffer. Other contries have already evac'd their children.

G

GEORGIE

Ill be praying for all you guys God is alive and all he wish's is that man repent from sin and come to him but in dissasters only He knows why this things happen, so i pray that God saves all our brothers and sisters and all who come to him through Jesus. Jesus came to save and i know he is saving all who cry out to him. Ill be praying for your safety and for all the souls in peril. May God maintain your good faith.

Feb 27, 2007
Please, an update on how things are going or how they went? your status showed online. Thanks.

B

Brendishy

awww!! Thank you so much Imoss, im glad to hear that. Well, things are pretty normal right now, my pastor and two other people went to Haiti, they didn't let me go with them because it was so dangrous, as they have been killing people who tried to give them water and other supplies. Also, im starting back college. Thanks God things are turning better, even so, they have been receiving many help from all over the world, the "MINUSTAH" don't have idea how to start to distribute the aids wothout this leading to great unrest among the survivors. Im so happy to hear you have been praying for this, im also very thankful.
They decided to move the capital city to other safer place.
Thank you so much, and I pray God bless all of you.