Eli needs prayers.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pres19

Nov 27, 2013
I need prayers for my son tonight..
Yesterday on his birthday (a few hours ago) he started getting really sick. I took him to the ER and they believe his VP shunt has malfunctioned. We are being sent to a different hospital for more testing.
We've been in the ER for 6 hours now.. And probably will be for a while if it is his shunt.

Please keep Eli in your prayers..

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please be with Eli. He truly is a miracle child. Help the doctors find out what is wrong with him, and if it is his shunt, that there is a fixable solution. Please heal him quickly and give Pres a sense of peace that her precious baby will be alright. In Jesus' name, amen.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father G-d may you give complete healing to Eli. I also pray LORD, that you give comfort, strength and peace to Eli and his family, Amen.

I

iveseenworse

i pray health for eli and rest for mom.

Pres19

Nov 27, 2013
Thank you all so much.

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Lord God Almighty, I place Eli squarely in Your hands Jesus. Praise You Lord!

Pres19

Nov 27, 2013
Thanks everyone. :)

Unfortunately it was his shunt. They took him an hour ago for immediate surgery.

K

kittycat7

Break the arm of the wicked and evil man; call him to account for his wickedness that would not be found out.

S

skylove7

Dear Lord please heal little baby Eli...and be with Pres. She loves you so much Jesus
I pray for baby Eli
God bless the babe after surgery

Amen

S

spikespiegel

Dear God, right now I ask you to heal this woman's child in the name of your begotten son, Jesus, who died for our sins on the cross, I command this baby to be healed in the NAME OF JESUS, heal Eli in the NAME OF JESUS, I command all evil, all demons, all bad atmosphere to leave right now IN THE NAME OF JESUS, right now she's expecting for good things, may the lord's power act through this mother's mind and reach her child, let her love heal her child in THE NAME OF JESUS, she is hoping for the best and everything is working for her, her child and her family's good. It is done, it is finished, it is wonderful, AMEN.

S

spikespiegel

I need prayers for my son tonight..
Yesterday on his birthday (a few hours ago) he started getting really sick. I took him to the ER and they believe his VP shunt has malfunctioned. We are being sent to a different hospital for more testing.
We've been in the ER for 6 hours now.. And probably will be for a while if it is his shunt.

Please keep Eli in your prayers..

How's Eli now?

Pres19

Nov 27, 2013
He is doing a lot better now.
His shunt did malfunction. They had to take it out and put a new one on top of his head. Then on November 24th it happened again. The doctor put a second shunt on the side of his head.
But now he has recovered and he is doing very well.
Thank you for asking. :)

S

spikespiegel

He is doing a lot better now.
His shunt did malfunction. They had to take it out and put a new one on top of his head. Then on November 24th it happened again. The doctor put a second shunt on the side of his head.
But now he has recovered and he is doing very well.
Thank you for asking. :)
You're welcome.

S

skylove7

Jesus Jesus
Thank You for the blessings.
Praying continually for baby Eli and Pres.
May the angels protect the little baby
In all Your love and power!
I love You Jesus!
Praise You! Praise You!
Amen

Love you Pres!
I pray strength for you mommy!